Page 14 of 20 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 19 20
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by 673
I have no idea how any Christian can support what is happening in Palestine today.

I also have no idea how any Christian can support what the so-called Jews are doing there, not just there but elsewhere. Knowing that they don't accept Jesus and will likely turn their attention toward the pesky Christians who will see and point out the Jewish Messiah is Satan in the flesh.

I do not believe the Israel of the Bible is the bricks and mortar Israel of today.

If one cannot see that unfolding before your eyes then no amount of dialogue will help you to see.

That isn't support for Hama's, Islam etc....., but I think Christianity (generally) is getting an awakening.

Do you think a country cannot respond to an attack?

Big statement...
Sure they do. Are we sure the attack happened the way it is told?....Is the response justified?
Did this "flour massacre" happen the way some say? As a Christian, I don't believe one word the Jews say.

Christian doesn't believe what jews say...amazing.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[quote]I have no idea how any Christian can support what is happening in Palestine today./quote]
As I recall before WWI, there was no nation of Israel, Nor a Nation of Palestine. The powers that won the war created them. Historically, people of Israel existed. Palestinians did not. They are just Arabs. Palestinians are just like our border jumpers, wanting to profit from others work. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by milespatton
[quote]I have no idea how any Christian can support what is happening in Palestine today./quote]
As I recall before WWI, there was no nation of Israel, Nor a Nation of Palestine. The powers that won the war created them. Historically, people of Israel existed. Palestinians did not. They are just Arabs. Palestinians are just like our border jumpers, wanting to profit from others work. miles
I would like that explained.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673
I have no idea how any Christian can support what is happening in Palestine today.

I also have no idea how any Christian can support what the so-called Jews are doing there, not just there but elsewhere. Knowing that they don't accept Jesus and will likely turn their attention toward the pesky Christians who will see and point out the Jewish Messiah is Satan in the flesh.

I do not believe the Israel of the Bible is the bricks and mortar Israel of today.

If one cannot see that unfolding before your eyes then no amount of dialogue will help you to see.

That isn't support for Hama's, Islam etc....., but I think Christianity (generally) is getting an awakening.

Big statement...
Sure they do. Are we sure the attack happened the way it is told?....Is the response justified?
Did this "flour massacre" happen the way some say? As a Christian, I don't believe one word the Jews say.

Correct.
I did edit my post to add..........I dont even know if they are Jews.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673

Big statement...

Correct.
I did edit my post to add..........I dont even know if they are Jews.

How would you phrase it now?

IC B2

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673

Big statement...
Did this "flour massacre" happen the way some say? As a Christian, I don't believe one word the Jews say, and I am not sure they are even Jews.
Jcubed, like this.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by RiverRider
I guess maybe I should recognize that Israel is the bloodthirsty aggressor they are just based on the history of beheadings, their jihads, and their history of empire building and unprovoked attacks against their neighbors. But worst of all, their self defense from those who would commit genocide against them is indeed necessarily genocidal. Were they a civilized nation they'd allow the Arab world to annihilate them.
You have a big blank spot in your knowledge of history, and it's right where those who control popular knowledge of history have decided to leave there for you.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673

Big statement...
Did this "flour massacre" happen the way some say? As a Christian, I don't believe one word the Jews say, and I am not sure they are even Jews.
Jcubed, like this.

You realize Jesus was a Jew?

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673

Big statement...
Jcubed, like this.

You realize I am referring to the contemporary Jew right?

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Maybe he took John 8:44 to heart.

Speaking to the Jews who would not accept that he was of the Father (just like all Jews today, and certainly those in control of the modern state of Israel), Jesus said to them:

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673

Big statement...
Jcubed, like this.

Lol.

Have you thought this through?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I guess maybe I should recognize that Israel is the bloodthirsty aggressor they are just based on the history of beheadings, their jihads, and their history of empire building and unprovoked attacks against their neighbors. But worst of all, their self defense from those who would commit genocide against them is indeed necessarily genocidal. Were they a civilized nation they'd allow the Arab world to annihilate them.
You have a big blank spot in your knowledge of history, and it's right where those who control popular knowledge of history have decided to leave there for you.

Again, you try to steer me off onto a tangent for an argument in which I'm not willing to engage you.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Speaking to the Jews who would not accept that he was of the Father (just like all Jews today, and certainly those in control of the modern state of Israel), Jesus said to them:

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Go on..

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Was he a Christ denying Jew? Did he applaud the Crucifixion?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

So you feel justified in executing God's judgement against Israel and the Jews.

I don't believe that will fly.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[quote]I would like that explained.
/quote]
What part of English do you not understand? miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Was he a Christ denying Jew? Did he applaud the Crucifixion?

I dont know what went through Christ's head as he was murdered.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673

Big statement...
Jcubed, like this.

Lol.

Have you thought this through?
In a nutshell, you are sketchy to begin with.
Believing the propaganda spewed today by any side, method, they choose is a no go here bub.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
So you feel justified in executing God's judgement against Israel and the Jews.

I don't believe that will fly.
That statement is going to need explanation.

Page 14 of 20 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

677 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 160user, 16gage, 73 invisible), 2,257 guests, and 1,296 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,520
Posts18,530,673
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.