Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 22 of 23 1 2 20 21 22 23
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

Trying to figure out what a " maul ninja" is ?????

GB1

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by cisco1

What is paul blart? for a thousand Alex.

Trump Won!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunner500

Maybe Pall Blart, is more correct?

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by kid0917

He will maul the chit outta the fat mall pretzel/donut stands.

Trump Won!
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
She doesn't understand that you are just looking for a free Hooker the rest of your life. Make her understand that you just want to use her body for sex and you want no commitment no responsibility whatsoever. Hopefully after making that very clear she can go out and find a more honorable man that can give her what she wants.

Last edited by Rogmatt; 01/07/18. Reason: Spelling

Principle Above All Else
IC B2

H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H

OP, my advice is this.. play along for now and ride it out ... It sounds like this is what you are doing.

Its been my experience, they can only contain the crazy for about 3 months. Then it starts to ooze out around the seams.

Good luck , keep us updated.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

BTW, I dated a couple of women with her looks. I kinda thought it strange that they both just laid there like a log.

“Ahem”...... Perhaps you failed to sufficiently arouse them.

Nah. Twer't it. wink

They just wouldn't win much of a participation award.

Perhaps you shoulda told them it would be OK if they called out someone else’s name.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

BTW, I dated a couple of women with her looks. I kinda thought it strange that they both just laid there like a log.

“Ahem”...... Perhaps you failed to sufficiently arouse them.

Nah. Twer't it. wink

They just wouldn't win much of a participation award.

Perhaps you shoulda told them it would be OK if they called out someone else’s name.

Or I should have called out their sister's name...

That's always good for a wild ride. laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
grin

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by kid0917

Can he split a cord of oak in two hours?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Seems sorta apropos;

Did you hear about the Aggie who bought extra-sensitive condoms?

....so they would stay awake and talk to her afterwards.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by irfubar
Good point and no doubt gunner!! I think men have been brainwashed to put up with that crap by feminist and psycho bitches

Not all are brainwashed, some do it by choice. Many years ago I did it by choice, she was a prize winning lay! worth every bit of crazy until the butcher knife
came out, then it was no longer worth it..........

Been there as a younger man. In my mid-20's, back in 1990 or so, stationed in Germany. Was dating this girl in Holland. Very pretty, body out of this world, a set of tits that were just a dream. Seeing her naked was like watching a playboy centerfold jump to life right off the pages. She had done a lot of modeling (magazines, catalogs, etc). About 5 months was all I could manage...and believe me I was trying to "manage" it due to the upside. But that chick was nuttier than squirrel chit. Last time I saw her she was throwing her TV down the stairs at me as I was leaving.

Two weeks later I got called into the CO's office. A complaint had been made against me for assault against her. She said I drove up to her place, told her I wanted to talk, and beat the chit out of her. She made one mistake. The schedule I'd worked for years had changed upon my last trip back from her place in Holland as I'd gotten promoted and made a shift leader. My old days off were now my working days (5 days on / 5 days off, 12 hour shifts....man I had a lot of free time as a young man in Europe!), and my hours swapped as well (where I had been working p.m. shifts, I was not on a.m.. shift). The day and time she claimed this happened, I was sitting in an underground command center bunker in Germany. The fact I could be proven to be at work when she said this happened saved me a lot of trouble. CO ordered me to never see her again. Uhm, yes sir! No argument from me!

Never spoke to her again, though she tried. As recently as 8 years or so ago she had contacted me on facebook, and months later emailed my brother. Never responded, and told the brother to not respond to her.

Was quite happy to put the Atlantic ocean between myself and that one. Glad I bailed when I did. But it was a hell of a ride!

Guns are responsible for killing as much as Rosie O'Donnel's fork is responsible for her being FAT.
A
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

Samurai Pitbull

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
cisco1,

I thnink that he has a "spelling problem" & means "mall ninja". - I could be 100% wrong about that.

yours, tex

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

William Barrett Travis, Lt.Col., comdt.
Fortress of The Alamo, Bejar
F'by 24, 1836
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

With Sea Biscuit it can be whatever he decides it should be at the moment. He's creative.

Stand by. laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
BayouRover,

OK.

yours, tex

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

William Barrett Travis, Lt.Col., comdt.
Fortress of The Alamo, Bejar
F'by 24, 1836
Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z
Great story DaveR.

"The 257 Roberts, some people like to call it the “.257 Bob.” I think these people should be hung in trees where crows can peck at them." - David Petzal
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DaveR
Originally Posted by irfubar
Good point and no doubt gunner!! I think men have been brainwashed to put up with that crap by feminist and psycho bitches

Not all are brainwashed, some do it by choice. Many years ago I did it by choice, she was a prize winning lay! worth every bit of crazy until the butcher knife
came out, then it was no longer worth it..........

Been there as a younger man. In my mid-20's, back in 1990 or so, stationed in Germany. Was dating this girl in Holland. Very pretty, body out of this world, a set of tits that were just a dream. Seeing her naked was like watching a playboy centerfold jump to life right off the pages. She had done a lot of modeling (magazines, catalogs, etc). About 5 months was all I could manage...and believe me I was trying to "manage" it due to the upside. But that chick was nuttier than squirrel chit. Last time I saw her she was throwing her TV down the stairs at me as I was leaving.

Two weeks later I got called into the CO's office. A complaint had been made against me for assault against her. She said I drove up to her place, told her I wanted to talk, and beat the chit out of her. She made one mistake. The schedule I'd worked for years had changed upon my last trip back from her place in Holland as I'd gotten promoted and made a shift leader. My old days off were now my working days (5 days on / 5 days off, 12 hour shifts....man I had a lot of free time as a young man in Europe!), and my hours swapped as well (where I had been working p.m. shifts, I was not on a.m.. shift). The day and time she claimed this happened, I was sitting in an underground command center bunker in Germany. The fact I could be proven to be at work when she said this happened saved me a lot of trouble. CO ordered me to never see her again. Uhm, yes sir! No argument from me!

Never spoke to her again, though she tried. As recently as 8 years or so ago she had contacted me on facebook, and months later emailed my brother. Never responded, and told the brother to not respond to her.

Was quite happy to put the Atlantic ocean between myself and that one. Glad I bailed when I did. But it was a hell of a ride!

Life is dangerous when we let or dicks guide us................

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Schitt...that explains a lot.:)

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by SockPuppet

Schitt...that explains a lot.:)

Hell yeah it does

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Page 22 of 23 1 2 20 21 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

137 members (1beaver_shooter, 14idaho, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 300_savage, 16penny, 23 invisible), 1,424 guests, and 1,012 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,864
Posts18,478,654
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.