Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Teal Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Shooting and blast in Russia

I've seen video inside and the like - seems like this is actually happening but that doesn't mean it's not a false flag designed to create dead perps tied to Ukraine or something.

Figured I'd post this to start the convo as it's all over Twitter/X - which means it should hit the Fire late tonight or tomorrow maybe. Depends on Toot's nap schedule.

Me

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
One or two were likely the actual political targets, the rest were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Teal Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Seems like whenever something happens - they burn the building down.

On Fire yo

Me

Teal Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

Me

Teal Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Panic

Wish there was a way to do the X vids direct.

Me

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Putin and his Orcs have done false flag OPs before and it's for sure there are those in Ukraine and around the world who would be willing to shoot up and burn down Moscow.

World wide there is quite a bit of hate for the Orcs.

Putin is probably going to blame Ukraine but it we will never know the real truth.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Reuters reported the US warned of attacks.

US warns of attacks in Moscow

Originally Posted by Reuters
MOSCOW, March 8 (Reuters) - The U.S. embassy in Russia warned that "extremists" had imminent plans for an attack in Moscow, hours after Russian security services said they had foiled a planned shooting at a synagogue by a cell from the Afghan arm of Islamic State.

The embassy, which has repeatedly urged all U.S. citizens to leave Russia immediately, gave no further details about the nature of the threat, but said people should avoid concerts and crowds and be aware of their surroundings.

"The Embassy is monitoring reports that extremists have imminent plans to target large gatherings in Moscow, to include concerts, and U.S. citizens should be advised to avoid large gatherings over the next 48 hours," the embassy said on its website. It issued its warning several hours after Russia's Federal Security Service (FSB), the main successor to the Soviet-era KGB, said it had foiled an attack on a synagogue in Moscow by a cell of the militant Sunni Muslim group Islamic State.

It was unclear if the two statements were linked.

U.S. allies including Britain, Canada, South Korea and Latvia repeated the U.S. warning and told their citizens not to travel to Russia.
Most Western countries advise against all travel to Russia and say their citizens should leave. The U.S. has the highest level of warning for Russia - red "4 - Do not travel" - the same level as Afghanistan, Syria, Yemen and South Sudan and Iran.

US warned of ISIS cells planning attack.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Teal Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
I can't get over people just turtle in the aisle while dudes walk up and open fire. Bum rush the bastards.

I don't know who or what is responsible and won't speculate but it could be a set up - I'd ask why now and to what end? Could just be your average Chechens taking advantage of things too. Dunno.

Me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Could be, though the level of depravity of this attack seems quite high for that.

Smells a lot like Mohammedans to me. Stands to reason that they are smelling weakness and there have been more signs of unrest in the hinterlands.

The Ukrainians have been more focused on the refinery attacks, and successful enough that Russia has been reported to be making inquiries about importing gasoline.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Teal Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

MOSCOW, March 8 (Reuters) - The U.S. embassy in Russia warned that "extremists" had imminent plans for an attack in Moscow, hours after Russian security services said they had foiled a planned shooting at a synagogue by a cell from the Afghan arm of Islamic State.

The embassy, which has repeatedly urged all U.S. citizens to leave Russia immediately, gave no further details about the nature of the threat, but said people should avoid concerts and crowds and be aware of their surroundings.

"The Embassy is monitoring reports that extremists have imminent plans to target large gatherings in Moscow, to include concerts, and U.S. citizens should be advised to avoid large gatherings over the next 48 hours," the embassy said on its website. It issued its warning several hours after Russia's Federal Security Service (FSB), the main successor to the Soviet-era KGB, said it had foiled an attack on a synagogue in Moscow by a cell of the militant Sunni Muslim group Islamic State.

U.S. allies including Britain, Canada, South Korea and Latvia repeated the U.S. warning and told their citizens not to travel to Russia.
Most Western countries advise against all travel to Russia and say their citizens should leave. The U.S. has the highest level of warning for Russia - red "4 - Do not travel" - the same level as Afghanistan, Syria, Yemen and South Sudan and Iran.

Weeks ago and they did get those 2 dudes with bombs in between. False sense of security maybe.

Me

IC B3

Teal Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Dutch
Could be, though the level of depravity of this attack seems quite high for that.

Smells a lot like Mohammedans to me. Stands to reason that they are smelling weakness and there have been more signs of unrest in the hinterlands.

The Ukrainians have been more focused on the refinery attacks, and successful enough that Russia has been reported to be making inquiries about importing gasoline.

Why I'd think Chechen and Beslan school like in 2004. I saw the pics available from that - was horrific. I couldn't sleep for a few nights after seeing what they did.

Me

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Putin and his Orcs have done false flag OPs before and it's for sure there are those in Ukraine and around the world who would be willing to shoot up and burn down Moscow.

Putin is probably going to blame Ukraine but it we will never know the real truth.

Quite a bit of hate for the US too.
Not like this .gov are angels either.
How many billions do we have to funnel back to the inhabitants of the imperial city?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not using sights and spraying indicates lower level of training.

Magic 8 Ball thinks jihadis as warned.

Concert was supposedly filled.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I suspect Putin will go out of his way NOT to blame Ukraine unless it’s absolutely unavoidable. This sort of thing will have public opinion in Russia wanting to nuke Ukraine…and it’s supporters. Putin is nothing if not measured and he would not want this to get out of control.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Teal

Why I'd think Chechen and Beslan school like in 2004. I saw the pics available from that - was horrific. I couldn't sleep for a few nights after seeing what they did.

Russia's drawing a lot of troops from minority region. They are not exactly happy with Moscow right now.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Chechens are Moslem

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

You drunk moron. Gonna try and sell your cheap Chinese tactical crap again?? Lol

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Russia's drawing a lot of troops from minority region. They are not exactly happy with Moscow right now.

With the Ukraine debacle the Orc FSB has to be stretched really thin.

If whomever did this has some depth in capability Moscow might be in for a rough time.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

I've seen video inside and the like - seems like this is actually happening but that doesn't mean it's not a false flag designed to create dead perps tied to Ukraine or something.

Figured I'd post this to start the convo as it's all over Twitter/X - which means it should hit the Fire late tonight or tomorrow maybe. Depends on Toot's nap schedule.
What a load of crap! Ukraine has been saying that this was going to be their next step.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

What a load of crap! Ukraine has been saying that this was going to be their next step.

Please cite your source, and the voices in your head are not going to be considered a reliable source.

Thanks

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Teal Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

Yes - I'm sure they made the switch from attacking fuel infrastructure to attacking concerts as a means to shift public opinion and garner more money.

Me

Teal Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Hastings

Chechens are Moslem

Originally Posted by OSINT
Concert goers who have been Evacuated from the Crocus Concert Hall in Moscow have described the between 5-10 Terrorists who Attacked the Hall to have had Large Black Beards, Bulletproof Vests, and Machineguns while Shooting anyone at Point-Blank Range.

Me

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

US/Israel CIA/MOSSAD is ISIS ya dumb bastage

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by Swamplord
US/Israel CIA/MOSSAD is ISIS ya dumb bastage

It's good to see you are working through your projection issues and you do bring up an interesting line of thought.

The Izzies made some noise that the Orcs might have been involved with the Oct 7 attacks. Planning and support for Hamas.

If the Orcs were involved what would be a proper response for the Izzies?

World is a complicated place.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Probably because the CIA instigated and funded the attack.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Word on the street is the roof of the Hall is collapsing from the fire.

Originally Posted by Tyrone

I get you are not much of a thinker beyond USA bad and Putin is stronk but why would the CIA fund an attack on a concert hall in Moscow?

John Burns

I have all the sources.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Not related to the shooting, Why is "Crocus City Hall" spelled in English in the video of the shooting posted by Teal?

These days I'm wondering about a lot of things but in Russia it seems odd...

"Camping places fix themselves in your mind as if you had spent long periods of your life in them.
You will remember a curve of your wagon track in the grass of the plain like the features of a friend."
Isak Dinesen

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I suspect Putin will go out of his way NOT to blame Ukraine unless it’s absolutely unavoidable. This sort of thing will have public opinion in Russia wanting to nuke Ukraine…and it’s supporters. Putin is nothing if not measured and he would not want this to get out of control.
Agree with that. We are on the verge of nuclear war. Hanging on by a thread and the US and the chit bags in nato are responsible

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Please cite your source, and the voices in your head are not going to be considered a reliable source.

Thanks
Everyone knows you are a uketard john. Piss off

Teal Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by colodog
Not related to the shooting, Why is "Crocus City Hall" spelled in English in the video of the shooting posted by Teal?

These days I'm wondering about a lot of things but in Russia it seems odd...

Western influence. Latinic alphabets help with app and cell phone usage/SEO etc.

Me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Word on the street is the roof of the Hall is collapsing from the fire.

Originally Posted by Tyrone

I get you are not much of a thinker beyond USA bad and Putin is stronk but why would the CIA fund an attack on a concert hall in Moscow?
Because the US wants this war real bad and will stop at nothing to get it. What better way than to keep poking at the bear, especially in Moscow. Eventually Russia is going to react and then the evil pricks who are pushing for this can then blame Russia and a bunch of you old clueless f ucks will fall right in line

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Thanks
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Everyone knows you are a uketard john. Piss off

If you have a cite please add to the conversation. As above the voices in your head are note a credible cite.

Otherwise. laugh

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Teal Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by OSINT
Russian Media is now reporting that 5 Employees of the Crocus Concert Hall and Shopping Center have been Arrested by Law Enforcement for Questioning in regards to the ongoing Terrorist Attack.

Me

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

According to the Financial Times the US warned Ukraine NOT to attack oil refineries as it will cause a worse energy crisis in Europe

The Russians replied; please don't tell them to stop attacking the refineries, instead, tell them to stop their attacks on civilians in the Belgorod and Kursk regions.

"an armed society is a polite society"
Teal Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Warrants issued - Muslims from Ingushetia

Not Ukrainians. So I guess blaming them to go scorched earth isn't on deck just yet.

Me

Teal Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

Me

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

I've got a dollar that says it wasn't ukraine.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Hard to watch. I'm guessing Islamists.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Hard to watch. I'm guessing Islamists.
Seems like thats what it was. Isis took responsibility

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

This.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Heard on the radio driving home that ISIS has taken responsibility, for whatever that is worth.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
They really are fu_kin cowards.
Gunnin' civilians like that.

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Russia has earned the hatred of every country that they have occupied or controlled. The agencies of state security will roll up every one that has any potential to carry out an attack.

Russia's citizens all remember that dreaded "knock at the door". Wasn't that good old boy putin a light col. in the KGB?

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I'd feel pretty fckin stupid, if I'da labelled this a Russkie false flag.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Russia has earned the hatred of every country that they have occupied or controlled. The agencies of state security will roll up every one that has any potential to carry out an attack.

Russia's citizens all remember that dreaded "knock at the door". Wasn't that good old boy putin a light col. in the KGB?

mike r

Not like the KGFBI that rolled on President Trump, right?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Back in the 80's the national sport of muzzies was taking Americans hostage in the middle east. Terry Anderson was prominent among them. They took a Russian once. Them Russian KGB dudes proceeded to create corpses. No more Russian hostages.

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Russia has earned the hatred of every country that they have occupied or controlled.

mike r

Yeah because countries that are “occupied or controlled” typically LOVE, LOVE, LOVE their occupiers and controllers, right? 😂

It’s hardly unusual for occupied countries to loathe their occupiers even if they’re occupied and controlled by the lovable agencies of the United States government.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Russia has earned the hatred of every country that they have occupied or controlled.

mike r

Yeah because countries that are “occupied or controlled” typically LOVE, LOVE, LOVE their occupiers and controllers, right? 😂

It’s hardly unusual for occupied countries to loathe their occupiers even if they’re occupied and controlled by the lovable agencies of the United States government.

If you equate our country with Russia you would probably be happier there. You may or may not have noticed that previously occupied countries are not clamoring to join the Russian Federation.

There are even books that are available in an audible version for the illiterate.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Putin and his Orcs have done false flag OPs before and it's for sure....

Dullard, remember Nordstream?

laugh

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by add

laugh

It does seem like a long time ago when Puty Boi blew the unused part of Nordstream to try and blackmail the Euros on energy.

That didn't go the way he planned either and the remaining line is still stagnant and not moving gas.

Right now the smart guys figure this was jihadis exploiting the low numbers of security forces due to the Orc drain to Ukraine.

It might be a one off but if there a bit of depth to the players Moscow and St Pete are in for a rough ride as Puty Boi is short of Orcs for homeland security.

Interesting times and if you are planning a trip to the Motherland it might be prudent to get your Orc love fix via internet.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

mike r

If you equate our country with Russia you would probably be happier there. You may or may not have noticed that previously occupied countries are not clamoring to join the Russian Federation.

There are even books that are available in an audible version for the illiterate.

mike r

Putin isn't importing fighting age single bleck men in from Afreaka and Chyna and Central America and South America and Middle East Moslems and paying them to make Russia more Brown.

He's also killing Nazi scum out of Ukraine.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/22/24.

I Dindo Nuffin
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by add

laugh
I have nothing, again.

LEUPOLD!

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
The shooters I've seen in videos didn't seem to move like pros but what do I know. Everything I know about room clearing and advancing I learned from a few airsoft games. Those guys didn't look well trained to me though. Probably just some poor young kids manipulated into it by some evil political swamp types.

Bb

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pres. Putin would be in the right to nuke Washington D.C. tonight:

"When Russia stepped into Syria, they immediately began decimating ISIS.

And good old Lurch (John Kerry) rushed to the UN demanding a "cease-fire".

FYI folks...the USA really, really, really wants to test out its theory of a "limited nuclear war" confined to Europe.

The belief is it can be fought, and won, with only 20 to 30 million dead. Mark Esper says the DOD "modeled it" and apparently it went well.

You Europeons, you're the next people to be sacrificed in a NeoCon proxy war."

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by jaguartx

mike r

mike r

Putin isn't importing fighting age single bleck men in from Afreaka and Chyna and Central America and South America and Middle East Moslems and paying them to make Russia more Brown.

He's also killing Nazi scum out of Ukraine.

You’re wrong as usual jag.

Putin has imported Indians, Syrians and a few Cubans before Cuba supposedly shut that down.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Fubarski
I'd feel pretty fckin stupid, if I'da labelled this a Russkie false flag.

You'd be pretty fckin stupid if you'd have labeled this a Russkie false flag, but you didn't, so you isn't.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Fubarski

mike r

Not like the KGFBI that rolled on President Trump, right?

Hay, u forget Putin colluded with Trump and helped him win..

That right there makes me say God Bless him. wink

And he's killing schiett out of this country's Neonazis deep state NWO/WEF/Luminosity buds in Ukraine..

He's prolly gonna help Xi clean tha WEF/NWO pukes outta Taiwan too.

We should put Putin on the payroll.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/22/24.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Why would Isis want to piss off Russia?

1Minute
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 1minute

ISIS hates the Orcs. Orcs support Assad in Syria.

Orcs are allied with Shia Iran. ISIS is Sunni.

The Putin Pufters here on the 24hr Campfire are allied with Shia Iranian jihadis.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 03/22/24.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

mike r

mike r

Typical cop-out answer….you fail to understand that occupied countries don’t like those occupying them.

I’ll type this slowly so that as you massage your varicose veins you can keep up…..what occupied country loves their occupiers/controllers? I’ll try asking it in a different way for the exceptionally old and slow….What country is “clamoring” to be occupied? 😂

I’ll wait for you to search your audiobook library….

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
ISIS is, like MS13, a concoction of Zero/Soros/Clowns In America and operates to cause destruction for the NWO/WEF/Illuminous ones.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

mike r

mike r
Typical cop-out answer….you fail to understand that occupied countries don’t like those occupying them.

I’ll type this slowly so that as you massage your varicose veins you can keep up…..what occupied country loves their occupiers/controllers? I’ll try asking it in a different way for the exceptionally old and slow….What country is “clamoring” to be occupied? 😂

You might want to read a book about Guam, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands as sort of a primer.

For more advanced reading check out South Korea and Japan.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

mike r

mike r

It would appear that the USA is “clamoring” to be occupied.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx
ISIS is, like MS13, a concoction of Zero/Soros/Clowns In America and operates to cause destruction for the NWO/WEF/Illuminous ones.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

mike r

mike r

You might want to read a book about Guam, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands as sort of a primer.

Lol….you might actually want to get off your couch and visit those places instead of drawing your conclusions from “a book”. 😂.

They really love their colonial “occupiers”….if you’re using the USVI as your example of an “occupied nation” then you really need to try again and this time try to find something other than a pimple sized island that is “occupied” with something other than ass-loads of American cash. 😂

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Houston_2

mike r

mike r

It would appear that the USA is “clamoring” to be occupied.

I don’t know about “clamoring” but it seems that we’ve been occupied regardless….it’s actually an invasion by a criminal civilian force effected by a treasonous “host”. Parasites on both sides.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

mike r

mike r

Lol….you might actually want to get off your couch and visit those places instead of drawing your conclusions from “a book”. 😂.

They really love their colonial “occupiers”….if you’re using the USVI as your example of an “occupied nation” then you really need to try again and this time try to find something other than a pimple sized island that is “occupied” with something other than ass-loads of American cash. 😂

Seeing as how I have been to Japan, Korea, and Guam I reckon I got a decent handle on that way beyond book learnin.

As you admit US VI is in no hurry for the the US to leave.

You ran your suck and got called out on ignorance. It's not the end of the world and maybe you can learn something beyond USA is Bad Man and Putin is stronk.

I guess we will see.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I am pretty sure there are accounts of Soviet Ukrainians joining their Nazi occupiers during WWII, even joining the SS, because they hated Stalin so much.

There was plenty of US flag waiving by locals in Iraq.

Now I'll go back to the depths of the basement, where I don't feel what little IQ I have getting sucked out of me, like the Freakshow tends to do.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by T_Inman
I am pretty sure there are accounts of Soviet Ukrainians joining their Nazi occupiers during WWII, even joining the SS, because they hated Stalin so much.

Now I'll go back to the depths of the basement, where I don't feel what little IQ I have getting sucked out of me, like the Freakshow tends to do.

Fascinating. Maybe go back to 1938 and see what what Ukraine was doing in Poland years before NAZI s entered Poland and the Baltic states Lol.

Last edited by ribka; 03/22/24.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Incoming devastation from Russia:

"This was a terrorist attack aimed to distract from Ukraine's ongoing collapse and also to try and lure the Kremlin into an overreaction, justifying NATO intervention.

The Kremlin won't fall for the bait. Instead the Russians will remain 100% focussed on Ukraine, the only difference being a significant increase in their offensive intensity.

This means that Russia will continue to hammer Ukraine's remaining military and infrastructure, while also wiping out Ukraine's leadership & any NATO personnel in Ukraine.

Kiev, London & DC can stage as many provocations as they want. It will achieve nothing, except to increase the intensity and pace of Ukraine's inevitable destruction."

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Here are some reports on the attack from RT (Russia Today)
Be sure to read the comments...
https://www.rt.com/russia/594700-shooting-moscow/

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

All good, there was a Ukrainian Waffen SS division, the 14th. Many Ukrainian peasants welcomed the Nazis as liberators, as well the were, but only at first.

Ukrainian militia were responsible for murdering the majority of Jews wiped out in Soviet Ukraine. They manned the machine guns at Babi Yar.

Stalin was far worse than Hitler....BUT Russia is NOT the USSR....Putin IS NOT Stalin...but SOME brainwashed Cold War Boomers are too ignorant to know this.

MAGA!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

^^^^This didn't age very well.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

I guess Ukraine shouldn’t have done it then.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Incoming devastation from Russia:

"This was a terrorist attack aimed to distract from Ukraine's ongoing collapse and also to try and lure the Kremlin into an overreaction, justifying NATO intervention.

The Kremlin won't fall for the bait. Instead the Russians will remain 100% focussed on Ukraine, the only difference being a significant increase in their offensive intensity.

This means that Russia will continue to hammer Ukraine's remaining military and infrastructure, while also wiping out Ukraine's leadership & any NATO personnel in Ukraine.

Kiev, London & DC can stage as many provocations as they want. It will achieve nothing, except to increase the intensity and pace of Ukraine's inevitable destruction."

Agreed!

MAGA!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The Putin Pufters are compelled to support the official Orc narrative even when they must beclown themselves.

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ribka

Fascinating. Maybe go back to 1938 and see what what Ukraine was doing in Poland years before NAZI s entered Poland and the Baltic states Lol.

I'm convinced that you're a Russian bot, and that's fine I guess. I have very rudimentary knowledge of Eastern Europe and the actions leading up to WWII but do recall reading about lots of hatred and killing all around. That has absolutely zero to do with my initial point but I am not surprised. As per your normal, you counter with topics completely out of left field.

I was just commenting that there are examples of occupiers and controllers, whether viewed as liberators, conquerors or other, being welcomed.

Have fun arguing. I have wolf traps to check and ptarmigan to kill once my coffee is done.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

The Putin Pufters are compelled to support the official Orc narrative even when they must beclown themselves.

Our government is under the complete control of Satan. Satan does not tell the truth. He cannot. Therefore, our government will not tell the truth. Out government said it was not Ukraine. Therefore, it was Ukraine.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Our government is under the complete control of Satan. Satan does not tell the truth. He cannot. Therefore, our government will not tell the truth. Out government said it was not Ukraine. Therefore, it was Ukraine.

How far out? Like jag’s republic of narnia out?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Some say that they are attorneys. Attorneys lie. Therefore they cannot tell the truth.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
This is exactly what I fear will happen here. These fighting age men that are coming here illegally can cripple us in a day. There will be a coordinated attack.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

As is common among the Putin Pufters they believe a higher power is speaking to them and they can decipher the message.

A deep self loathing transfers to the USA in general and everything wrong in their world is blamed on an evil USA. Conversly they search for a strong messiah and for many Putin fills that void.

The USA has plenty of problems yet it's still, by far, the best country ever in all of human history.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The USA has plenty of problems yet it's still, by far, the best country ever in all of human history.

That is if you ignore the fact that the USA is the biggest sh*t stirrer in the world. Every so called war since Vietnam was started as a way to make the MIC rich and powerful. Weve fugged over and interfered in so many governments and tried to install dictators like Zelensky now to the Shah of Iran.
Maybe we would be better off keeping our nose out.

Swifty
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

John, on this we agree.

👍

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

As is common among the Putin Pufters they believe a higher power is speaking to them and they can decipher the message.

A deep self loathing transfers to the USA in general and everything wrong in their world is blamed on an evil USA. Conversly they search for a strong messiah and for many Putin fills that void.

[Linked Image from 64.media.tumblr.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well Puty Boi and his horde of Orcs are now in a "State of War". Looks like Putin is going to use this as an excuse to go from special millitary operation to war.

Opens up more room for mobilization.

Orcs now in "State of War"

Summary

Remarks show way conflict is sold to public is shifting

Could open door to further militarisation of society

Suggests conflict is of a prolonged more open-ended nature

Underlines depth of rift between Russia and the West

March 22 (Reuters) - Russia regards itself to be at war due to the West's intervention on Ukraine's side, the Kremlin said, shifting the language it uses to describe the conflict in an apparent move to prepare Russians for a longer and harder struggle. Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov's comments, first to the Russian publication Arguments and Facts and then to reporters on a conference call on Friday, may sound unremarkable to Ukrainian and Western ears.
But inside Russia, where people have been told for the past two years to refer to the war in Ukraine as a "special military operation" - a phrase designed to underline the initially limited nature of the conflict - they represent a departure and look like part of a shift to prepare people mentally for a conflict which may require more sacrifices from them.

"We are in a state of war. Yes, it started out as a special military operation, but as soon as this group was formed, when the collective West became a participant in this on the side of Ukraine, it became a war for us," Peskov told Arguments and Facts.

"I am convinced of that. And everyone should understand this, for their internal motivation." He made his comments five days after President Vladimir Putin was re-elected for six more years and after what Kyiv said was Russia's largest air strike on Ukrainian energy infrastructure. They appear to signal that Russia is digging in for an even longer standoff over Ukraine with the United States and its allies.
They also give the Russian authorities more leeway with their own people to announce decisions more commonly associated with a war such as a further mobilisation.

"Now it's official: the SMO (Special Military Operation) is recognised as a war," said Tatiana Stanovaya, founder of the R.Politik analysis firm.
"Of course, the SMO de facto became a war a long time ago But this is a certain psychological boundary, beyond which different requests can be made of both the population and the elites than during the SMO," she said.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

We'll Russia just caught the terrorists fleeing to the Ukrainian border.

No one is surprised

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

Burns is an alcoholic childless tranny lgbtpedo worshipper. I'm shocked

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
FedGov needs to be terminated, starting with the CIA hq in Langley, ISIS = CIA

"Anyone with a cursory knowledge of ISIS knows that ISIS was a pet project of Israel and Obama. It's hard to take any report of anything out of the MSM, US intelligence services or the US government as credible.

Did ISIS do it? I wonder why they would, what would be the purpose? They already know that Russia has arguably the fiercest and most technologically advanced military in the world, with massive additional resources through their allies. They already know that if Russia believed it was an ISIS issue, Russia would terminate ISIS with a swift and deadly strike immediately.

If ISIS was involved, it probably would have been at the behest of the US government, but Russian intelligence points to Ukraine, which routes back to the CIA which would explain if ISIS was involved in any capacity. ISIS has been fostered by the CIA, and is an asset for hire.

Info from the US government is about as reliable as info on the blown up NORD STREAM 1 & 2 pipelines.

One thing is for certain, once Russia determines which terrorist group did it, retribution will be swift and it will be deadly. Russia treats prisoner of wars very differently than terrorists attacks against it's citizens.

Russia doesn't play when you harm Russian citizens or threaten it's motherland. There will only be one result, termination of the threat.

Russia is the exact opposite of the US in this regard and this is why Russians love Putin. Putin's priority is to protect it's citizens and it's sovereignty. The US government is exactly the opposite. Really, who loves the US government? Who can honestly say that the US protects its citizens and it's sovereignty? No lucid person could make that claim in the US
."

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Did ISIS do it? I wonder why they would, what would be the purpose? They already know that Russia has arguably the fiercest and most technologically advanced military in the world, with massive additional resources through their allies. They already know that if Russia believed it was an ISIS issue, Russia would terminate ISIS with a swift and deadly strike immediately.
Bullschit

Russia is the exact opposite of the US in this regard and this is why Russians love Putin. Putin's priority is to protect its citizens and its sovereignty. The US government is exactly the opposite. Really, who loves the US government? Who can honestly say that the US protects its citizens and its sovereignty? No lucid person could make that claim in the US[/b]."[/i]
Fact

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Burns is an alcoholic childless tranny lgbtpedo worshipper. I'm shocked

Always the projection tell when losing.

Projection is a psychological phenomenon where feelings directed towards the self are displaced towards other people.

Psychoanalysts regard projection as a defence mechanism of alterity concerning "inside" content mistaken to be coming from the "outside"

In its malignant forms, it is a defense mechanism in which the ego defends itself against disowned and highly negative parts of the self by denying their existence in themselves and attributing them to others, breeding misunderstanding and causing untold interpersonal damage.

Projection incorporates blame shifting and can manifest as shame dumping.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

ISIS hates the Orcs. Orcs support Assad in Syria.

Orcs are allied with Shia Iran. ISIS is Sunni.

The Putin Pufters here on the 24hr Campfire are allied with Shia Iranian jihadis.

Actually, That's not true. It's the CYA, FBEYE, DOJ, WEF, NWO, NGO's, etc that are aligned with and arming/funding Iran.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

You’re a dipschit of the highest order. The government has absolutely nothing to do with the “country”. Whatever this country is still, it is in spite of the government and not because of it. And this country is being destroyed because of and BY our government.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

You’re a dipschit of the highest order. The government has absolutely nothing to do with the “country”. Whatever this country is still, it is in spite of the government and not because of it. And this country is being destroyed because of and BY our government.

Joe Bob, the destruction of our country comes from a much bigger source. Our government is just the tool that’s being used.

Jmo

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Joe Bob, the destruction of our country comes from a much bigger source. Our government is just the tool that’s being used.

Jmo

You got a higher source than Satan? You know the guy I said was in complete control of our government a few posts ago?

Last edited by JoeBob; 03/23/24.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Jmo

You got a higher source than Satan? You know the guy I said was in complete control of our government a few posts ago?

I failed to realize that you talked with satan as your source.

You may have noticed that satan is somewhat inanimate. The bigger source that I mentioned is all human(s) organizations and most here know what those orgs are.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Swifty52

That is if you ignore the fact that the USA is the biggest sh*t stirrer in the world. Every so called war since Vietnam was started as a way to make the MIC rich and powerful. Weve fugged over and interfered in so many governments and tried to install dictators like Zelensky now to the Shah of Iran.
Maybe we would be better off keeping our nose out.
Burns is too big of a dumbass to understand this

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The level of your stupidity is beyond comprehension

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

When you claim Satan is your source of info one can believe just about anything.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...points-finger-help-ukraine-11-terrorists

Eleven people total have been detained connected with the terror attack which the Federal Security Service (FSB) has said includes "four terrorists who were directly involved in the terrorist attack on Crocus." They are not Russian nationals, security services said.

After the Friday night rampage at the venue just outside Moscow, "the perpetrators tried to escape by car, fleeing towards the Russian-Ukrainian border," the FSB said Saturday "The criminals intended to cross the Russia-Ukraine border and had relevant contacts on the Ukrainian side," the FSB statement alleged.

The four alleged gunmen were detained "not far from the border with Ukraine". This has raised suspicion in the Kremlin over Ukraine's involvement, despite the widespread media reports in the West that it was ISIS-K. As we noted earlier, Russian media has not echoed the Western reports highlighting an ISIS-K statement of responsibility.

Instead, in addressing the crisis President Vladimir Putin has vowed to punish the perpetrators of the barbaric terrorist act while also charging that Ukraine prepared a "window" to help the terrorists escape.

At one point during the five-and-a-half minute video address, Putin said: "All perpetrators, organizers and customers of this crime will suffer fair and inevitable punishment. Whoever they are, whoever guides them. I repeat, we will identify and punish everyone who stands behind the terrorists, who prepared this atrocity, this attack on Russia, on our people."

He continued while pointing the finger at Ukraine: "All four direct perpetrators of the terrorist attack, all those who shot and killed people, were found and detained. They tried to hide and moved towards Ukraine, where, according to preliminary data, a window was prepared for them on the Ukrainian side to cross the state border. A total of 11 people were detained."

Putin then added: "The Federal Security Service of Russia and other law enforcement agencies are working to identify and uncover the entire accomplice base of terrorists: those who provided them with transport, outlined escape routes from the crime scene, prepared caches, caches of weapons and ammunition."

"The main goal now is to prevent those who are behind this bloodbath from committing new crimes," the Russian leader stressed.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Planning to escape to Ukraine seem fraught with dangers.

Do any of you Putin Pufters know how one would cross the FLOT without getting killed first by the Orcs and then by the Ukraine troops?

My understanding is there are lots of bombs, trenches, mines, drones, mortars, tanks, IFVs, cannons, grenades, MLRSs, thermobaric explosions, mud, machine gun nests, snipers, and very few gas stations are open.

I guess when you can't pin the origin of the jihadis on Ukraine you can claim they were headed to Ukraine after the hit.

I will be headed to Peru later today. Might turn around and head to the North Pole next.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Do any of you Putin Pufters know how one would cross the FLOT without getting killed first by the Orcs and then by the Ukraine troops?

My understanding is there are lots of bombs, trenches, mines, drones, mortars, tanks, IFVs, cannons, grenades, MLRSs, thermobaric explosions, mud, machine gun nests, snipers, and very few gas stations are open.

I guess when you can't pin the origin of the jihadis on Ukraine you can claim they were headed to Ukraine after the hit.

I will be headed to Peru later today. Might turn around and head to the North Pole next.

Tell us again how Ukraine has Russia on the ropes, I need a good laugh.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
The fatfuk wizard flappin his jowls again

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I thought you were the one claiming Ukraine had the ability to strike the Orc capitol and cause massive loss of life?

Was that not you?

ISIS = CIA.

The terrorists were making a run for the Uke border, that's damning in every possible way. Russia will strike hard and deep, and the EU troops in Ukraine will be exterminated. Paris, Berlin, and London are possible targets for revenge, most likely Washington D.C., too.

Yeah that was you.

Now the Orcs have declared it's a WAR so Puty Boi can conscript even more Orc for the slaughter.

No matter who one thinks did the attack in Moscow things are not going well in Orcville.

Orcs should have stayed home and you Putin Pufters share the blame.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I thought you were the one claiming Ukraine had the ability to strike the Orc capitol and cause massive loss of life?

Was that not you?

ISIS = CIA.

The terrorists were making a run for the Uke border, that's damning in every possible way. Russia will strike hard and deep, and the EU troops in Ukraine will be exterminated. Paris, Berlin, and London are possible targets for revenge, most likely Washington D.C., too.

Yeah that was you.

Now the Orcs have declared it's a WAR so Puty Boi can conscript even more Orc for the slaughter.

No matter who one thinks did the attack in Moscow things are not going well in Orcville.

You should stick to giving field reports on the .264 WinMag, your gaslighting is pathetic.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

When you claim Satan is your source of info one can believe just about anything.

You’re who gets his info from and who is a supporter of Satan.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
1) Nasridinov Makhmadrasul 37 years old
2) Ismonov Rivozhidin 51 years old
3) Safolzoda Shokhinjonn 21 years old
4) Nazarov Rustam 29 years old.

❗️The Russian FSB literally cut off the Moscow Crocus City Hall terrorist's ear and fed it to him.

https://t.me/AussieCossack/14730

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

NO "Allah Akbars"?

MAGA!

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by cleanbarrel
1) Nasridinov Makhmadrasul 37 years old
2) Ismonov Rivozhidin 51 years old
3) Safolzoda Shokhinjonn 21 years old
4) Nazarov Rustam 29 years old.

❗️The Russian FSB literally cut off the Moscow Crocus City Hall terrorist's ear and fed it to him.

https://t.me/AussieCossack/14730

You mean that's worse than water boarding? smile

MAGA!

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

lol idiot. One of the terrorists served in the Ukraine army. I wonder who recruited him and his friends? Returning to their NAZI/NATO masters in Kiev

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
One of the terrorists who killed over 130 innocent people in the Moscow concert hall attack, Rustam Azhiyev, has been identified as a Ukrainian citizen and “former” soldier.

Earlier, Nudelman had promised that US money would be used to fund asymmetric warfare against Russia, IE Terrorism.

Victoria Nudelman: "Putin will face some ....nasty surprises"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

lol idiot. One of the terrorists served in the Ukraine army. I wonder who recruited him and his friends? Returning to their NAZI/NATO masters in Kiev
Burns is possibly the biggest joke on this board

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Was that not you?

ISIS = CIA.

Yeah that was you.

Tell me again how bad russia is getting its ass kicked. Ukraine no longer has a functioning military lol. 3/4 of a millions dead, 1.5 milliom injured and out of the fight. Hundreds of thousands missing lmao. Yeah, russia got the chit kicked out of them. YOU ARE A JOKE

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Crocus is owned by the Agalarovs: an Azeri-Russian billionaire family, very close friends of............... Donald Trump.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Asking the Putin Pufters how one would escape Orc Land across the FLOT with Ukraine has sure made the monkeys dance.

Originally Posted by Tactical Travis

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Asking the Putin Pufters how one would escape Orc Land across the FLOT with Ukraine has sure made the monkeys dance.

You've been told, repeatedly: the terrorists weren't random jihadi's, this was a goat rodeo cooked up in Ukraine.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TreeMutt

All good, there was a Ukrainian Waffen SS division, the 14th. Many Ukrainian peasants welcomed the Nazis as liberators, as well the were, but only at first.

Ukrainian militia were responsible for murdering the majority of Jews wiped out in Soviet Ukraine. They manned the machine guns at Babi Yar.

Stalin was far worse than Hitler....BUT Russia is NOT the USSR....Putin IS NOT Stalin...but SOME brainwashed Cold War Boomers are too ignorant to know this.

MAGA!

And the Vichy French routed out most of the French Jews….the Dutch had almost 20,000 volunteers in the Waffen SS, most ended up on the Eastern Front. And your point is? That a small minority of Ukrainians nearly a century ago cast a moral obligation on Russia to wipe them out, today? Seriously?

I agree Putin does not compare well with Stalin. The comparison with Lenin holds up MUCH better. Think the murder of opponents, with of course Trotsky the best known example.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

You've been told, repeatedly: the terrorists weren't random jihadi's, this was a goat rodeo cooked up in Ukraine.

Your proof of that?

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
🚂🚂

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

Your proof of that?
Reuters

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I have asked repeatedly how would the jihadis get into Ukraine?

Do you think there is a border checkpoint that goods and people are just crossing between Orc Land and Ukraine?

While you cognitating on that let the class know why would Ukraine want to have the most wanted killers in Orc Land try and cross the border?

Why did the killers have 1 1/2 hours to shoot up the concert and then were able to watlz out into the parking lot, get in their mini car and head off the Ukraine?

Where did the accelerants for the massive fire come from?

The Putin Puffters think Orc LE has this all figured out in one day when Orc LE never even managed a basic response to the mass shooting in the capitol of Orcville.

Putin's Orcs could have grabbed any 4 guys off the street and cut confessions out of them. The Pufters just swallow and gulp anything Putin claims right down their throats.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
As far as the ministry o' propaganda is concerned It can't be a terrorist attack, unless some jews were killed.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Is Gaylensky tryin ta implicate the CIA, ta extort more graft from the US?

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (1badf350, 1lesfox, 1936M71, 1minute, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 59 invisible), 2,517 guests, and 1,445 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,194
Posts18,485,016
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.