Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by CCCC
Dead wrong there Starman - you were fake "mind-reading" when you tried to assume the intent of others - go back and read your own words.

Below is my orig. statement that has to do with verbal or written form of delivery , not your crazy irrational idea of mind reading.
Originally Posted by Starman

When a christian tells another their life is not complete without the belief they have in God (and a burning in hell consequence for not having the same beliefs )
they are implying their choice of belief is the better one, - -

you were fake "mind-reading"

LOL...Fake as opposed to real mind reading?...there is such a thing?
Originally Posted by CCCC

WEAK ! Now you are down to describing what a person is "implying" - pretending that you have the power to read their mind and announce their intent.

Implying has nothing to do with mind reading....imply means to suggest.
I feel sorry for folks like you that are so poor even at base level comprehension.
too much bible mythology and not enough rational learning classroom time...sad really.

Another hint - trying to tell someone what they are "implying" is hardly different from telling them what they are "thinking", Either is presumptuous on your part.
Trying to be rational and fair with you on an issue is rather like trying to help someone who has a bad habit, but is in denial. Progress seems not possible. The Campfire has a new "look" today, and I'm going to leave this exchange and take a new look. So, Bye !

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron