So the Fire had you pegged right.

GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
You're so ignorant on every topic you try to use to excuse barbaric behavior, out of all proportion to Oct.7. The wanton slaughter of unarmed civilians in continuous, indiscriminate bombing and shelling is genocide, not war. The ICJ confirmed it and demanded Israel stop. What is particularly disgusting in attitudes you espouse isn't the gross ignorance itself. It is the blood lust, the joyful glee you cold hearted bastards celebrate when 37,000 innocent and helpless human beings are savagely murdered - with US weapons, money and political cover. It is a heinous crime and you are a vile idiot for cheering it on.
Has the ICJ made any demands on the Gazans? Maybe turn over the attackers or kill them? Maybe give up those hostages? Maybe turn over anyone who has mistreated the hostages they brutally kidnapped?

I haven't heard anything about it if they have, but I don't keep up with that feckless organization.

With our gross stupidity and blasphemous version of Christianity, your cold cruelty is still astounding.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
From my perspective, the 10/07/23 attack on Israel is analogous to the 12/07/41 Japanese attack on us.

Israel was attacked, we were attacked.

Israel is bombing cities in a war that they didn't start and enemy civilian are dying. We bombed Japanese cities and killed enemy civilians right up until the Japanese surrendered unconditionally in a war that we didn't start.

The Palestinians are reaping what they've sown just like the Japanese did.

The Egyptians could allow Gazan civilians to cross into the Sinai to keep them safe from Israeli bombs and artillery, but they have chosen not to.

You're so ignorant on every topic you try to use to excuse barbaric behavior, out of all proportion to Oct.7. The wanton slaughter of unarmed civilians in continuous, indiscriminate bombing and shelling is genocide, not war. The ICJ confirmed it and demanded Israel stop. What is particularly disgusting in attitudes you espouse isn't the gross ignorance itself. It is the blood lust, the joyful glee you cold hearted bastards celebrate when 37,000 innocent and helpless human beings are savagely murdered - with US weapons, money and political cover. It is a heinous crime and you are a vile idiot for cheering it on.

I grew up around a circle of men who fought against the Japanese during WW2. All of them hated the Japanese and none of them felt the least bit of sympathy for any of them. They felt, as I do, that the role of the military in time of war is to close with and destroy our enemies and make their suffering so bad that they will surrender.

I believe that one of the most important roles of a central government is to provide for the common defense. Israel was attacked on 10/07/23 by Hamas, the elected central government of Gaza. Israeli citizens were killed and hundreds were taken back into Gaza by the invaders as hostages. Who are you to decide for the Israelis what is or isn't an appropriate response?

My philosophy on war is to do whatever is necessary to destroy your enemy's ability to make war against you and to make it so painful for them that the vivid memory of the pain/death/destruction they have experienced will give them incentive to find a way to live in peace with you. If you feel that killing 1,000 of the enemy for each casualty that you incur is the right level of response, that is fine with me. If that number is 10,000 or even 100,000, that is fine with me too. Hamas either thought that Israel's response would be tempered by World opinion or they would use overwhelming force, kill thousands of civilians, and those death would be viewed by the greater Muslim world as martyrs that would rally the faithful to attack and destroy Israel. Time will tell, but how ever it turns out, neither you nor I will have any influence on the outcome.

War is hell and civilians casualties are an easily foreseeable byproduct of every war, particularly so when a militarily/politically inferior attacks a militarily/politically superior. Inshallah.

PS - when it comes to war, I am a cold hearted bastard who will do everything within my power to protect my people and everything within my power to destroy my enemy and his ability to make war against me. IOW, I am exactly the kind of leader who you would want if your child was a combatant.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't believe there are many at all that detest Jesus.
You also don’t “believe” in the divinity of Jesus. And you “believe” that you can ‘earn’ your salvation by doing good works, and by cherry-picking an extremely tiny fraction out of the 613 different rules in the Law of Moses that ‘you’ choose to live by and call it good (like not eatin’ frog legs and observing the sabbath).
Many even in religions that have not much relation to Judaism revere Jesus and his teachings.
But they do not see Him as the savior of the world, nor do they believe in His sacrificial death as the sole atonement for their sins, nor do they believe in His resurrection, nor do they believe in His divinity.
It is the "Christians" that a lot of folks worldwide are leery of.
A lotta folks worldwide throughout history clearly are, and have been, leery of Jews too; but you attribute that to folks being “jealous” of them.
Christianity of the organized variety has a very bad history of bloody war and even murderous within the different factions in its own ranks.
The history of the Jews in the old testament clearly describes the Jews as being murderous to the degree that they make the Einsatzgruppen look like choirboys, even genocidal towards their own people.
Right now the USA which claims to be majority Christian is making war on Russia, a nation that claims to be Christian, in defense of a nation that has reportedly outlawed at least some of the Christians inside its borders.
Since you don’t “believe” in the divinity of Jesus, and since you “believe” that ‘you’ can ‘earn’ your salvation as described above, then it doesn’t surprise anyone here that you “believe” the actions of the U.S. government or the Russian government has something…anything…to do with Christianity.
Jews that I know don't detest Jesus and some accept that what he claimed was true.
You ‘profess’ to accept what Jesus claimed was true, but only if it’s in alignment with ‘your’ theology. When Jesus clearly says something that’s not in alignment with ‘your’ theology, you intentionally twist what He said so it’ll line up with your Hebrew Roots Movement psychobabble; and when you’re unable to do that, you simply disregard what Jesus said.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Has the ICJ made any demands on the Gazans? Maybe turn over the attackers or kill them? Maybe give up those hostages? Maybe turn over anyone who has mistreated the hostages they brutally kidnapped?

I haven't heard anything about it if they have, but I don't keep up with that feckless organization.

With our gross stupidity and blasphemous version of Christianity, your cold cruelty is still astounding.
Judge not that you be not judged.

When you watch the videos the Moslem attackers themselves made of their attacks on civilians including helpless women and babies come back and tell us about cold cruelty.

Israel has no choice in the matter. If they are to survive these enemies must be destroyed. There is no other way.

I don’t know where you live but I would bet that somewhere down the line some rightful owner was pushed off of it. In the case at hand at least the Jews have a claim to their land.

How would you settle the Jewish question?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by BCBH
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Just like I'm good with seeding the Rio Grande with Claymores...
But we can't protect our borders because jews are running the show here both with the border security and the transportation and facilitation of the 3rd world invaders.
And if you call them out about it you get called an antisemite and have to listen to holocaust bs.
This.

No, not THIS. Most here know where I satnd on the "judenfrage" but to keep harping on the issue the holocause did not happen, is stupidity beyond all logic. I DON"T CARE what happens over there, but my ONLY point is, if what happened on Oct 7th in Israel happened to us here, I would have no problem of turning gaza into a glass plain..

Israel has about 1/30th our population.

If Mexico came across the border and murdered 30,000 Americans at a Taylor Swift concert they would be very lucky if we didn't glass several major cities.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

When you watch the videos the Moslem attackers themselves made of their attacks on civilians including helpless women and babies come back and tell us about cold cruelty.

Israel has no choice in the matter. If they are to survive these enemies must be destroyed. There is no other way.

I don’t know where you live but I would bet that somewhere down the line some rightful owner was pushed off of it. In the case at hand at least the Jews have a claim to their land.

I wish you guys would start standardizing what causes this outrage.

Remember Assad's "chemical weapons" attacks?

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by KFWA
The Gazans can have a cease fire just as soon as they release the Israeli hostages. They are lucky that the Israelis aren't willing to write off the hostages and just bomb Gaza flat. Israel has thermobaric bombs that could destroy everything that Hamas has in Gaza. No matter how bad things are for the Gazans today, the employment of thermobaric bombs would make things much worse, much more death and much more destruction.

yea, they sound lucky
Lol, right? I like how the idf just killed 3 hostages that they were supposed to be saving. Video shows them begging the idf and telling them to save them and boom, gun fire. All dead

what's wrong with that?...bob

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Coming from you…the biggest “judge” of Christians and Christianity and Christian beliefs on this entire board…that’s hypocritical to the Nth degree.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
The Gazans can have a cease fire just as soon as they release the Israeli hostages. They are lucky that the Israelis aren't willing to write off the hostages and just bomb Gaza flat. Israel has thermobaric bombs that could destroy everything that Hamas has in Gaza. No matter how bad things are for the Gazans today, the employment of thermobaric bombs would make things much worse, much more death and much more destruction.

yea, they sound lucky
Lol, right? I like how the idf just killed 3 hostages that they were supposed to be saving. Video shows them begging the idf and telling them to save them and boom, gun fire. All dead

what's wrong with that?...bob
Is this a serious question or just a poor shot at trolling?

IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

yea, they sound lucky

The real world is not scripted by Hollywood. There operations are risky and there's no guaranteed happy endings.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

yea, they sound lucky

The real world is not scripted by Hollywood. There operations are risky and there's no guaranteed happy endings.
Watch the video before making dumb comments

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by reivertom
If it did happen, it was planned and set up by Hamas. I don't believe anything that makes Hamas look like the victims. They have used innocent women and children as pawns and shields for many decades.

Hamas is pure evil. If Hamas and the other terrorist factions were gone, and Gazan's chose to integrate, in 5 years The Strip would be a relatively prosperous place.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Well...you could try butting out and letting them handle their own shit...and that includes finances.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by reivertom
If it did happen, it was planned and set up by Hamas. I don't believe anything that makes Hamas look like the victims. They have used innocent women and children as pawns and shields for many decades.

Hamas is pure evil. If Hamas and the other terrorist factions were gone, and Gazan's chose to integrate, in 5 years The Strip would be a relatively prosperous place.
Im fine with that. Israel and hamas go toe to toe. Let them handle their own chit. As Jstuart states above, we give ZERO dollars. weapons or people. Let Israel take care of their own problems

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Its war.....not saying its good not saying its bad, it is what it is....personally I feel if you have been attacked , all bets off. ...bob

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Well...you could try butting out and letting them handle their own shit...and that includes finances.

that would be a great start...bob

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I guess you have a point but the reasons are different.

The Jews incur a lot of jealousy as does any successful distinct minority. That same thing has happened to East Indians in Africa and ethnic Chinese in Malaysia and Indonesia. It is hard to see an outsider smarter and more industrious succeeding where you fail.

It has happened on our sea coasts where the Vietnamese have moved in and taken over commercial fishing. Causes a lot of angst among the natives.

The Jews have a history of succeeding in finance and as middlemen brokers in a variety of endeavors. It is easy to hate someone different from you if he holds the mortgage and can evict you or cut off your credit.

Bullshit. I have no jews near me and I can still recognise that a part of their clique harbour ill intent.

I had this crap when I was a lad with fucking stupid nuns expounding on the jew's perfect special status.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
And before anyone bitches at me, the bloody jews couldn't survive without idiot christian nations spoon feeding them funds.

Screw them...let them stand on their own damned feet for a change.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Now that is a good idea. Let the Jews in Israel handle the fighting and the Jews of the diaspora can finance it.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
Page 18 of 20 1 2 16 17 18 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

465 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 160user, 12344mag, 57 invisible), 2,611 guests, and 1,129 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,532
Posts18,530,954
Members74,038
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.