Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

If you could repeatably predict the performance of stocks that would be a demonstrated phenomena to be examined. Like wise, it there we repeatable consistent prophecies in the Bible, that would be a phenomena we could examine, but, you couldn't even come up with one worth examining.

Consider Daniel prophesied, by name, who would 160 years later command the rebuilding of the temple while it still stood. The temple was not destroyed until about a hundred years later. You, chose in advance, the Bible is a collection of myths. No matter how many facts are shown to you, you will use a rescuing devise to protect your world view.

This^^^.

Just a little prophesy that your grandfathers knew was impossible, was that Israel would become a nation and regain their homeland (3 times, actually). And by one vote they regained it in my fathers lifetime as the Bible predicted.

Then the Bible said for israel not to make treaties with their enemies as they would try to drive them into the sea. Then, the Lord fortold in the Bible how Isreal would be carried to safety as if on the wings of a eagle (the US). This happened in the 6 Day War, where by information provided by the US the Israelis defeated an attack by forces with ten times more troops, tanks and planes. But, you know, since the Lord had Israel fight for their survival in a physical manner and in hindsight we can explain how it happened you can profess it wasnt an act of God who You would require to have destroyed Israels enemy with lightening in order for you to believe He had a hand in it.

Tell me, AS, how many thousands of years people will be reading the good news about Moses never having really existed.

Good night.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin