Originally Posted by jaguartx
god in his infinite forms can save anyone and everyone he so chooses, and we can't do a single, solitary thing about it, pro or con.

that is, god runs his own show. we know that. he can save anyone he wishes, or not. after all he is running the operation as god would run such an operation.

So, iow, do what you wanna do and forget His instruction, since it wont keep your ass from destruction. He isnt interested in if you abide in Him, He will pick and choose at His whim?

Well, He isnt a liar and He is just, so, youre wrong again, my friend. smile [/quote]

just follow the rules, is that it? how about following the various catholitic rituals, will that get it? if one has to "believe" then one has to do something. no problem. believe it if you wish.

God, otherwise known as the Great Mystery, the trinity of Yhwh, jesus, and the holy ghost (spirit) works in their own domain. you can accept their ominipotence and your soul in their hands, or not. if you think something is required, then so be it. no argument from me, my fine friend. salvation is a free gift, or one has to do something for it (like beleiving, eating fish on friday, worshiping 5-7 days per week, etc.). and that's all good. work for your salvation through physical, mental or other types of work. no problem. carry=on.