Print Thread
Hop To
Page 117 of 257 1 2 115 116 117 118 119 256 257
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Mike70560
Plus alligator pictures are way more cool than arguing about proper human diets.

You are right about that.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
I’m still fasting

Me as well! I did my morning run in a fasted state! I ran 12 miles in 1 hour 32 minutes. I haven't fasted for several weeks so I'm due. I'll do two 36 hour fasts/ alternate day fasting and come Thursday I will run the 12 miles again and see whether my time improves or gets worse! If my run time improves noticeably there is little doubt left that fasting does indeed sort out the metabolic system in a good way. Most of these ignorant posters don't even know what a metabolic system is or how it works for that matter!

I'm expecting around a 15 minute faster run come Thursday but I guess we will all have to wait and see

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
I still haven’t eaten and could whip your ass

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by smokepole
I had a pizza and a hamburger with a bun yesterday, I think I'm dying now.

Like jumpin' off a building.

Which floor ya think you're passing?

Ha!

GR

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
I just ate 10 grams of Broccoli. Fugk you

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Cock counts. You gorge on cock.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by rcamuglia

You’d suffocate on my cock

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rcamuglia

You’d suffocate on my cock

Midgets have pee pees, not cocks.

And quit with your homoerotic fantasies. I should’ve never posted pics since you snap your carrot to them.

F A G

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Wow, what a homo fantasy. Snapping a carrot ? That must work in Wyoming .

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
I’ve eaten nothing today. Fugk with me and get your neck crooked.

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
I’m still fasting. Ask me anything.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Still fasting. Haven’t eaten anything I didn’t want to. Ricky, GFY

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RHClark
. Just imagine how great the thread would read if you simply didn't see all the [bleep]

Your charlatan claims of weight loss without controlled calories
and prayers curing cancer, are what made your thread junk.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
I end up doing the 8/16 version. Kinda by accident.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Starman
. Just imagine how great the thread would read if you simply didn't see all the [bleep]

How does Fasting... not reduce Calories?

How does eating reduced calorie low-starch Keto (< 20 g./day)... not reduce Calories?

The world is round.

You're just afraid of fallin' off the edge.

GR

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Garandimal
Originally Posted by Starman

How does Fasting... not reduce Calories?

How does eating reduced calorie low-starch Keto (< 20 g./day)... not reduce Calories?

The world is round.

You're just afraid of fallin' off the edge.

GR

I think another point that has been missed is that all calories are not equal as far as what is digested. Protein is more difficult for our bodies to digest as compared to carbohydrates. You can consume the exact amount of protein calories as compared to carbohydrate calories with the effect of reducing your caloric intake. Feeling full, but losing weight at the same time so to speak.

This article explains it a little more clearly.
Why a calorie is not a calorie

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Calories in calories out... burn more calories than you take in and lose weight... where the calories come from depends on what activity and activity level... if your activity level is low to moderate, a diet with less sugar and carbs will have more results... if your activity level is high, carbs and sugars as fuel is fine.

Genetics also play a role in how your body processes foods.

Eating twice a day instead of 3 times is a tool that's been used forever, sometimes it's a necessity of lifestyle or because of opportunity. It's a common sense adaptation for calories in calories out. It doesn't stand alone, weight loss goes back to activity level and what type of fuel is being put in, you can gain weight eating twice a day.

Eating once a day is less common but still nothing new, it's getting close to full fasting, difficult to gain weight on one meal.

Full fasting isn't a daily diet program it also stands alone, that's why calling eating twice a day is just a sound bite calling it intermittent fasting... it confuses the line between diet and real fasting.

It's genetics, then activity, then what you eat/calories based on that (diet), occasional fasting thrown in.

A 50/60 year old man in today's world of information should be able to use common sense, evaluate his current circumstances and make adjustments.

Kent

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by krp
Calories in calories out... burn more calories than you take in and lose weight... where the calories come from depends on what activity and activity level... if your activity level is low to moderate, a diet with less sugar and carbs will have more results... if your activity level is high, carbs and sugars as fuel is fine.

Eating twice a day instead of 3 times is a tool that's been used forever, sometimes it's a necessity of lifestyle or because of opportunity. It's a common sense adaptation for calories in calories out. It doesn't stand alone, weight loss goes back to activity level and what type of fuel is being put in, you can gain weight eating twice a day.

Eating once a day is less common but still nothing new, it's getting close to full fasting, difficult to gain weight on one meal.

Full fasting isn't a daily diet program it also stands alone, that's why calling eating twice a day is just a sound bite calling it intermittent fasting... it confuses the line between diet and real fasting.

It's genetics, then activity, then what you eat/calories based on that (diet), occasional fasting thrown in.

A 50/60 year old man in today's world of information should be able to use common sense, evaluate his current circumstances and make adjustments.

Kent

The Human body:

Works differently on a high-starch baby food diet high in Sugar v.s. a low-starch < 20 g. Net Carb diet in Ketoses.

GR

R
RHClark Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Some carbs may be fine as fuel, not all carbs are. Refined sugar is simply poison. It's no better than alcohol for energy. Like putting bad fuel in your vehicle, it may run a while, but it will eventually cause problems.

Don't make the mistake of thinking you can eat junk as long as you burn it off and don't get fat from it. Our bodies have to be repaired and renewed by the fuel we put in. If we don't get enough good nutrition or too much junk nutrition, there will be consequences.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Duh... different lifestyles/activity levels require different sugar intake levels to be optimum.

Kent

Page 117 of 257 1 2 115 116 117 118 119 256 257

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (1_deuce, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 55 invisible), 2,502 guests, and 1,304 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,187
Posts18,484,861
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.