Page 19 of 20 1 2 17 18 19 20
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by JSTUART
How would you settle the Jewish question?

Well...you could try butting out and letting them handle their own shit...and that includes finances.
Now that is a good idea. Let the Jews in Israel handle the fighting and the Jews of the diaspora can finance it.

And leave the rest of us out of it.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I agree

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Israel has about 1/30th our population.

If Mexico came across the border and murdered 30,000 Americans at a Taylor Swift concert they would be very lucky if we didn't glass several major cities.

Are you inferring that hamas killed 30,000 jews? Your comparison doesnt make any sense.

How many illegals have killed Americans either by murder or drunk driving? How many Americans has the cartel killed? What has the US Gov done about it?

[Linked Image]
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by antlers
Judge not that you be not judged.
Coming from you…the biggest “judge” of Christians and Christianity and Christian beliefs on this entire board…that’s hypocritical to the Nth degree.
No Antlers, I don’t judge you or anyone else. I don’t have enough information for that. I just say what I get from my research and I will freely admit I could be wrong about some things. It is just that I find some things that don’t make sense when compared to Jesus, John the Baptist and the OT prophets. And I cannot reconcile mainstream “Christianity “ with the simple teachings of Jesus.

You may be completely right in your beliefs. I don’t know. But for me Pauline doctrine doesn’t mesh with that of Jesus.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
No Antlers, I don’t judge you or anyone else. I don’t have enough information for that. I just say what I get from my research and I will freely admit I could be wrong about some things. It is just that I find some things that don’t make sense when compared to Jesus, John the Baptist and the OT prophets. And I cannot reconcile mainstream “Christianity “ with the simple teachings of Jesus.

You may be completely right in your beliefs. I don’t know. But for me Pauline doctrine doesn’t mesh with that of Jesus.

There is no fault to be found in a man thinking for himself.

I can respect that.

IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by BCBH

If Mexico came across the border and murdered 30,000 Americans at a Taylor Swift concert they would be very lucky if we didn't glass several major cities.

Are you inferring that hamas killed 30,000 jews? Your comparison doesnt make any sense.

How many illegals have killed Americans either by murder or drunk driving? How many Americans has the cartel killed? What has the US Gov done about it?

Read the whole post in context and use both of your brain cells.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Illuminating.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Now that is a good idea. Let the Jews in Israel handle the fighting and the Jews of the diaspora can finance it.
They could certainly well afford it, but they need their billions to control our elected officials and our permanent government.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Illuminating.

Apparently extrapolating percentages is beyond some.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Illuminating.

Apparently extrapolating percentages is beyond some.

Lost a bit of covfee.......

FJB & FJT
IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
Its war.....not saying its good not saying its bad, it is what it is....personally I feel if you have been attacked , all bets off. ...bob
Good on you then! Palestinians have been mercilessly attacked for 75 years. October 7 they fought back. Hamas is winning. The genocide of 30,000 innocents is abomination before the Lord. The world has turned against the Jews. But Jews still control America and willing to sacrifice us all for their evil Jewish state.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
BBC uses account of journalist working for Iran-backed news agency in Palestine deaths article

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...-in-palestine-deaths-article/ar-BB1jjYTF

Danny Cohen, the former director of BBC Television, accused the corporation of “failing in the most basic of journalistic practices” by not checking one of its key sources.

Writing in The Telegraph, he said: “The BBC has a habit of accepting at face value what they are told by people who present as Palestinian civilians or officials from civic authorities and either don’t understand or don’t care that they are representatives of terrorist organisations.

Lots more in the actual article, but that's basically it. It was all a lie.

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
The thread title had me thinking it was about LBP, a really fat chick, and a twenty pound bag of Gold Medal. grin

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Ohh I gotcha now. Still a stupid comparison given that we know what the US gov has done regarding illegals and the murdering of US citizens in their own country.

[Linked Image]
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Ohh I gotcha now. Still a stupid comparison given that we know what the US gov has done regarding illegals and the murdering of US citizens in their own country.

You're not worth the electrons.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Its war.....not saying its good not saying its bad, it is what it is....personally I feel if you have been attacked , all bets off. ...bob
Good on you then! Palestinians have been mercilessly attacked for 75 years. October 7 they fought back. Hamas is winning. The genocide of 30,000 innocents is abomination before the Lord. The world has turned against the Jews. But Jews still control America and willing to sacrifice us all for their evil Jewish state.

KOTY eligible right there!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag

More likely muslim.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

You're not worth the electrons.

Why do you put jewish lives on the other side of the planet ahead of American citizens lives?

[Linked Image]
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 12344mag

My God! Read the history, man! It's heavily suppressed, but still available to those with enough interest.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

LOL

Page 19 of 20 1 2 17 18 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (06hunter59, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 64 invisible), 2,991 guests, and 1,239 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,674
Posts18,534,218
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.