Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Re-thinking this ......

Trump should show-up to the Debate, but sit in the front row of the audience, maybe with Mike Lindell and Steve Bannon. All giving those trained seals on stage and mods the "stink eye", laughing and pointing at them when they speak.

Couple of them will probably have to be dragged off stage in a crumpled mess.

Except for Kristi Noem. She's HOT. They should clap for her.

That will give the "chattering class" something to chatter about on the internet in following days.

Whole debate thing is a fug'n joke anyway, just treat it as such.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by SupFoo; 07/21/23.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Somebody should have warned Ronna not to botox her lips. I saw her on TV yesterday and she looks like a duck.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Trump should definitely NOT show up, honorable Men do not play childish games with the likes of people like Rupert Murdoch.

As pointed out, McRomney and Murdoch need Trump’s present because without Trump, nobody will be watching and Murdoch and McRomney will have sponsored anther financial loss.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Trump doesn't have to debate anybody.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Re-thinking this ......

Trump should show-up to the Debate, but sit in the front row of the audience, maybe with Mike Lindell and Steve Bannon.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

That would be awesome I would love to watch that, the cameras would be on Trump more than the debate stage lol

I sure hope he does not attend, it would be a big kick in the nut sack to Repurt, and he needs it.

Kristi was a hottie before she packed on all of the weight, sad to say.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by KillerBee; 07/22/23.

KB

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump is the front runner in the Party by a large margin. He has nothing to gain and plenty to lose. He has plenty of voter familiarity. Why on earth is the GOP Chair calling him out publically (we know why).

Anybody remeber that in 1980 Ronald Reagan skipped the GOP debate ahead of the Iowa Caucuses? Same reason. Trump has no reason to expose himself to the other magpies pecking at him.

Murdoch Outlet Promotes Corporate Chair Ronna McDaniel Warning Trump Not to Avoid Murdoch Outlet Debate

The transparency of the puppeteers continues. The latest example is the New York Post (Murdoch outlet) promoting a story of the RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel, appearing on Fox News (Murdoch outlet) to warn President Trump not to avoid the RNC debate hosted by Fox News, the Murdoch outlet.

The private corporation (RNC) has a vested interest in Trump delivering credibility to the organization. The Fox News corporation has a vested interest in Trump delivering credibility and ratings to the organization. Whether President Trump decides to attend or not, the desperation expressed by the two corporations is a little funny.

The Freudian slip in this soundbite “20 million dollars” is also funny. WATCH:

I can see this is good for Murdoch - lots of ad $$$
I can see this is good for Ronna - Moderators get to try to shred Trump

Why is attending the debate good for Trump? His Fans ain't going anywhere........

Hat Tip: Sundance

Anacapri
20 million person audience??
Not if Trump’s not there.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KillerBee
[quote=SupFoo]

Duude! Photoshopped. smile smile

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by hatari
[quote=SupFoo]

Poorly photoshopped…

SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Killer be skating on thin ice, dissing my GF.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Springcove
Originally Posted by hatari
[quote=SupFoo]

Poorly photoshopped…

I know guys lol

I searched Kristi Noem in a Bikini, and all that came up was this photoshopped image. Pity, would have liked to see her playing Volley Ball in a Bikini

Originally Posted by Hogwild7
Somebody should have warned Ronna not to botox her lips. I saw her on TV yesterday and she looks like a duck.

The last time I saw a mouth like that, there was a hook in it!

KB

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
First McRomney warns Trump, now she is begging him.

RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel Reportedly Begs Trump to Participate in ‘Biased’ 2024 GOP Presidential Debate

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/07/rnc-chair-ronna-mcdaniel-reportedly-begs-trump-participate/

President Trump needs to stand firm and tell the RNC to stick their phony debates up their RINO ass.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
“Also, the Second Debate is being held at the Reagan Library, the Chairman of which is, amazingly, Fred Ryan, Publisher of The Washington Post. NO!” Trump added on his Truth Social post.

Insiders suggest that Trump is considering hosting his own competing event with Tucker Carlson in response to the GOP Primary debate with Fox News.

The other consideration, since Trump will likely have been indicted, Ronna would love to see Trump commit something that Jack Smith would construe as perjury.

RNC debates are a trap, no matter how you look at it.

Last edited by SupFoo; 07/24/23.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
everytime I glance at this thread I see Ronald McDonald in the title

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
M
M
Yeah, I heard that in 2020. Keep telling yourself that!

M
M
[/quote] . . . Not needing to ID yourself and using countless mail in votes is not a proper way to run an election and was should have never been allowed in the first place. . . .[/quote]

Providing identification is required by every state in the country and it always has been, either at time of registration or time of voting. Look it up.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
If Trump doesn't want to debate the other Republicans, that causes me no heartburn.

But will Biden agree to participate in a Democrat primary debate? The only other candidate, RFK Jr., is said to have the support of 20%, which is more than any of Trump's opponents.

If Trump wins the nomination, I will vote for him again. If not, I'll vote for whomever the Republican is. I have not voted for a Democrat for any office since 1968. But one thing that bothers me is why Trump, the best president in my lifetime, keeps making mistakes. For instance why didn't he simply give back the "classified" documents?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
M
M
Originally Posted by BMT
So, facts don't matter to you? 6.7 Trillion in debt. Trump spent like Obama.

BMT

You look more urgent and sound more desperate with every post.

But, that's ok. Keep post'n chump. We be at the top all the time thanks to you.

Pretty soon you might even post about The Debate - subject of the thread.
[quote=SupFoo]

BMT, I think this guy is starting to be scared of the facts. He’s definitely trying to get you to stop talking about this!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MedfordOR
[/quote] . . . Not needing to ID yourself and using countless mail in votes is not a proper way to run an election and was should have never been allowed in the first place. . . .

Providing identification is required by every state in the country and it always has been, either at time of registration or time of voting. Look it up.
WRONG!
When registering in MN, one can show ID, a monthly billing statement like a power bill, or one can bring a friend to “vouch” for you.

Yup that’s all ya need, a buddy to go with you and vouch for you.

Last edited by steve4102; 07/31/23.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Until that crap stops and people are vetted before being allowed to vote you’ll never have a fair election.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by MedfordOR
[/quote] . . . Not needing to ID yourself and using countless mail in votes is not a proper way to run an election and was should have never been allowed in the first place. . . .

Providing identification is required by every state in the country and it always has been, either at time of registration or time of voting. Look it up.[/quote]

You are stating that EVERY mail in ballot was verified.

What a F'ing maroon.

FJB & FJT
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

95 members (35, 300_savage, 10gaugemag, 338Rules, 1beaver_shooter, 1eyedmule, 15 invisible), 1,556 guests, and 946 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,082
Posts18,501,648
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.