Starman,

Ok, let’s see if we can go over a few things. I will share thoughts on “judgment” with you.

First, it seems that you are not a born again believer. If I am wrong on this, pls correct me. It is important as the comprehension of scripture is made much easier if the Spirit is within you. Still, it is good for all of us to ask the Lord for insight and understanding when we are wrestling with an issue. So, my suggestion is that you ask for understanding when contemplating the issue of judgment. Also be aware that God can chose to act as He sees fit. We do not all have the same story and we do not all have complete understanding.

Second, here are some verses that relate to all of us:

Isaiah 55:9 “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.

There is much that is beyond our understanding. As it should and must be.

Proverbs 25:2 “It is the glory of God to conceal a matter; to search out a matter is the glory of kings.”

This simply means that not all is easily understood and work and search is sometimes required to understand.

Acts 17:27 “ ... that they would seek God, if perhaps they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us;”

"Groping" is very interesting. Seems very apt. Anyway, search and you will find. If you just want to argue, vent and express frustration, you shouldn’t expect much.

So, to get started: AS posted that there a number of “Mary’s” in the bible. Quite true. In much the same way, there are a number of “judgments” in the bible. Not all are the same. So, if one just does a bible search for “judgment” there will be dozens and dozens of references found. The key to nderstanding here is to ascertain who is be judged and why.

For example, there is a judgment against Satan and the fallen angels. We, humans, are not part of that judgment. There are judgments against Israel. The Great White Throne judgment is of course the one we all hear about. The key to understanding this is to know “who” will be judged here. Also important is what the “judgees” are being judged for. This is not so easy and takes time and study to understand.

So, if you are concerned and want to understand, you will have to get started.

Last edited by TF49; 04/26/17.

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”