Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 20 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 19 20
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Phillip_Nesmith
RE: BCBH post You're a very unintelligent man whose mind has been clouded by hatred. The foolishness you cited in your posting is obviously false and anyone with any real historical knowledge knows that it is. Only small minded gullible people who latch onto propaganda will ever believe such and these are the people who cause all of the butchery with their hysterical dumbfuckery.

If there is irrefutable proof that this "flour massacre" actually occurred how about some links to some information. Real information, not propaganda. In the meantime two groups of people are hating and killing each other over their religions even though ethnically there's not a nickles worth of difference between the two. Human history written in blood, my god is better than yours so we're going to burn your village and slaughter your people. Nation vs nation, ethnicity vs ethnicity, religion vs religion until the last one is dead. We're no better than the [bleep].

I'm unintelligent but you believe something happened based on the outlandish claims made by ghetto dwelling people who continue to make outlandish claims to this day and photographs taken behind Russian lines. Those claims I listed were used during the trials after WW2. These are accounts fabricated by people who wanted Germany to pay for kicking their subversive asses out. Did civilians die during WW2, yes, of course. Were jews systematically killed to the tune of 6 million (that number wasnt the original # claimed btw) by Hitler? No, would have been impossible given the circumstances of what Germany was facing at the time. There's no way you can make 6m people disappear without a trace in a few years whiles fighting a war on 2 fronts. I believe typhus is what the work camps and prisons were dealing with due to supply lines being taken out by the allied forces, not crazy contraptions intended for mass executions.

It's a damn lie and a blood libel against Europeans and people of European descent. It's about damn time that people tell them to stop beating us over the head with this lie while they destroy western civilization.

[Linked Image]

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by BCBH
I'm unintelligent but you believe something happened based on the outlandish claims made by ghetto dwelling people who continue to make outlandish claims to this day and photographs taken behind Russian lines. Those claims I listed were used during the trials after WW2. These are accounts fabricated by people who wanted Germany to pay for kicking their subversive asses out. Did civilians die during WW2, yes, of course. Were jews systematically killed to the tune of 6 million (that number wasnt the original # claimed btw) by Hitler? No, would have been impossible given the circumstances of what Germany was facing at the time. There's no way you can make 6m people disappear without a trace in a few years whiles fighting a war on 2 fronts. I believe typhus is what the work camps and prisons were dealing with due to supply lines being taken out by the allied forces, not crazy contraptions intended for mass executions.

It's a damn lie and a blood libel against Europeans and people of European descent. It's about damn time that people tell them to stop beating us over the head with this lie while they destroy western civilization.
Well said.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Has anybody watched the video of the supposed "massacre"? The convoy came under fire which stopped them for a short time, then it was mobbed by hundreds of feral palestinians. A few of the animals got run over as the trucks were trying to escape. They should have been equipped with bulldozer blades.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
If one would like to help Israel and make some money doing it there is an ETF type of stock under the symbol EIS. I bought some right after the October attack when it went down to the high 40s. It is selling for over $64 today.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
If one would like to help Israel and make some money doing it there is an ETF type of stock under the symbol EIS. I bought some right after the October attack when it went down to the high 40s. It is selling for over $64 today.
I can hardly believe it, but some say making money is what war is all about.

IC B2

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Wake up, shabbos goy boomers.

[Linked Image from static.jewishnews.co.uk]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Has anybody watched the video of the supposed "massacre"? The convoy came under fire which stopped them for a short time, then it was mobbed by hundreds of feral palestinians. A few of the animals got run over as the trucks were trying to escape. They should have been equipped with bulldozer blades.

Yeah HL sure did watch the CNN video then came back here to read others saying the gazans were all lined up politely for flour and were massacred for no reason. Lot people on this site just run their mouth regardless of facts..mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I don’t give a damn what happened to the Jews 80 years ago. I’m not responsible and almost no one alive today is responsible in the slightest way. I feel no guilt and owe them nothing.

As for Gaza, whatever the truth is about what is being done there now, it’s being done with our weapons and our money. So, if Israel is wantonly killing civilians we are to blame and we are responsible. It would stop today if we said for it to stop.

I don’t really care about the right or wrong of it all. Whatever they want to do, they should have to do it without my tax dollars and weapons my tax dollars bought. So, in that respect phuque the Jews. They should pay their own way like anyone else.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
:hand rubbing intensifies:

[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
I am pretty sure where I come down with regards to the Berkley students...

Berkeley democrats shatter the glass as Jews hide inside. Here’s the video.
https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/status/1763258410135322658
Why are the jews still going to schools where their lives are in danger ? I'd go where I was wanted and not under threat. People are idiots on both sides. They need to take their money and run.

kwg

Edited to add
I hope the Israelis continue to kill hamas terrorists until the last ones are gone and then it will be Hezbollah's turn to die. I do not feel sorry for any socialst moslem. I have worked with moslems who were good people in Afghanistan and FJB deserted them and let the taliban take control. But, a socialst moslem is just cannon fodder in my eyes.

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 03/01/24.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B3

KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I don’t give a damn what happened to the Jews 80 years ago. I’m not responsible and almost no one alive today is responsible in the slightest way. I feel no guilt and owe them nothing.

As for Gaza, whatever the truth is about what is being done there now, it’s being done with our weapons and our money. So, if Israel is wantonly killing civilians we are to blame and we are responsible. It would stop today if we said for it to stop.

I don’t really care about the right or wrong of it all. Whatever they want to do, they should have to do it without my tax dollars and weapons my tax dollars bought. So, in that respect phuque the Jews. They should pay their own way like anyone else.

probably a pretty good argument about a huge number of American deaths from wars in the middle east due to our unconditional support of Israel too

so when people say they don't care what goes on over there, do they care about how it affects us here?

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by KFWA
so when people say they don't care what goes on over there, do they care about how it affects us here?
No, their heads are too far up their asses to make that connection.

[Linked Image]
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

probably a pretty good argument about a huge number of American deaths from wars in the middle east due to our unconditional support of Israel too

Israel is the most worthless “ally” ever. They provide nothing. We don’t/can’t use them in any of our ventures in the Middle East for fear of provoking our other “allies” in the region. They have no oil. Their military and economy is almost completely dependent upon us. We are hated for the things they do. They are either our complete client state or we are theirs. But we are not “allies”.

Last edited by JoeBob; 03/01/24.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Git'r done IDF!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Israel is the most worthless “ally” ever. They provide nothing. We don’t/can’t use them in any of our ventures in the Middle East for fear of provoking our other “allies” in the region. They have no oil. Their military and economy is almost completely dependent upon us. We are hated for the things they do. They are sither our complete client state or we are theirs. But we are not “allies”.

yep..well, they don't mind spying on us while our Senators give them billions in aid.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
If you believe that you are the problem. Don't be a guppy.

Last edited by BuckHaggard; 03/01/24.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Israel is the most worthless “ally” ever. They provide nothing. We don’t/can’t use them in any of our ventures in the Middle East for fear of provoking our other “allies” in the region. They have no oil. Their military and economy is almost completely dependent upon us. We are hated for the things they do. They are either our complete client state or we are theirs. But we are not “allies”.
Spot on!

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
:hand rubbing intensifies:
How is that?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Well said.

Sieg heil!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Not believing the Hamas press release propaganda. At all.

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
Page 7 of 20 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

510 members (2500HD, 270wsmnutt, 260Remguy, 1234, 1minute, 10gaugeman, 58 invisible), 2,777 guests, and 1,240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,130
Posts18,502,601
Members73,989
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.