Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
[b][/b]
Originally Posted by hatari
Any involvedment in Afghanistan now is in atttempt to keep the government stabilized. Thankless situation.

It's easly to say "just up and leave". If the government collapses, then we have to deal with another flood of refugees like Syria. Is that waht we want?

No win-win here.

Only if the administration is made up mostly of demoncraps.

Oh, yeah! It is!!!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
GB1

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
He should blatantly lay the blame for the current mess in Afghan at the feet of Zero, just like Zero blamed everything that he couldn't solve on Bush.

This is indeed Zero's fault.

PS--Bannon did not say the Trump presidency is over as in ended and useless. He said the first stage of it is over, as in tactics and strategy need to adapt to the current situation on the ground, which is one of being opposed by the Left and abandoned by the "Right."

Trump is still MAGA, without any doubt, and Bannon plans to push that forward.

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Well he did a great job. He didn't commit to numbers or a time table. He pointed to the failed policies of Obama and laid out a 3 stage plan to defeat terrorism and encourage a stable Afghanistan and Pakistan. He said NO MORE NATION BUILDING BUT MORE KILLING OF TERRORISTS WITH CHANGES IN THE ROE'S. The tribute to the Arlington National Cemetary was a stellar move.
We turned it off after he was done so as not to hear the blathering axx holes spew their venom.

Last edited by bigwhoop; 08/21/17.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Watched it. Glad we elected him. This is the stuff. MAGA

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Trump doesn't need rehabilitating.

If the truth were known, his approval rating would be around 80%.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
MAGA!!

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by deflave
Trump doesn't need rehabilitating.

If the truth were known, his approval rating would be around 80%.

Travis

Yes, to us he doesn't.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Well he did a great job. He didn't commit to numbers or a time table. He pointed to the failed policies of Obama and laid out a 3 stage plan to defeat terrorism and encourage a stable Afghanistan and Pakistan. He said NO MORE NATION BUILDING BUT MORE KILLING OF TERRORISTS WITH CHANGES IN THE ROE'S. The tribute to the Arlington National Cemetary was a stellar move.
We turned it off after he was done so as not to hear the blathering axx holes spew their venom.

I thought he did well also,when he was done,I said to the warden,"now watch the left lose their minds".
It didn't take Major Garret 1 sentence and he was all over the fact Trump didn't say exactly how many troops were going.
Nothing he says will ever be enough.

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Yup, as soon he was done, the tv got clicked and the leftists were shut down.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rong
Originally Posted by bigwhoop

I thought he did well also,when he was done,I said to the warden,"now watch the left lose their minds".
It didn't take Major Garret 1 sentence and he was all over the fact Trump didn't say exactly how many troops were going.
Nothing he says will ever be enough.

These types of reactions only validate and solidify that Trump's speech was spot on.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
It will not make any difference because those folks who don't like him will always not like him.

Maybe if he quits they might say one thing about him that is good...He's gone.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by plainsman456
It will not make any difference because those folks who don't like him will always not like him.

Maybe if he quits they might say one thing about him that is good...He's gone.

Same fate as FDR. Millions went tho their grave cussing FDR at the mere mention of his name. My grandparents fell into that category. Trump will have the same. Those that hate him totally, and those that appreciate what he did for the country.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer

PS--Bannon did not say the Trump presidency is over as in ended and useless. He said the first stage of it is over, as in tactics and strategy need to adapt to the current situation on the ground, which is one of being opposed by the Left and abandoned by the "Right."

Trump is still MAGA, without any doubt, and Bannon plans to push that forward.

Exactly! Trump read my post:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt.../12189084/re-dont-be-french#Post12189084

wink

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
Not surprisingly the editorial at Breitbart has shifted a bit since Bannon is back. One article said Trump flip flopped on the Afagan issue,( he did) and anther likened his speech to Obummers "blank check" speech in 09. Im no expert on foreign policy, but the question has to be asked what is the end game over there. It's now the longest war in US history. I know a lot of guys I was in with think its time to bring the boys home.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Yukon, I think the end game for Afghanistan is to ensure that they have a well trained and competent security service that can counter the taliban. It doesn't seem to matter how many we kill...

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
In the interest of inclusion and PC, we need a nice, sweet, sweet-talking lying corksucking muzzie pos like Zero dont we stargazer, outback, nebassman, Jell0, and LeaRoy?

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/21/17.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Trump couldn't have gotten elected on a platform of escalating the war in Afghanistan.

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Either kill them overt here,or kill them here. I prefer the former. Nothing Trump says will appease the Democrats

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
His image seems to be just fine to me. But then again I'm not a piece of schitt Marxist either.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (10gaugemag, 1minute, 222Sako, 160user, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 69 invisible), 13,042 guests, and 1,076 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,369
Posts18,547,189
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.