Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 20 1 2 3 4 19 20
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I think it's more of a discussion about purposely killing children?

KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by KFWA
I have quit trying to guess what is accurate or not in the media, especially when it relates to Gaza

but there are claims that Israel used a bait trap of flour to lure hungry Palestinians in to get food and opened up on them

that is disturbing

Why? Baiting in your quarry has been done for centurues. It is called war, it isnt called holding hands. You win wars by killing more of your enemies than you enemy kills on your side.

We are no better. Look how many women and children we killed bombing cities in WWII. War is ugly at all times

you're right its war. Just bad optics

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Treyvon Martin- - - - -Michael Brown- - - - -George Floyd- - - -and a whole bunch of Ham-ass goat phuggers- - - - -all of them quiet, peaceful, and permanently "reformed"- - - - - -I don't see anything wrong with how they happened to get that way!

My sentiments exactly. Well said!

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
The Israelis see all the gazans as the enemy so no matter who lines up for flour hamas gets it. So they of no human values sends their women and kids to be shot for their flour. The Israelis had to learn that the hard way and you all want to armchair quarterback them?
Mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How is this report any more reliable than the reports we are bombarded with accusing Trump of attempting a coup on January 6, 2021?

I say "BULLSHIT."

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I’ll make it super easy

F Israel
F Palestinians

Don’t send aid to either.

MAGA
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
It isn't our battle. Why do so many give a crap? Are we the world's keeper? They have been fighting since the dawn of man. We aren't gonna stop it.

You can't believe anything you hear from either side anyway.

I seem to remember this round was started by Hamas anyway. Don't start no sh_t, won't be no sh_t.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
at face value, I can't see supporting the killing of people lining up to get flour, maybe if it was all men military age, but women and children.....

and I know Hamas didn't make that distinction, but not everyone in Gaza is Hamas.

Pretty much, kemo sabe!

Don't forget that Gazans were a part of the Oct 7 raid.
Gaza citizens also helped hide the hostages....and fought along side the terrorists....and sheltered the terrorists

All thumbs are fingers, but all fingers aren't thumbs!

If it isn't Hamas, it will be Hezbollah, or the Taliban, or ISIS, or Iran or whatever other radical Islamic group that deems Jews an abomination to Islam......which is all of them.......per Islam!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Regardless of the media bullschit and lies, I’m having a hard time drumming up to much give a schit over 2 packs of dune coons fighting over a patch of rubble.

Good luck to them, I guess.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have quit trying to guess what is accurate or not in the media, especially when it relates to Gaza

but there are claims that Israel used a bait trap of flour to lure hungry Palestinians in to get food and opened up on them

that is disturbing
You are supposed to ask if we care ?? I'm struggling with an answer.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Well Samuel Clemens was wrong . You can fool some of the people all the time .

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Could care less. Not my people, not my fight. After what Hamas did all bets are off. All the "innocents" have to do is police their own and not let them hide amongst their ranks.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

that is disturbing
Hamas hasn't been known to be the most truthful organization in the world. They've been known to commit come real atrocities and I wouldn't be surprised to find out that they did something like this themselves just to put the blame on Israel. Anybody that will strap a bomb to one of their own kids isn't a good person.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
It's not necessary to go halfway around the world to find the same kind of attitude- - - - - -just take a look at the porch apes and welfare parasites in Noo Yawk, Detroit, Chitcago, Atlanta, Memphis, San Fran Freako, Loss Azzoles, and any other inner city ghetto who allow the gangbangers and drug pushers to hide in their midst and "didn't see nuffin" when the schidt hits the fan! Who GAF if a few of them get caught in the crossfire?

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
I’ll make it super easy

F Israel
F Palestinians

SPOT ON!!

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
I’ll make it super easy

F Israel
F Palestinians

SPOT ON!!
Yes

A
acy Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Could care less. Not my people, not my fight. After what Hamas did all bets are off. All the "innocents" have to do is police their own and not let them hide amongst their ranks.

That's pretty much the way I see it.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Both muslims and jews hate Christians - let them fight, it's across the Atlantic Ocean.
Down through the last 15 to 20 centuries Christians have given other religions plenty of reason to hate them.

Most Christians I'm personally acquainted with support and respect Israel and Judaism in general.

As far as this "news" report about a massacre at a food distribution, it sounds and stinks like false propaganda by the Gazan murderers.

These Gazans are the people that took the generously given foreign aid and used the money to dig tunnels for the purpose of killing their neighbors.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The key to winning a fight... You better damn well be meaner and willing to do more than your enemy. If not , you lose.

Nothing pretty about war.

What's the saying? Alls fair in love and WAR.

I spent 5 months off Beruit Lebanon with Marg 1-83. Multi-National Peacekeeping Force. Those ragheads fought every damn day.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
Campfire Member
Campfire Member

that is disturbing

whenever a terrorist or a future terrorist is removed from the equation , the world becomes a safer place .

Page 2 of 20 1 2 3 4 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

429 members (1badf350, 163bc, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 1Longbow, 39 invisible), 2,098 guests, and 1,128 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,218
Posts18,504,079
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.