Hop To
Page 2 of 25 1 2 3 4 24 25
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I still cant believe that the little children that get killed before they get exposed to some Christian dont get to go to heaven.

I just cant believe that.

Probably old timers too that haven't been exposed to Christianity.

Especially in the Olden Days.

I wonder how many Celts, Etruscans, and even...............Eskimos passed before they could here the Word?

And who gets first pick: god, Allah or any one of the others

Muslim teachings as a whole haven’t advanced humanity a whole lot so I’d reckon that the Christian faith gets more right and would be more inline with what a creator would want for humanity. As we drift further into a non Christian and more secular West we as a people and culture IMO aren’t headed into a better world.

GB1

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I still cant believe that the little children that get killed before they get exposed to some Christian dont get to go to heaven.

Serious question….With respect….. why would you believe … or even be concerned that that is a biblical teaching?

I don’t believe children younger than their age of accountability “go anywhere but to the outstretched arms of Jesus.”

Last edited by TF49; 10/03/21.

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by TF49

Serious question….With respect….. why would you believe … or even be concerned that that is a biblical teaching?

I don’t believe children younger than their age of accountability “go anywhere but to the outstretched arms of Jesus.”

I can see where he gets it...young children haven't been "saved" according to the rabid proselytisers, and until they have "accepted" they are screwed.

But point that out to them and watch them back-peddle.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by TF49

I can see where he gets it...young children haven't been "saved" according to the rabid proselytisers, and until they have "accepted" they are screwed.

But point that out to them and watch them back-peddle.

Well, sadly, you are likely right….. that is why one cannot rely on hearsay, say so or the “general consensus of society.”

One must mostly do his own investigation and make up his own mind. It quite dangerous to listen “others,” they can give all kinds of bad advice and lies.

Like they say, “do your own research.”

Edit to add: makes me smile! Make’em backpedal….. I enjoy watching some folks backpedal as well!

Last edited by TF49; 10/03/21.

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Nor should you believe that!

Whoever “taught” you that is a dumbass.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Ah yes……! Simple and well said!

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
So an infant born into a staunch Muslim family will get taken up by a Christian god in the event they die before reaching a minimum age requirement. Wouldn't god figure that that infant would likely have developed to follow Islam as well? Wouldn't that be a preemptive violation of free will?

Also if someone murders their infant haven't they then guaranteed the infant a place in heaven under the minimum age exemption clause? And if the murdering parent repents their sins and asks for forgiveness and accepts Jesus as their savior, aren't they also going to go to heaven? Sounds like a win win situation.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
So an infant born into a staunch Muslim family will get taken up by a Christian god in the event they die before reaching a minimum age requirement. Wouldn't god figure that that infant would likely have developed to follow Islam as well? Wouldn't that be a preemptive violation of free will?

Also if someone murders their infant haven't they then guaranteed the infant a place in heaven under the minimum age exemption clause? And if the murdering parent repents their sins and asks for forgiveness and accepts Jesus as their savior, aren't they also going to go to heaven? Sounds like a win win situation.

As evidenced by all your posts regarding religion you aren’t interested in hearing or learning, you’re only interested in arguing.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

As evidenced by all your posts regarding religion you aren’t interested in hearing or learning, you’re only interested in arguing.

But...he is correct.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
As usual you’re wrong.

The downunder atheist tag team thing is super cute though. 😂

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
As usual you’re wrong.

The downunder atheist tag team thing is super cute though. 😂

As usual...you are wrong.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

I'm listening, so tell me where I am wrong or going astray. I haven't seen any facts come my way to increase my learning yet. Responses so far don't stack up to any real scrutiny - there's far too many logical holes.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Argument is one way of sorting fact from fiction. If something is true, it should stand up to arguments. Nobody argues over the existence of the Sun, Moon or stars....the existence of a God or gods is arguable.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by DBT
Argument is one way of sorting fact from fiction. If something is true, it should stand up to arguments. Nobody argues over the existence of the Sun, Moon or stars....the existence of a God or gods is arguable.

The issue I have is not God's existence, rather I am irritated by arseholes pushing their version on others without regard to anything but their own wants.

That tells me all I need to know about their belief.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Its false doctrine taught by men, not God.

Tarquin
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by DBT

The issue I have is not God's existence, rather I am irritated by arseholes pushing their version on others without regard to anything but their own wants.

That tells me all I need to know about their belief.

A fair point.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Don't believe it, because its not true. But as a "preachy bible thumper," I suspect an explanation in this thread would probably neither be welcome nor understood.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
It's amazing how many people have fallen for a sockpuppet troll that arrived on the scene last year playing a religous persona.
Happy Camper......
Gotta be some old member playing the role.

All his BS stories of near death experiences and the hand of god rescuing him at the last moment.
What's he got 3 or 4 of them NDE hand of god saved him stories???

All his BS professional knowledge schit.
Captain Cut and paste everything....
From Bible stuff to Guns and Ammo...

His strip mall preacher anderson vids didnt work out well for him.

So he moved onto old guffer preacher vids.
Trying to shift and appease to older people who cling to his post.

Some of you guys are really aloof and gullible beleiving This HC sockpuppet troll.

Do any of you see any of us going after anyone else for their religous faith on here???

It's cause we know HC is a poser and has been caught in so many lies and BS on here.

Some of you need to wake up and realize HC is trolling your beliefs and faith for his own sick little kicks..

Last edited by renegade50; 10/04/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

(Copy and paste)

'The Bible teaches is that God does not hold young children to be guilty of sin. Or, to be more specific, God’s word teaches that young children, when they die will not be lost; instead they will be in heaven with the saints. Jesus said concerning young children, “to such belongs the Kingdom of heaven.'

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Jehovas witness told me that.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 2 of 25 1 2 3 4 24 25

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (222Sako, 300_savage, 3040Krag, 257Bob, 270wsmnutt, 56 invisible), 2,801 guests, and 1,388 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,684
Posts18,534,422
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.