Campfire Ranger
E
Don’t burn the toast green horn sock puppet 🤣🤣🤣

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
The purpose of the original post on this thread was to open a discussion about what the government is doing, and when and what, may cause a civil war.
If armchair’s post was made with the purpose of starting a whizzing contest among like minded folks, his efforts payed off handsomely! grin
In the last page and a half, hardly anyone has addressed the original topic!
We pretty much lack moderators on this board. That’s because back in the long long ago before times grin (South Park reference) we all came here to the Campfire because we got booted outta Shooters!! mad
You guys are perfect fish for trolls. You instinctively strike at the first lure! grina little self moderation is a wonderful thing!
7mm

So now what. OK we have two choices. First we should start getting physically in the faces of any leftard we meet or know. Second we should physically start showing up in the faces of any leftard politician. To include RINO's. This is not a popularity contest. It is a show of force. If they are going to call us racists/white supremacists/terrorists and use the law to settle elections we should at the least call them on it.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
We’re in the age of 5th Generation warfare. There won’t be battles between sides using firearms.

It appears to me we’ve already lost.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I disagree. For example, if everything collapses and the "Law" responds to my shooting of squirrel for dinner, there will be a battle. I will win, and I will keep their guns and ammo.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"this thread was to open a discussion about what the government is doing, and when and what, may cause a civil war."
Other than the bits here, there is a load of government action under discussion in fora where attention grabbers do not prevail. The eventual cause for action will be the innate love of freedom in response to those who seem determined to take it away. No predictions about where or when, but if this trend continues some egregious action will create the essential spark and freedom-loving human nature will then prevail - spark, to flame, to conflagration.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mathman
Well, at least we’re back on track! grin
Great quote, by the way! I never heard it before, but it nails the root of the problem.
I believe that Trump is the guy who was always too busy to be bothered with politics, but finally got fed up with the corruption! This is why I supported him in his first run, and why I continue to support, and pray for his victory and safety.
I have said in other post, I believe he is, and may be, our best and only chance to recover our nation short of bloodshed!
And yes, “All politics is, (or should be) local”.
When Ben was in school, I was also the guy too busy. I was working to support our family, but I was also too busy with my own stuff.
Reloading, racing, hanging out in the garage, and helping The Old Man with his projects. That’s my excuse, anyway.
But the 1990s and early 2000s, the things we’re facing now we’re hidde and subversive. It wasn’t in your face as it is now.
If they’d have had drag queen story time when Ben was in grade school, I’d have went freakin ballistic! So would my friends and neighbors.
School Boards would’ve been threatened, drag queens probably beaten up.
All politics is (or should be) local.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Preaching to the choir but that is exactly the way the founding fathers intended our government to work. A very limited, obscure federal government with authority concentrated in local government.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Some leftie city or state will pass a gun confiscation law, and one of the first houses they try to enter is going to shoot back. That will escalate very rapidly on both sides. As soon as the Feds get involved, it will go national.

Oregon is working real hard on doing just that....

I fear the days of this nation as we knew it growing up, are numbered...

I'm sure the Chinks are busy printing up, English/Chinese dictionaries and language courses...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by efw
We’re in the age of 5th Generation warfare. There won’t be battles between sides using firearms.

Only the first electronic/social and political control skirmishes.

The immediate problem is the vote counting. How do we make that honest and true?

But I have seen a pushback in the last three years that I thought would never come. From mothers mobilizing to face schoolboards, and thus get on FBI Watchlists, to the revolt against Woke in the battle of Bud Light. Regular people are pushing back like I have never seen before. Women dumping Target? Inconceivable!

Regular citizens now know how false the Media is. That is a key point in our favor.

There is hope..

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yeah, I know I am for the most part, but I’m sure there’s others who follow the ‘Campfire, and it’s the only real audience I have! grin Besides, I’m hoping to heck Ben is reading my post. We don’t see eye to eye on some things. Like I said, Bedford Country and our community changed in the 20 years separating our upbringing, and I was blessed with better parents, I guess! eek I did my best, but now I gotta pass the torch. It’s his kids, my grandkids who are in danger and being targeted now. frown Maybe it’s him I should be talking to, but how many of us have had these “real” conversations with our parents? It’s supposed to be a given, but it’s taken me a long time to realize that The Old Man was right about mosta the things I thought wrong at the time!
I was raised to believe in God and Jesus Christ. I’m not a really good Christian, but I know my Savior.
I also recognize the fact that our government has declared war on the very people who they’re supposed to be looking out for. I know he doesn’t see things like I do.
He considers me a racist and a homophobe. Maybe he’s right, but I grew up patterning myself after the greatest man I knew, The Old Man.
From him I learned how to act, and I’m prone to speak my mind. I was always around folks who thought the same as me too, so I’m a little late on developing a filter. grin If you’re my age, I’m sure you know what I’m getting at!
7mm
Edited to add: I’m really thankful to have a place like this as a sounding board. For the most part, I’ve always considered the ‘Campfire to be just that! A circle of friends who bitch and argue, but understand each other.

Last edited by 7mmbuster; 06/14/23.

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
👍👍👍

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by earlybrd
👍👍👍

If you really wanted to fix the problem with lawmakers, I use the term broadly, we need to rewrite the system so that everyone involved in making decisions for the public has to live sub standardly on public funds. They need to be required to live basically like monks in a Monastery. That way, no one would do the job for any but altruistic reasons.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
Originally Posted by efw

Only the first electronic/social and political control skirmishes.

The immediate problem is the vote counting. How do we make that honest and true?

But I have seen a pushback in the last three years that I thought would never come. From mothers mobilizing to face schoolboards, and thus get on FBI Watchlists, to the revolt against Woke in the battle of Bud Light. Regular people are pushing back like I have never seen before. Women dumping Target? Inconceivable!

Regular citizens now know how false the Media is. That is a key point in our favor.

There is hope..

Good to see a post from you Tracy. I'm not on here as often as I have been at times, so maybe I missed some others, but it's good to know you're still at it.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

75 members (300_savage, 7mm_Loco, 21, 6MMWASP, 7 invisible), 1,401 guests, and 799 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,327
Posts18,505,895
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.