Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
EFW,

What we call, or don't call, spiritual, or spirituality is all about the definition. Those are two of the most slippery words in the English language, which is why earlier I asked for a definition....

If your definition requires a supernatural element, then I see no evidence to support a belief in it. If not, then we have room for discussion.

How else would one define it, since the spirit is something unprovable and not observable by scientific means, and is the root word of the above concepts?

Again, not a rhetorical question. How do you define spirit without touching upon the supernatural?

Again, a very legitimate question.

As an example, some forms of Buddhism belief you can reach an "Enlightened State" without the involvement of any super natural elements. They can talk for hours about what they consider their non-religious, non-supernatural, yet transcendent (another slippery word) Spiritualism.

Shinto Spiritualism is grounded in paganism, the worship of natural elements we know to exist. Again there's much variation with it. Some believe their dead ancestors actually live in trees. Other focus more on the relationship between nature and humans. This is actually how Feng Shui started. It was a guide for farms regarding how to plant their crops. Now these principles of water and air flows, and utilization of space has been elevated to a "spiritual practice".

So to answer your question, there's a lot of other ways to look at the concept of Spirituality especially from the non-Christina parts of the world.

That's your long winded, egotistical way of saying you've no f'cking clue. Congrats.

This^^^. Lots of wind to confuse from the confused.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin