Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
johnw Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by johnw
I doubt if the perfect movie has ever been made.

This one comes close. And, save Graham Greene, not an actor/actress in it that I ever heard of before I saw it.

Think tonight was likely my 5th time watching it. I don't care about anyone connected with it, their politics or whatever. It is a well crafted film

I remember now your dog was a nice beagle

Did you end up killing it? You said you wanted to

If you wanna quote me, it's easy enough. No need to twist words and lie.

I posted because I was happy to find an alternative to putting her down. I believe what I said was that I could put her down, if I had to, but it would kill my soul to do it.

At he time I was under court order to vacate my home due to a divorce court petition. I was, and am unable to buy another home due to the divorce still being pending and any real estate purchases being subject to sale and division by the court. The petition ordering me to vacate was reversed and the immediate requirement to relocate was negated. She is living with friends who have children and seems to be adjusted well.
I saw her every week until my surgery. Look forward to seeing her again...

"Chances Will Be Taken"

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle

This one comes close. And, save Graham Greene, not an actor/actress in it that I ever heard of before I saw it.

Think tonight was likely my 5th time watching it. I don't care about anyone connected with it, their politics or whatever. It is a well crafted film

So white males are raping and killing Native women on reservations now all across the US? How do you know this to be true?

I guess if you never stepped on an Indian Rez out west you would believe anything Hollywood put out

Ok movie but a lot of nonsense propaganda

In my experience investigating crimes that spill off the rez, it’s other natives (quite often family members of tribal councils if not the council members themselves) that do some messed up stuff to the females.

wait, so the Lefts image of the "noble injun" is not true, my god man

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I like big bore guns... always have.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
It was entertainment fellas……

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A well crafted movie.

Gotta “suspend disbelief” (a term I learned long ago in a college drama class) a few times, but a good movie.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I'll put the ROKU on that SOB.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Pretty bland movie.

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
johnw Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
A well crafted movie.

Gotta “suspend disbelief” (a term I learned long ago in a college drama class) a few times, but a good movie.

Beyond the 45-70 throwing bodies around like confetti, the standoff between the security guys and LE stretched belief. And I suppose it could happen, but it would have ended with bodies on the ground right then and there.

Sometimes the plot takes priority over reality. (Ratchet that tension up a hair)

"Chances Will Be Taken"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Sometimes the plot takes priority over reality. (Ratchet that tension up a hair)

The most egregious part to me was when this rookie FBI Agent gets in an intense shootout, ostensibly her first, and everything doesn’t come to an immediate stop while FBI Headquarters are consulted and an outside investigation ensues.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
It's a movie Ribka.

It would have been a fun night at the drive in, with you in the car when we saw Jaws...

Jaws was based on an actual well documented historic incident that interested Spielberg. unlike this movie

Did you end up getting rid of your old dog because it was inconvenient? You said you were

There is a movie made in Canada I believe called, "12 Days of Terror" which tells the story that Jaws is based on. I also have a book that covers that incident titled, "Shark Attack" by H. David Baldridge that has a fairly detailed account of that incident. The movie follows the happenings fairly well a to what happened to the victims based on what is in the book.
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

This ^^^^ it is a movie that's all.

drover

223 Rem, my favorite cartridge - you can't argue with truckloads of dead PD's and gophers.

24hourcampfire.com - The site where there is a problem for every solution.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You guys will argue about anything.

LOL
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

So white males are raping and killing Native women on reservations now all across the US? How do you know this to be true?

I guess if you never stepped on an Indian Rez out west you would believe anything Hollywood put out

Ok movie but a lot of nonsense propaganda

Agreed. But the burn barrel in the meth trailer was pretty close to reality.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Seen it again for the fourth time on Prime last night. Couple months from now, I'll probably watch it again.

I could wish a lot of things on my worst enemy but neuropathy ain't one of them.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Fireball2

No we won’t you fuggin’ moron.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
And the skinny non-indian chick who plays indian chicks. She’s in Yellowstone too.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by shrapnel
You have to see “Once Upon A Time In Hollywood” it is better, but Wind River did make me appreciate Jeremy Renner a whole lot more…
Agreed re "Hollywood"

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's a movie Ribka.

It would have been a fun night at the drive in, with you in the car when we saw Jaws...

You posted earlier on here that you had an older friendly dog and wanted to
Kill it because of a divorce and inconvenience

I have a hard time taking you seriously because of this. Dislike cowards who abuse dogs

How’s your dog now?
+1

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by BeanMan
And the skinny non-indian chick who plays indian chicks. She’s in Yellowstone too.

She's still hot though!

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by Fireball2

No we won’t you fuggin’ moron.

smile

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

235 members (1minute, 264mag, 17CalFan, 219 Wasp, 1lessdog, 29aholic, 32 invisible), 2,181 guests, and 1,068 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,206
Posts18,503,836
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.