Jaguartx: I believe I would let them go their way and not entertain them anymore. Let life work on them awhile. If they don't come around it won't be your fault. You have said all you can say. They are sneering and having fun. You have done all you can do. I do not believe arguing at this point is accomplishing anything at all. We can and should pray earnestly for this situation. Remember Matthew 5:16, "Let your light shine". Who knows there may come a day when they "glorify your Father which is in heaven".

On a side note I believe that a lot of people's atheism and agnosticism comes from their observations of the charlatans, quacks, and money grubbing hypocrites that have represented themselves as christian holy men over the centuries and right on up until today. Nothing new with that. These are the very people that pushed Pilate into executing Jesus (after Pilate judged him NOT GUILTY) and represented themselves as the finest holy men of God and were the church leaders of their day. It is easy to see how a person could look at these greedy fakes today and say, I do not want anything to do with this. That can happen if a person doesn't take time himself to read what Jesus had to say to the generation he visited in person. There are some parts of the Bible that are rather extraneous but I take very seriously Jesus' words. And God, and John the Baptist.

;

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."