Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Starman
You need to wait and see if you can first avoid the lake of fire at the Judgment Seat of Christ.

Starman,

TF is trying to play a theological game with you.

You see, the Bible is full of contradictions, and Judgement is no exception to this. So, instead of admit their "perfect" book was written by different men and different times who contradicted each other, they claims instead there is not a single, but multiple judgement for different souls at different times. Of course the various denominations can't even agree upon who to interpret all the contradictions, so you will get different answers to TF's question depending upon which Christians you ask.

So he thinks he's winning a game of "gotcha" with you, but on this same subject, other Christians would think the same thing toward him.

No, not playing a game. Just wondering if Starman might do his own research and develop his own understanding rather than to just accept whatever false ideas might pass his ears.

Also, there seems to be a great deal of uniformity regarding judgment in the "various denominations in my experience.

An atheist can read what some other atheist has said about the bible and come to believe that the Bible is has many issues with contradiction. I have found that most non-believers and avowed atheists very little of their own understanding about the Bible. They are susceptible to "borrowing" or "taking as their own" the opinions of others.

I have wondered much about the "last days" and found that when I did my own reading and study that I found myself in disagreement with other Christians who believe differently. This type of disagreement would not be a contradiction, just a failure to fully comprehend what the scriptures mean on a subject. The Bible is very clear on some subjects and not on others. Different interpretations of a set of verses may surface. While a subject for debate and discussion, this is also not a contradiction.

Proverbs 25:2 "..It is the glory of God to conceal a matter; to search out a matter is the glory of kings."

We are supposed to struggle and strive to understand the mysteries of God.

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”