Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Another thing to be thankful is Trump did not sign the TPP , you can guarantee the evil beotch would have first day on the job.

GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Good thing we all got the $200 a month tax break. Inflation will eat up $400. MAGA I guess,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
My sweetheart and I took an unplanned quick 3 day trip to Vegas and went to the gift shop at Trump tower to get the kids some MAGA gear, everything I saw being sold there was Made in the USA. 👍

I don’t need cheap Chink crap and a total embargo on the Chinks would get their attention. I couldn’t give a rats ass if Walmart went tits up because of it.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by callnum
Good thing we all got the $200 a month tax break. Inflation will eat up $400. MAGA I guess,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

12 trillion dollars added to the deficit by the corksucker you voted in . MAGA

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
My sweetheart and I took an unplanned quick 3 day trip to Vegas and went to the gift shop at Trump tower to get the kids some MAGA gear, everything I saw being sold there was Made in the USA. 👍

I don’t need cheap Chink crap and a total embargo on the Chinks would get their attention. I couldn’t give a rats ass if Walmart went tits up because of it.

Oh yeah , You can bet Sam Walton is turning in his grave seeing his kids selling out to the scum ChiComs.

IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Record high lumber prices and steel prices doubling means everything at the grocery store and Costco will cost you more. See all those pallets and crates,,,,,,,,,,,,Just one example.
Kiss your tax break goodbye.

Last edited by callnum; 04/06/18.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So now the trifecta of enemies is conceived . . . the chi coms join forces with the democrats and fake news agencies.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Trying to think of one thing made in China that is of decent quality. Anyone?

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by cv540

Grizzly shop tools are decent quality. Some people thing iphones and Macs are decent.Probably lots of stuff.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Record high lumber prices and steel prices doubling means everything at the grocery store and Costco will cost you more. See all those pallets and crates,,,,,,,,,,,,Just one example.

Dumbass do you think they grow trees in China? DUH

IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
So by the numbers,

In 2017 the US imported $506 billion in goods from China, while we exported $130 to them, for a trade deficit of $375 billion.

The US is the biggest consumer of Chinese goods, buying 18.3 percent of all Chinese exports.

So by alienating their biggest customers China will win a trade war how?

(https://www.thebalance.com/u-s-china-trade-deficit-causes-effects-and-solutions-3306277)
http://www.worldstopexports.com/chinas-top-import-partners/

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Grizzly shop tools are decent quality. Some people thing iphones and Macs are decent.Probably lots of stuff.

25 years ago, when it yet might have done some good to embargo them, their stuff was rather universally garbage. But just like happened with Japanese stuff between the 50s and the 70s, once they got up to speed, they are perfectly capable to building much stuff to the specs our companies demand.

BTW, can anyone name an electric or cordless drill being manufactured in the USA these days. (I know there are some that aren't made in China, though the majority are.)

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Dumbass steel for nails come from China, and they grow plenty of trees in Canada, DUH

http://money.cnn.com/2017/04/24/investing/canada-lumber-tariff-trump/index.html

http://www.builderonline.com/produc...mber-costs-set-to-drive-up-home-prices_c

Last edited by callnum; 04/06/18.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Dumbass steel for nails come from China, and they grow plenty of trees in Canada, DUH

http://money.cnn.com/2017/04/24/investing/canada-lumber-tariff-trump/index.html

http://www.builderonline.com/produc...mber-costs-set-to-drive-up-home-prices_c

Do we import them from China , dumb MF? Here is your answer we and Canada sell them trees so they can build their cheap furniture and ship it back to us. DUH

We buy our building lumber from Canada, so again tell me why the prices should go up? they are part of Nafta DUH

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
So by the numbers,

In 2017 the US imported $506 billion in goods from China, while we exported $130 to them, for a trade deficit of $375 billion.

The US is the biggest consumer of Chinese goods, buying 18.3 percent of all Chinese exports.

So by alienating their biggest customers China will win a trade war how?

(https://www.thebalance.com/u-s-china-trade-deficit-causes-effects-and-solutions-3306277)
http://www.worldstopexports.com/chinas-top-import-partners/

Shhh you might confuse some liberals

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We have been getting the high hard one on trade with China for 30 years, about time we deal with the issue. Honestly I'll never understand why we gave so much technology for free. The fact they are bichin is a good indication Trump hit a nerve.

The only problem with nuking china is, a hour later your ready to do it again :-)

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
We have been getting the high hard one on trade with China for 30 years, about time we deal with the issue. Honestly I'll never understand why we gave so much technology for free. The fact they are bichin is a good indication Trump hit a nerve.

The only problem with nuking china is, a hour later your ready to do it again :-)

Not all technology is "given".

Those Chinese bastards have elaborate networks in place to rip off American technology.

I've seen LOTS of that on the firearms/hunting/optics/electronics industries.

Nothing but rip offs.

That's why cameras aren't allowed at SHOTShow. But they circumvent that too with hidden spy cameras.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Trade war?-- bull!
MAGA

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

Not all technology is "given".

Those Chinese bastards have elaborate networks in place to rip off American technology.

I've seen LOTS of that on the firearms/hunting/optics/electronics industries.

Nothing but rip offs.

That's why cameras aren't allowed at SHOTShow. But they circumvent that too with hidden spy cameras.

I've been in high tech for 25 years, we knew exactly what we were doing when we shipped them stuff to reverse engineer. Now they are much stronger and advanced then they would of been if we would have kept them on the for list and not shipped over our tech. Did they steal stuff? Yes. But we knew they going to steal the stuff we sent them. So we are the idiots in that equation.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RJY66
Long about 1940, our fathers and grandfathers would be pitching Chinese crap in the yard right about now.

they were good men!

China says pick a side. Ok [bleep], you asked and you got it, I'll start lookin at labels F your Chinee bullchit

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

313 members (160user, 1lesfox, 10Glocks, 163bc, 01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 28 invisible), 14,088 guests, and 1,200 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,110
Posts18,542,067
Members74,057
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.