That post by xxclaro seemed very good, at least to this untrained reader. I always have believed that there is still a whole bunch to be learned with regard to our creation, our development and infinity, and that we are not likely to learn it all until we experience some masterstroke. I believe that stroke will be done by the Master.

We are instructed to be striving - a work in progress - but that does not mean that we are intended to get it all, or be all, through our own efforts. No matter how hard we try.

Some seem to see glory in the effort, and many seem to place great confidence and credence in the scientific method. That may be excellent striving. That process and the "rules" that guide it are human-centered, which also means that scientific exploration is human-limited. Those who worship there very well may have an existence quite limited by what they are not able to know - possibly that which they prevent themselves from knowing.

Along with other pursuits - artistic, social, technical, etc. - I have enjoyed working in and with science and have great appreciation for some outcomes of human scientific endeavor. And, certain of those outcomes seem to be further developing in an exponential manner. That's interesting, even exciting.

Humans can be powerful, often in excellent ways, and it is interesting - even rewarding - to witness such. But, exploration and pursuit of proof for hypotheses does not equate with finding of truth, particularly truth regarding the immeasurable - such as love, faith and eternity.

Just a simple thought.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron