Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 20 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Check out Isaiah 66. Read the whole thing 2 or 3 times and realize it tells how Israel will be reborn in a day and the whole world will pay homage to the Jewish nation in physical Israel in physical Jerusalem to actual Jews.

Moses prophesied the same thing.

It is pretty easy to see that is the direction all the recent events are headed.

Doesn’t matter how much you hate Jews.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Hastings
Check out Isaiah 66. Read the whole thing 2 or 3 times and realize it tells how Israel will be reborn in a day and the whole world will pay homage to the Jewish nation in physical Israel in physical Jerusalem to actual Jews.

Moses prophesied the same thing.

It is pretty easy to see that is the direction all the recent events are headed.

Doesn’t matter how much you hate Jews.
How ridiculous! I hate what organized Jewry does. If I hated Jews, I'd never suggest to one that they needed Christ. I'd merely rub my hands together anticipating their ultimate state.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
The last chapter of Isiah must be interpreted in the light of the New Testament.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
“It's easier to fool a man than to convince him that he's been fooled.”

― Mark Twain

Works both ways. The documentation of its use in the holocaust is there; you choose to ignore it.

“Two German firms, Tesch/Stabenow and Degesch, produced Cyclone B gas after they acquired the patent from Farben. Tesch supplied two tons a month, and Degesch three quarters of a ton. The firms that produced the gas already had extensive experience in fumigation.

"In short, this industry used very powerful gases to exterminate rodents and insects in enclosed spaces; that it should now have become involved in an operation to kill off Jews by the hundreds of thousands is not mere accident." (Hilberg, Commandant, 567)

After the war the directors of the firms insisted that they had sold their products for fumigation purposes and did not know they were being used on humans. But the prosecutors found letters from Tesch not only offering to supply the gas crystals but also advising how to use the ventilating and heating equipment. Hoess testified that the Tesch directors could not help but know of the use for their product because they sold him enough to annihilate two million people. Two Tesch partners were sentenced to death in 1946 and hanged. The director of Degesch recieved five years in prison.”

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
If it did happen, it was planned and set up by Hamas. I don't believe anything that makes Hamas look like the victims. They have used innocent women and children as pawns and shields for many decades.

Last edited by reivertom; 03/03/24.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by reivertom
If it did happen, it was planned and set up by Hamas. I don't believe anything that makes Hamas look like the victims. They have used innocent women and children as pawns and shields for many decades.
When an enemy attacks without mercy you do what Israel is doing. You fight 'em where you find 'em and you do what the good old USA has always done you kill them no matter who they hide behind.

Has the USA apologized for going all out on Japan and Germany? Did the USA spare their civilians?

I didn't think so.

The government of Gaza could have disowned those attackers and turned them over to Israel. The problem is they wouldn't because it was a Gaza government operation. And everyone knows that.

Hebrew Roots Judaizer
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
AK, I've gone to the trouble many times in the past to post materials, original sources, etc., but no one looks, so I'm not repeating it. If you were actually willing to know the truth, you'd do real research, not read what's presented to you by those who wish to deceive you.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Sherman was one of the first modern generals. Take war to civilians.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Sherman wuz a murderin yanky shoulda been hung

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Sherman wuz a murderin yanky shoulda been hung
There was a problem getting that done. We lost. I guess when it was all said and done we were lucky they didn't hang a bunch of Confederates. There were those that were pushing for it.

Hebrew Roots Judaizer
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I wonder how many of the folks with inflexible opinions on this general subject have done any independent research just into the comparative body count inflicted consistently in both directions in that theater over the past 5, 10, 20 years, and how that might be impacting current events.

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by RufusG
I wonder how many of the folks with inflexible opinions on this general subject have done any independent research just into the comparative body count inflicted consistently in both directions in that theater over the past 5, 10, 20 years, and how that might be impacting current events.

Of course not! They are totally brainwashed. Show them the facts and they show they are worse than that, they are excited and happy to fully support genocide. "Human shields" from 6,000 bombs a week? My God! It is absolutely sickening. Bible thumpers like Hastings are the most despicable.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by RiverRider
This has been an educational thread.

I have learned that when you defend yourself from the attacks of those who would like to commit genocide upon you, you yourself become guilty of genocide.

I'd never have known.

I myself personally don't give a sh'it about jews, christains, islam, hindus etc...but if you are attacked you have the right to stop it and future attacks. lesson of the day, don't attack other people if you are not prepared for the consequence's...bob

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BCBH
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Just like I'm good with seeding the Rio Grande with Claymores...
But we can't protect our borders because jews are running the show here both with the border security and the transportation and facilitation of the 3rd world invaders.
And if you call them out about it you get called an antisemite and have to listen to holocaust bs.
This.

No, not THIS. Most here know where I satnd on the "judenfrage" but to keep harping on the issue the holocause did not happen, is stupidity beyond all logic. I DON"T CARE what happens over there, but my ONLY point is, if what happened on Oct 7th in Israel happened to us here, I would have no problem of turning gaza into a glass plain..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Confirmed. Complete fabrication by Hamas. No surprise.

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Most here know where I satnd on the "judenfrage" but to keep harping on the issue the holocause did not happen, is stupidity beyond all logic.
That's a misstatement of the issue. The problem is that there's an orthodoxy about what happened under the rubric "The Holocaust," which must never be deviated from in the smallest detail or one is labeled an antisemite. This orthodoxy is enforced with a fervor that would put the Spanish Inquisitors to shame, facts to the contrary be damned. That's not how the study of history is supposed to work. It's not the Western way of things, but is more akin to what went on during and following the various communist revolutions.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Most here know where I satnd on the "judenfrage" but to keep harping on the issue the holocause did not happen, is stupidity beyond all logic.
That's a misstatement of the issue. The problem is that there's an orthodoxy about what happened under the rubric "The Holocaust," which must never be deviated from in the smallest detail or one is labeled an antisemite. This orthodoxy is enforced with a fervor that would put the Spanish Inquisitors to shame, facts to the contrary be damned. That's not how the study of history is supposed to work. It's not the Western way of things, but is more akin to what went on during and following the various communist revolutions.

The Spanish Inquisition was a joke. What something like 300 people over a couple of centuries that were killed. If the Holocaust would have been done by anybody but the GERMANS, you might have a point, but knowing them, they accounted for every death and with meticulous records.. It happened..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

The Spanish Inquisition was a joke. What something like 300 people over a couple of centuries that were killed. If the Holocaust would have been done by anybody but the GERMANS, you might have a point, but knowing them, they accounted for every death and with meticulous records.. It happened..

Tell me your a papist without telling me your a papist lol

MAGA
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Apparently had the Americans not entered the war of aggression towards the Germans, then there would have been no Jews killed at the German Jew Resorts/Happy Camps.

And also...the Soviets killed a bunch of people over like 50 years so......Soviets.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Tell me your a papist without telling me your a papist lol

I don't know what the f uck you are talking about, but whatever...

Page 16 of 20 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

677 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 12344mag, 1minute, 1234, 1Longbow, 69 invisible), 2,517 guests, and 1,334 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,528
Posts18,530,767
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.