C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by KFWA
that is disturbing

Why?

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
GB1

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by gunchamp
I have quit trying to guess what is accurate or not in the media, especially when it relates to Gaza

but there are claims that Israel used a bait trap of flour to lure hungry Palestinians in to get food and opened up on them

that is disturbing
They allowed a child to sit in their vehicle with dead parents inside, while she was on the phone with police begging for help. They used her for bait and when help showed up, they killed all of them including the child. A little girl. Imagine that was one of our children. Listen, I know Hamas is evil. What so many miss is Israel is really bad as well. Fugg em all

All bets are off now.

Finally. About time.

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Both muslims and jews hate Christians - let them fight, it's across the Atlantic Ocean.
Yup. We have no business there. Let them kill each other til their hearts content

^ agreed

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
at face value, I can't see supporting the killing of people lining up to get flour, maybe if it was all men military age, but women and children.....

and I know Hamas didn't make that distinction, but not everyone in Gaza is Hamas.

But 70% of them voted for Hamas and approximately 0% tried to oust and overthrow them.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by scottf270
It isn't our battle. ...

Don't start no sh_t, won't be no sh_t.

Agree x2

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by BCBH
It's in their fkn holy books. The world belongs to them and everyone else is there to serve them. Look it up.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MAC
I have quit trying to guess what is accurate or not in the media, especially when it relates to Gaza

but there are claims that Israel used a bait trap of flour to lure hungry Palestinians in to get food and opened up on them

that is disturbing

Why? Baiting in your quarry has been done for centurues. It is called war, it isnt called holding hands. You win wars by killing more of your enemies than you enemy kills on your side.
So killing innocent women and children in the name of war is ok? WTF!

How do you think we won WWII Moron. Fire bombing Germany, Fire bombing Japan. Dropping Nukes on Japan. How many women and children do you think that killed?

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
When you lose a war bad stuff happens. My ancestors in Louisiana and Mississippi suffered an invasion and defeat in 1865 after which there was a brutal occupation and outright theft of property. But we lost and that was that. Military victory settles things and it is seldom good for the loser.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I don't know what to believe when it comes to what Israel will or won't do
sad to see so many folks carrying water for Islam based on Islamic propaganda. Remember 9/11? No Jews were flying those planes.

no Muslims attacked the USS Liberty either.
different incidents, as you know. At least you are consistent and unwavering with your full support of Islam jihad.

Sam......

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
My ancestors in middle Tennessee experienced the same thing. My great grandmother told us about union soldiers from Ft. Negley in Nashville foraging chickens, ducks, and small pigs from people's back yards by sticking them with the bayonets of their 1858 Remington rifles. Damyankee was, and always will be one word!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MAC
How do you think we won WWII. Fire bombing Germany, Fire bombing Japan. Dropping Nukes on Japan. How many women and children do you think that killed?
Correct, our hands are not clean. War is very wasteful

Hebrew Roots Judaizer
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by MAC

that is disturbing

Why? Baiting in your quarry has been done for centurues. It is called war, it isnt called holding hands. You win wars by killing more of your enemies than you enemy kills on your side.

How do you think we won WWII Moron. Fire bombing Germany, Fire bombing Japan. Dropping Nukes on Japan. How many women and children do you think that killed?
Yeah and youre a blood thirsty azzhole then. Innocent people dying is just so cool, huh? F uckhead

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The jews and muslim fighters can kill eachother all day and all night. I could give a chit. Any of you who support slaughtering innocent women and children are heartless c ocksuckers

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's amazing the stuff people will believe because they want to believe it.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I don't know what to believe when it comes to what Israel will or won't do
sad to see so many folks carrying water for Islam based on Islamic propaganda. Remember 9/11? No Jews were flying those planes.

no Muslims attacked the USS Liberty either.
different incidents, as you know. At least you are consistent and unwavering with your full support of Islam jihad.

questioning killing people lining up for food is not support of Islam. Invoking 9/11 to justify it shows your extremes, not mine

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I hope the IDF kills every one of those Hamas pieces of chit. Fuuck'm. Sort it out later. Enough is a enough. On 10/7 those fuucks brought it on their own.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There are solid reasons why sensible countries/tribes/etc. have tried to avoid war - death of innocents, ravaging of important places/stuff, deep damage to economies - these and other griefs come with war. That is why it is called WAR and why wars are horrible. This is the reality. Once in it, you have to go all out to win because the stakes for losing are far worse.

It makes no sense for anyone to draw conclusions and express anger on the basis of these terrible "reports", any of which can be erroneous and even fabrications/false hype. We are not there as witnesses to discern, and the truth already provides plenty of impetus for disgust and horror. The facts eventually become known, and they are bad enough - no use for the exaggeration and hyperbole.

Once war begins, its bitter fruit is inevitable. In the end, the big picture comes into focus - sensible people and history sort out who triggered it and why - they become the prime target for anger and upset.

Which parties have been doing the big attacking, killing, wreaking havoc, etc. in this century?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The jews and muslim fighters can kill eachother all day and all night. I could give a chit. Any of you who support slaughtering innocent women and children are heartless c ocksuckers
gunchamp: I had a friend, now deceased who was a draftee sent to Korea when that war was hot. He told me how the enemy North Koreans or Chinese would force crowds of civilians ahead of them as human shields in an attempt to run our side out of ammo. He said he and his fellow U.S. soldiers shot them down in droves and they were very thinly clad in brutally cold weather. He finally late in life got some psychiatric help from the VA. He told me of years of guilt and nightmares over what happened.

I doubt anybody here feels good about what is going on over there but what do you do when killers hide behind their women and children after they kill your women and children.

And as others have pointed out the civilians elected or at least allowed that government. It is a terrible and sad situation.

Hebrew Roots Judaizer
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
gunchamp: I had a friend, now deceased who was a draftee sent to Korea when that war was hot. He told me how the enemy North Koreans or Chinese would force crowds of civilians ahead of them as human shields in an attempt to run our side out of ammo. He said he and his fellow U.S. soldiers shot them down in droves and they were very thinly clad in brutally cold weather. He finally late in life got some psychiatric help from the VA. He told me of years of guilt and nightmares over what happened.

I doubt anybody here feels good about what is going on over there but what do you do when killers hide behind their women and children after they kill your women and children.

And as others have pointed out the civilians elected or at least allowed that government. It is a terrible and sad situation.
Your post is something i fully understand and is well stated. I know war is literal hell. War will kill many innocent. Every war has. My only point is to the ones who are cheering on the killing of innocent women and children. They should take a long hard look in the mirror and understand they have the joy of killing children in common with the demonrats. Maybe that will get through

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by MAC

that is disturbing

Yeah and youre a blood thirsty azzhole then. Innocent people dying is just so cool, huh? F uckhead

You're about as sophisticated as a 12 year old girl.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 02/29/24.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Page 4 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

126 members (264mag, 280Ackleyrized, 300_savage, 1beaver_shooter, 44automag, 10gaugemag, 18 invisible), 1,833 guests, and 892 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,538
Posts18,531,059
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.