Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Later tonight I plan to do some business research with my wife at a sushi restaurant. I hope the experience raises to the spiritual, and not just the mundane.

So Spiritual means something that is non-mundane and nothing more?

Let me help with what is referred to as the : 'Two Chief World Systems'

The SPIRITUAL(sacred,consecrated) is that which is opposed to the PROFANE(or mundane,earthly, physical universe)

as such there is nothing dishonest or vague about the expression used by AS, well not to anyone with some reasonable background
understanding at least.

Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Ultimately every man judges for himself.

TF49 will back you Up on that...(and thats no matter how much lack of evidence there is and how flimsy it be, to base ones judgement on)
A christian can believe in complete nonsense illiterate peasant superstitions long proven as false by both science and theologians,
but that will still stand as that persons 'proof' of God...Essentially,christians have no accepted or agreed upon criteria as to what is minimally
required to prove God.. what they may judge to be 'proof', can just be based on what any feeble human mind can conjure up and hobble together.

03/14/17
Originally Posted by TF49
Originally Posted by Starman

So who then should decide:
1./ how much evidence is enough?..and
2./ what the required criteria should be for determining the credibility of any submitted proof of God?

Starman,
.. To one issue about who decides, it is YOU that decides based on the belief that you have at the time.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.