Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
GB1

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Originally Posted by rost495
Pass me and flip me off only to be stopped at the same red light a mile down the road.....

Then what happens ?
Then he realizes the rest of us are talking about driving on the interstate, where there are no red lights.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I try to stay in the right lane if I am not turning left anytime soon, but what pisses me off is when I stay right up until it is time to pass someone, only to have someone else hauling ass up behind me, getting into the left lane to pass us both.

I then have to either move left, cut that person off and make him slow down, or slow down myself, wait for him to pass us both, then I get over and pass the initial vehicle I came upon.

Who is to say what distance is or is not too far away from a slower vehicle, to get into the left lane to pass?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Everyone that drives slower than me is a fuckin' asshole.

Everyone that wants to pass me going faster is a fuckin' asshole.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Who is the real [bleep] [bleep] here. Probably the one with the suspended license from too many speeding tickets.

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
some days i feel like i'm NASCAR restrictor plate racing out there...

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Originally Posted by callnum
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Diggerman
If some meathead BEHIND ME thinks I'm gonna do 90 because he thinks I'm "in his way", he can GFH.
another4 woman driver.

I'm usually running just under 80 on the interstate. If that's too slow for you, you can GFY and run 90 in the right lane.. and get in some grizzly ass wreck up ahead of me.

Old fudds 60 and older should have to take a driving test every year. Drive like a flooraduh dufous, lose your license.

Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Originally Posted by dvnv
If some meathead BEHIND ME thinks I'm gonna do 90 because he thinks I'm "in his way", he can GFH.
another4 woman driver.

I'm usually running just under 80 on the interstate. If that's too slow for you, you can GFY and run 90 in the right lane.. and get in some grizzly ass wreck up ahead of me.

So when you come up on someone going 76 in the fast lane with the same mindset, what do you do? Go around him on the right, or just drive 76 the rest of the way? Honest question.
Seems so easy to pull over and let someone go by and it takes much less room to pull over than it does to pass someone on the right.

I go around him on the right if that's open. And if not, I just wait for an opportunity. I'm not an aszhole and I don't crawl up his ass trying to push him.

It is illegal a lot of places to pass on the right. Being an azzhole causes way too many wrecks.

Gather this in. I don't give a fugk. I am not going to run ninety miles per hour Because some Ignorant fugk behind me thinks I should. Ignorant fugks got that yet?

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lot of entitlement attitude showing in this thread. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
under normal conditions and with the traffic flow unimpeded, folks tend to ride along in packs. Groups of cars running about the same speed. When I see them coming up behind me, I will slow to 65 and let them all go around. Then I match their speed, maybe a mile per hour less, and I can ride for miles alone. Next pack coming I just repeat that.
FL Turnpike, I-95 and I-75 are as bad as any in America.

Sam......

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I don't want anyone wanting on me and don't want to be waiting on anyone. Some people are just azzholes and don't give a damn about others.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 7mm_Loco
some days i feel like i'm NASCAR restrictor plate racing out there...

That's every day in and around Atlanta. Then imagine a diminished 12 year old behind the wheel.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
That infuriates me, too.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
I don't want anyone wanting on me and don't want to be waiting on anyone. Some people are just azzholes and don't give a damn about others.
This

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Your life is made up of two dates and a dash, Make the most of the dash.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Originally Posted by rost495
Pass me and flip me off only to be stopped at the same red light a mile down the road.....

Then what happens ?
Then he realizes the rest of us are talking about driving on the interstate, where there are no red lights.

A lot of those interstate off ramps have redlights!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Don't be in such a hurry, leave out on time. If someone is going a mile or two over the speed limit in the left lane and they are overtaking a semi-truck going a mile or two under the speed limit it is going to take a while. High speed and high blood pressure kills.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
another4 woman driver.

So when you come up on someone going 76 in the fast lane with the same mindset, what do you do? Go around him on the right, or just drive 76 the rest of the way? Honest question.
Seems so easy to pull over and let someone go by and it takes much less room to pull over than it does to pass someone on the right.

I go around him on the right if that's open. And if not, I just wait for an opportunity. I'm not an aszhole and I don't crawl up his ass trying to push him.

It is illegal a lot of places to pass on the right. Being an azzhole causes way too many wrecks.

Gather this in. I don't give a fugk. I am not going to run ninety miles per hour Because some Ignorant fugk behind me thinks I should. Ignorant fugks got that yet?
I got it. You're a selfish azzhole who thinks he's special and smarter than everyone else. Does that pretty much cover it?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The thing about people driving fast in the left lane is, when they come up behind, you have no idea why they're in such a hurry. Is it a first-time father with a wife about to give birth, driving her to the hospital? Is it a family member rushing to the bedside of a relative who's dying?

If so, maybe "GFY and pass me on the right if you dare (which is illegal in some states)" is not the best answer.

Sam goes for people driving too slow for your tastes. If it's a 90 year-old woman driving to get her meds at the drugstore because she has no one to help her out, cut her some slack.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
But if it's some flamer in spandex on a fancy bicycle, at a minimum roll some coal.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
another4 woman driver.

I got it. You're a selfish azzhole who thinks he's special and smarter than everyone else. Does that pretty much cover it?

No. I have cut you stupid speeding dumbass mutherfukkers out of your seatbelts and done CPR on you WAY longer than I should have because I knew you weren't going to make it, anyway.. after you just passed me running 90+ mph not 5 mins earlier. Now take every little angry hair you've got and shove it all the way up your ass because I don't care. You just killed yourself and a couple other people because you couldn't keep your foot down below 90. You GOT IT NOW?

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 11 of 16 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (1234, 10gaugeman, 153, 160user, 10Glocks, 52 invisible), 2,346 guests, and 1,242 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,531
Posts18,472,723
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.