Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
https://wyofile.com/video-corroborates-key-aspects-of-wyoming-wolf-abuse-allegations/

https://wyofile.com/sheriff-to-investigate-wyoming-wolf-abuse-allegations-following-global-outrage/

https://wyofile.com/environmental-g...protections-for-northern-rockies-wolves/

He didn't cause the third one. But it's relevant since the lawyers get taxpayer money to sue the govt.

Trinity Vandenacre does some videos on Instagram about the wolf business. He may be on YouTube.

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
GB1

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
And there's a dead guy in Idaho. Granny got a gun.

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
lol

Should have added to those links, the 4-5 links to 24hourcampfire threads on the wolf story.

🤣

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
"...shows the muzzled, listless animal lying on the floor of what appears to be a bar"

"The animal is barely moving, but clearly alive."

This description and video is what they've got for "animal cruelty"?

Here, let me describe my dog at this very instant: She's listlessly lying on the floor, barely moving but clearly alive. Should I post a video detailing my cruelty?

Again, I don't think the guy should have done this, but so far, the "cruelty" documented is people imagining and projecting. Good thing I don't take videos of my dog lying listlessly on the floor...GMAFB.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Thegman
"...shows the muzzled, listless animal lying on the floor of what appears to be a bar"

Here, let me describe my dog at this very instant: She's listlessly lying on the floor, barely moving but clearly alive. Should I post a video detailing my cruelty?

Again, I don't think the guy should have done this, but so far, the "cruelty" documented is people imagining and projecting. Good thing I don't take videos of my dog lying listlessly on the floor...GMAFB.

You've probably never ran her over with a snowmobile either.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Thinking the "cruelty" part comes in due to the fact that the wolf was vaccinated and triple boosted but they were still forcing it to wear a mask.

Thinking the guy will be charged with something else if for no other reason than being a giant PIA to the Sheriff and DA.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Featherweight6555

You've probably never ran her over with a snowmobile either.

Maybe you should write an article for them. That's not the "evidence" they're presenting as cruelty. A video showing the animal "lying listlessly, barely moving but clearly alive" is what they're presenting as the evidence for cruelty. What they're presenting as evidence, isn't. Goalpost shifting anyone?

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I'm no fan of wolves by any means and have no problem with killing them. I also don't believe in torturing animals for my amusement or that of any sick friends that think it's funny or cool. They wouldn't be my friends for very long.

If he wanted to kill the wolf by all means kill it. Quick and merciful. Not like some psycho that thinks he's a tough guy because he can run down a wild animal, incapacitate it and then parade it around as some form of trophy. That wolf was probably in shock.

I hope they throw an animal cruelty charge at him and any other charge they can come up with. AZZHOLES like him give hunters and sportsmen a bad name. Something that's not needed.

By thinking that what he's doing to that WILD wolf is not torture to that animal then you are therefore condoning his actions and one can only conclude you would have no problem doing the same.

Good day.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
MAC Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Anybody not really paying attention to this and does not see the seriousness is a moron. Even though the fool was not hunting and ran it down with a snowmobile will not matter. All the write ups will tie it to hunting and they will use this to garner support for total protection for the wolves nationwide.

Hunters will pay the price for this idiocy. Still think it is funny?

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MAC
Anybody not really paying attention to this and does not see the seriousness is a moron. Even though the fool was not hunting and ran it down with a snowmobile will not matter. All the write ups will tie it to hunting and they will use this to garner support for total protection for the wolves nationwide.

Hunters will pay the price for this idiocy. Still think it is funny?

3 different Wolf Protection groups filed lawsuits the same day as the article against USF&W for not listing wolves as endangered using that picture and story as cause. USF&W will capitulate, relist and put a nationwide ban in place to settle the suits.

Next an EO banning snowmobiles on federal land 😳

Swifty
IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
"That wolf was probably in shock"

...as I said, projection of feelings, but not evidence.

"By thinking that what he's doing to that WILD wolf is not torture to that animal then you are therefore condoning his actions and one can only conclude you would have no problem doing the same."

...Already said I don't think he should have done that; it was stupid, for reasons mentioned (MAC e.g.) and unnecessary. You may have decided the wolf lying on the floor was being "tortured", but the video presented as evidence of torture isn't. Opinions and facts, two different things.

"Still think it is funny?" Not sure to whom this is directed, but I have certainly never seen it as funny, nor said such (see above). My original comments were about people calling for jailing and hanging the guy. Over-the-top hysteria IMO. Most recent comments are simply about presented evidence of torture, which isn't actually evidence of torture. More emotional hysteria perhaps, but not evidence of torture beyond being projected as such.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is a psyop and the purpose is to fsck livestock farmers, hunters and trappers.

Somewhere, there is a hand-wringing vegetarian vag that's glad this is getting publicity.

Politics is War by Other Means
B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Featherweight6555
I'm no fan of wolves by any means and have no problem with killing them. I also don't believe in torturing animals for my amusement or that of any sick friends that think it's funny or cool. They wouldn't be my friends for very long.

If he wanted to kill the wolf by all means kill it. Quick and merciful. Not like some psycho that thinks he's a tough guy because he can run down a wild animal, incapacitate it and then parade it around as some form of trophy. That wolf was probably in shock.

I hope they throw an animal cruelty charge at him and any other charge they can come up with. AZZHOLES like him give hunters and sportsmen a bad name. Something that's not needed.

By thinking that what he's doing to that WILD wolf is not torture to that animal then you are therefore condoning his actions and one can only conclude you would have no problem doing the same.

Good day.

pretty much.....just kill it and be done. the guy is a pos, put a shock collar on his ass. no empathy/sympathy at all for people that torture animals......bob

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
I agree.

Last time I went to the circus I got thrown out for shooting the bear and both elephants.

Its just cruel to parade them around like that.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

"By thinking that what he's doing to that WILD wolf is not torture to that animal then you are therefore condoning his actions and one can only conclude you would have no problem doing the same."

...Already said I don't think he should have done that; it was stupid, for reasons mentioned (MAC e.g.) and unnecessary. You may have decided the wolf lying on the floor was being "tortured", but the video presented as evidence of torture isn't. Opinions and facts, two different things.

"Still think it is funny?" Not sure to whom this is directed, but I have certainly never seen it as funny, nor said such (see above). My original comments were about people calling for jailing and hanging the guy. Over-the-top hysteria IMO. Most recent comments are simply about presented evidence of torture, which isn't actually evidence of torture. More emotional hysteria perhaps, but not evidence of torture beyond being projected as such.

I wonder just how many bills and laws get passed because of emotional hysteria ?? Facts mean very little when pitted against emotional hysteria. At least that is my observation. This idiot is going to cost us (hunters, sportsmen, livestock ranchers and outdoor enthusiasts) dearly.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by kwg020

I wonder just how many bills and laws get passed because of emotional hysteria ?? Facts mean very little when pitted against emotional hysteria. At least that is my observation. This idiot is going to cost us (hunters, sportsmen, livestock ranchers and outdoor enthusiasts) dearly.

kwg

Agreed, and more and more, we seem to be prone to that kind of thinking. Falls under my thoughts on Fantastical Ideologies driving thoughts and behaviors, this being mostly under Eco Ideology.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/19379358/2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Tyrone
This is a psyop and the purpose is to fsck livestock farmers, hunters and trappers.

Please explain how this qualifies as a psyop. PETA got to the guy and made him do this and take pictures because they had dirt on his family?

Because that certainly is more logical than an idiot, doing idiot things, and not thinking about how his actions would be perceived.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

Shock is a physical manifestation of stress, particularly when there is an underlying injury. Kinda the thing that would happen to a wolf when run over by a snowmobile and then held hostage by the thing you fear most.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
$100.oo fine,, please don't do this again.
over

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

726 members (12344mag, 01Foreman400, 16gage, 160user, 16Racing, 10Glocks, 75 invisible), 2,544 guests, and 1,361 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,842
Posts18,478,210
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.