-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Only a lunatic would fly your Nazis flag... thats just unAmerican now.

Last edited by Outbackandy; 08/13/17.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by nealglen37
... The native Americans were killing each other long before the European's arrived.....

yet white europeans be it soldier or civilian behaved just like the people they called 'savages' and condemned.
a strange hypocritical way to attempt to civilise and 'christianise' people isnt it?

But whites were not happy with just that , they also condemned, mistreated and despised the black buffalo soldiers
in the US army that were fighting the Indians, ...and chinese settlers?..whites didn't like them either, so went about
mass murdering them.

.... I would guess that most people killed in history, were killed by their own race

you mean the human race?...most biologists and anthropologists do not recognize race as a
biologically valid classification to divide up humans.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Outbackandy
Originally Posted by BayouRover
This place is loaded with irrational phouck sticks who have no idea that they are irrational. The US wasn't founded to be a melting pot for crackpots with loonie ideas like yours, Andy.

It was more founded on the raping and killing and stealing the land from the Indians, I'm betting you are proud of that one too.

You must have your idiocy confused with what indians were doing to OTHER indians, long before Europeans got here and turned what was ostensibly fallow territory into the greatest country on earth and idiots like you are trying to destroy it. As to the indians, guess they should have fought harder...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by nealglen37
... The native Americans were killing each other long before the European's arrived.....

yet white europeans be it soldier or civilian behaved just like the people they called 'savages' and condemned.
a strange hypocritical way to attempt to civilise and 'christianise' people isnt it?

But whites were not happy with just that , they also condemned, mistreated and despised the black buffalo soldiers
in the US army that were fighting the Indians, ...and chinese settlers?..whites didn't like them either, so went about
mass murdering them.

.... I would guess that most people killed in history, were killed by their own race

you mean the human race?...most biologists and anthropologists do not recognize race as a
biologically valid classification to divide up humans.

There are only three races, Caucasoid, negroid and mongoloid. Guess where the indians fall into? BTW I am in complete agreement "Manifest Destiny' was nothing more than Imperial Expansion and a war of annihilation of the indians. Good think we didn't do like the Spaniards who interbred with them.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Something in that original link about "grants" to provide $50,000 to each person (black) living in public housing to use towards education, and another for $50,000 each just to give them more money they didn't work for. Seems like the real impetus behind all this crap?

Mike

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Tear down the statue of one of the greatest American Generals? When Muslims commit acts of violence why aren't we tearing down Mosques?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I read the whole thread now. It's obvious we can't have an adult discussion with the likes of Andy and his pal Antelope Sniper around.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BayouRover
This place is loaded with irrational phouck sticks who have no idea that they are irrational. The US wasn't founded to be a melting pot for crackpots with loonie ideas like yours, Andy.

It was more founded on the raping and killing and stealing the land from the Indians, I'm betting you are proud of that one too.

Isn't European superiority obvious to you?

Europeans have quickly dominated nearly everyplace that they have gone and the indigenous people either adapted or perished. Native Americans have been treated shabbily, but the standards of the time were to treat anyone who wasn't of European ancestry with disdain. North America, South America, Australia, Africa, and parts of Asia were colonized, civilized, and physically improved by Europeans. Look at Zimbabwe. When it was Rhodesia, people of European ancestry ran thing, fed the people, and everything worked well. Since becoming Zimbabwe in 1980, the Mugabe led government has spiraled down into a pit of lawlessness and dysfunction that exist today. Native Africans were ill prepared to lead and manage their countries when they achieved independence. The former European colonies in Africa needed multiple decades to developed an educated class and learn the skill required to govern effectively.

Or so it seems to me.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Only a lunatic would fly your Nazis flag... thats just unAmerican now.

Eureka, bells and whistles finally went off! Thru this one statement OBA has given us the answer to the lieberal "Final Solution".

My question would be "which flag?"

Think, which flag had (has) flown longer in this land over such things as slavery, segregation, genocide, civil war, colonialism, and whatever other white man evils???

A hint. IT sure isn't any confederate flag. This is only the beginning

I am finished on this subject.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mikewriter
Something in that original link about "grants" to provide $50,000 to each person (black) living in public housing to use towards education, and another for $50,000 each just to give them more money they didn't work for. Seems like the real impetus behind all this crap?

Giving more money to blacks is akin to pissing down a rat hole; the amount already given to them with all the social programs over the last 50 years has not altered their life trajectory for the better one little bit other than the skimmers at the top who have stolen their way to being rich.

MM

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I get so sick and tired of people bitch'n about how the US govt treated the indians...those blood thirsty fückers were scalping each other for millennia, well before Lewis and Clark headed west, or even when Columbus set foot on the North American Continent. We simply had better technology (and more immunity to white spread diseases) and won the fight, just like they did to each other before whitey showed up. We don't owe them a damn thing: if anything they owe us for the drain the reservations are on the US economy, let alone the amount of taxpayer money the BIA, BIE and IHS suck up.

I think it is a good thing that they're American citizens now with a chance to succeed like anyone else, but it is pretty idiotic to think that in general the reservation system hasn't been a total failure and a drain on the US economy.

Last edited by T_Inman; 08/14/17. Reason: added the disease part since it was a major factor

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by T_Inman
I get so sick and tired of people bitch'n about how the US govt treated the indians...those blood thirsty fückers were scalping each other for millennia, well before Lewis and Clark headed west, or even when Columbus set foot on the North American Continent. We simply had better technology and won the fight, just like they did to each other before whitey showed up. We don't owe them a damn thing: if anything they owe us for the drain the reservations are on the US economy, let alone the amount of taxpayer money the BIA, BIE and IHS suck up.

I think it is a good thing that they're American citizens now with a chance to succeed like anyone else, but it is pretty idiotic to think that in general the reservation system hasn't been a total failure and a drain on the US economy.

Someone was gonna take it from the Indians. Ripe for the pickin'. (As we are now.)

I'm just glad it wasn't Russia...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
When you zoom out and look at the big picture things become clearer. If you want to remake a world as the commies do, you have to attack the dominate culture and that would be whites and the dominate religion which would be Christianity. Those things have to be destroyed in order for the culture to be recreated in their image. The American nation was far too strong to destroy on the battlefield so they had to get us to destroy ourselves without "having to fire a shot". They accomplish this by controlling media, the entertainment industry, and this one is UUUUGE, the education system. I don't know many school teachers, but everyone I know is a commie nut job.

"Rules for Radicals" states that a prime tactic is to make the enemy live up to his ideals because they can't. So they hit issues like slavery and Indians, the crusades, etc. They tell a few lies, a LOT of half truths to suit their agenda. I look back at my own life and see how I was targeted by propaganda in school and on TV back in the day as I came of age in the late 70's and early 80's. I remember "Roots", "500 Nations", "Dances with wolves" etc. The message in all of these things in a nutshell ......white people are bad and should feel bad about being white. It was more subtle in the beginning than it is now but seeds were planted in minds.

The attacks on Christianity are now just as obvious. From "Vanguards" such as Madeline O'Hare getting prayer out of public schools to the Homosexual rights movement where a few mentally ill deviants have been elevated to an untouchable protected class, in both cases Christians have been told to shut up and like it.....and they did.

I see more and more that Chickens hatched a long time ago are coming home to roost. When you get down to it race is not really the issue but it is an issue being used to further the real issue which is replacing capitalism with communism in America.

Last edited by RJY66; 08/14/17.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Well damn, I answered the Indian thing on the wrong thread.

No, we didn't rape, steal, cheat and murder our way across the Continent, leastways no more than Americans were doing to other Americans (there's always gonna be some of that). The most unstoppable force in history is population demographics. We were doubling about every 25 years, the Indians were getting hammered by repeated epidemics. Most treaties were made in good faith, but then every time within a generation the whole situation on the ground changes.

The whole time from beginning to end most Indians who actually die by human hands are killed by other Indians. For example, I'm recalling a incident in the Black Hills in the winter of '76/'77, during the aftermath of the Custer defeat. It is obvious to everyone on both sides what is the outcome is gonna be. The cavalry is out in force scouring the plains, relentlessly hunting down the last holdouts through the dead of winter, guided by other Indians from tribes hostile to the Lakotas.

One of these fugitive bands, despite being fully aware of the precariousness of their situation, take the time to send their men out to massacre thirty Shoshone men, women and children. Upon the war party's successful return they hold a scalp dance, a thing which runs most of the night.

The. very next morning the sleeping camp was surprised by a contingent of cavalry led by General George Crook, guided in by Pawnee scouts. I always wonder WTF were those Lakotas thinking, in those dire straits, expending all their time and energy towards killing other Indians, Shoshones even, who were no particular threat to them at the time.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I've got an idiot neighbor snowflake that just gushes about her son joining tie Marines. I truly hope he succeeds. The next thing out of her mouth was getting rid of all this terrible Confederate history, and Trump blah, blah. Terrible how we are trying stop illegal immigrants, it goes on and on. Can't pull her head out of her fat a## long enough to look around.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by ST50
I've got an idiot neighbor snowflake that just gushes about her son joining tie Marines. I truly hope he succeeds. The next thing out of her mouth was getting rid of all this terrible Confederate history, and Trump blah, blah. Terrible how we are trying stop illegal immigrants, it goes on and on. Can't pull her head out of her fat a## long enough to look around.

So stop talking to her, you will sleep better and you probably won't go to gaol for beating her stupid down through her shoulders.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The military will wise that kid up. While our colleges are a bastion of liberal thought, the military sure ain't.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by JSTUART

So stop talking to her, you will sleep better and you probably won't go to gaol for beating her stupid down through her shoulders.

That's pretty much what I have done. She's pretty hard to avoid though.Stupid mindless crap is always the loudest.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

No. It was a Civil War. One where the southern states wanted to leave with their slaves. The only "state right" at issue was Slavery.

My family didn't own slaves, but they fought.

And even if folks buy the rhetoric that it was only about slaves, take note that once these "state rights" were gone, so to did a lot of other state rights - and it continues as such..

Maybe that foresight is why so many non slave owners 'wore the gray' as they say?

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

279 members (320090T, 163bc, 10Glocks, 3333vl, 308ld, 10gaugemag, 29 invisible), 1,802 guests, and 1,051 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,214
Posts18,503,939
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.