Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by CashisKing
I had no idea...

that's kind of the point I've been trying to make

Then why even post up a bunch of Propaganda from a bunch of nit-whit wannabe Nazis?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by Hastings
I have no expectation of reaching you.
From what we’ve all seen here in these types of threads over the years where you’ve been posting your made-up Hebrew Roots Movement psychobabble, you haven’t reached anybody.
We never know the ships a lighthouse has saved, or the vehicles saved by a bridge out sign. Likewise we don't know who is reading and reexamining or examining for the first time.

You just don't know. For the dozen vociferous defenders of Paul's new doctrine there may be a hundred quietly to themselves saying "hey, wait a minute".

No less a scholar than President Thomas Jefferson figured Paul out and threw him in the trash for "corrupting the doctrine of Jesus".

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
From what we’ve all seen here in these types of threads over the years where you’ve been posting your made-up Hebrew Roots Movement psychobabble, you haven’t reached anybody.
We never know the ships a lighthouse has saved, or the vehicles saved by a bridge out sign. Likewise we don't know who is reading and reexamining or examining for the first time. You just don't know. For the dozen vociferous defenders of Paul's new doctrine there may be a hundred quietly to themselves saying "hey, wait a minute". No less a scholar than President Thomas Jefferson figured Paul out and threw him in the trash for "corrupting the doctrine of Jesus".
Reading comprehension. It’s a thing. And not a single person…not one…who professes to hold Christian beliefs ~ in all of these years on all of these kinda threads ~ has agreed with you on your made-up Hebrew Roots Movement psychobabble.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We never know the ships a lighthouse has saved, or the vehicles saved by a bridge out sign. Likewise we don't know who is reading and reexamining or examining for the first time. You just don't know. For the dozen vociferous defenders of Paul's new doctrine there may be a hundred quietly to themselves saying "hey, wait a minute". No less a scholar than President Thomas Jefferson figured Paul out and threw him in the trash for "corrupting the doctrine of Jesus".
Reading comprehension. It’s a thing. And not a single person…not one…who professes to hold Christian beliefs ~ in all of these years on all of these kinda threads ~ has agreed with you on your made-up Hebrew Roots psychobabble.
On achievement tests in the various schools I attended my reading comprehension scores were at least in the 98th percentile. I can read and comprehend. I comprehend what Paul says. That is, if he really wrote all that stuff attributed to him. Which I doubt.

Hebrew Roots Judaizer
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You twist scripture to suit you and your chosen already established Judaizer position. Period. And if you’re unable to refute what is clearly written by your intentional twisting of it, then you simply disregard it. Period. You even do that with direct quotes of Jesus Himself.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You twist scripture to suit you and your chosen already established Judaizer position. Period. And if you’re unable to refute what is clearly written by your intentional twisting of it, then you simply disregard it. Period. You even do that with direct quotes of Jesus Himself.
Oh well, you and I can take comfort in the fact that neither of us has to answer for the other.

Hebrew Roots Judaizer
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
"But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed."

Galatians 1:8 (Words of Paul)

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Meanwhile, back at the border with the bloody flour trucks, the Zionists are wondering if they really can drive 2 million homeless people, they haven't killed yet, into the Sinai desert to be forgotten. Egypt got $10 Billion from US ( yes us) to build the concentration camp. And the babies are starving to death and the mothers mourn. And Hastings quotes scripture affirming the righteousness of genocide - when the Jews do it. Back to your regularly scheduled blather.....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
"But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed."
That is the doctrine of the Roman Catholic Church, the LDS Mormon church, the Jehovah Witnesses, Jimmy Swaggart, the 6 to 10 Baptist cults in Appalachia, the Calvinist branch of the Presbyterians, the various Pentecostals, and I could keep on until I wore out my keyboard.

Hebrew Roots Judaizer
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My take is that whatever country you want to mention, should take care of their own citizen's first. Be it Israel, Palestine, USA,etc. Us sending money to any of them to support their agenda is insane. I feel the same towards them as I do about the person standing at the intersection begging. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This has been an educational thread.

I have learned that when you defend yourself from the attacks of those who would like to commit genocide upon you, you yourself become guilty of genocide.

I'd never have known.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
And Hastings quotes scripture affirming the righteousness of genocide - when the Jews do it. Back to your regularly scheduled blather.....

Hebrew Roots Judaizer
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
And Hastings quotes scripture affirming the righteousness of genocide - when the Jews do it. Back to your regularly scheduled blather.....
Who are we to judge Israel. Just as our country has done they have laid claim to a piece of land and they are defending it. And maybe going to expand it. We did the same. And killed and displaced a bunch of people in the process.

And unlike us Europeans they had prior claim to the land that they reclaimed.

Military victory has settled the matter.

Personally I think they have shown a lot of restraint.
Is this what you are referring to when you say I endorse genocide?

Hebrew Roots Judaizer
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
That is the doctrine of the Roman Catholic Church, the LDS Mormon church, the Jehovah Witnesses, Jimmy Swaggart, the 6 to 10 Baptist cults in Appalachia, the Calvinist branch of the Presbyterians, the various Pentecostals, and I could keep on until I wore out my keyboard.
It refers to those would would cut out parts of the New Testament (i.e., parts of delivered doctrine) that don't fit in with their peculiar personal doctrine.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by RiverRider

I have learned that when you defend yourself from the attacks of those who would like to commit genocide upon you, you yourself become guilty of genocide.

I'd never have known.
Can an invader and conqueror really be termed the defender when those he invaded and conquered are fighting to regain their land and independence?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

I'd never have known.

Liberals have been doing that to conservatives for a hell of a long time now. They do something bad and then they blame it on the other side….there are obviously several people that are slow on the uptake or they are simply incapable of understanding the tactics.

If I get attacked and they kill people I love and I respond you can be damn sure that I don’t GAF what the peanut gallery says, I’ll damn sure continue to work to eliminate the threat THEY POSE!

Genocide is thrown around by the weak minded that are lapping up the propaganda spewed by the Islamic radicals.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I'd never have known.
Can an invader and conqueror really be termed the defender when those he invaded and conquered are fighting to regain their land and independence?

You're trying to steer me into an argument that won't ever be resolved, and I won't have it.

I guess maybe I should recognize that Israel is the bloodthirsty aggressor they are just based on the history of beheadings, their jihads, and their history of empire building and unprovoked attacks against their neighbors. But worst of all, their self defense from those who would commit genocide against them is indeed necessarily genocidal. Were they a civilized nation they'd allow the Arab world to annihilate them.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have no idea how any Christian can support what is happening in Palestine today.

I also have no idea how any Christian can support what the so-called Jews are doing there, not just there but elsewhere. Knowing that they don't accept Jesus and will likely turn their attention toward the pesky Christians who will see and point out the Jewish Messiah is Satan in the flesh.

I do not believe the Israel of the Bible is the bricks and mortar Israel of today.

If one cannot see that unfolding before your eyes then no amount of dialogue will help you to see.

That isn't support for Hama's, Islam etc....., but I think Christianity (generally) is getting an awakening.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by 673
I have no idea how any Christian can support what is happening in Palestine today.

I also have no idea how any Christian can support what the so-called Jews are doing there, not just there but elsewhere. Knowing that they don't accept Jesus and will likely turn their attention toward the pesky Christians who will see and point out the Jewish Messiah is Satan in the flesh.

I do not believe the Israel of the Bible is the bricks and mortar Israel of today.

If one cannot see that unfolding before your eyes then no amount of dialogue will help you to see.

That isn't support for Hama's, Islam etc....., but I think Christianity (generally) is getting an awakening.

Do you think a country cannot respond to an attack?

Big statement...

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by 673

Do you think a country cannot respond to an attack?

Big statement...
Sure they do. Are we sure the attack happened the way it is told?....Is the response justified?
Did this "flour massacre" happen the way some say? As a Christian, I don't believe one word the Jews say, and I am not sure they are even Jews.

Last edited by 673; 03/03/24.
Page 13 of 20 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (10ring1, 160user, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 66 invisible), 2,712 guests, and 1,152 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,530
Posts18,530,914
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.