-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 35 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 34 35
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Give her some time and I am sure Palin will be a good VP.

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by shreck
Has she shot anyone in the face yet? grin

grin grin grin

Penny

Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. --Hebrews 11:1
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Shreck,

You sure have a way with words...
laugh

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ebd10
Don't let Stan rile you, Penny. He's like a head of lettuce; no taste, no substance, just a generic vegetable.

With a big head? grin

Yeah... Barak always tells me to spend my time paying attention to posters who aren't lightweights...

Penny

Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. --Hebrews 11:1
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have some questions for Mrs. Palin, like, "What is your favorite calibre for moose"?

Wow this thread is growing like wildfire...

A government is the most dangerous threat to man�s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by RufusG
Originally Posted by Stan V
Hey, we got another one!

Stay in the weeds!!!

Just like a loudmouthed Texan to hide from the question at hand. I'm all for winning the (unnecesary) war and I did my service chump. Take your avatar and shove it.

Hey now. Don�t blame Texas for Stan. Some of us think he�s a knucklehead too ya know.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I voted for Bush twice.

So you live in Chicago???

(Sorry... I knew what you meant. I just couldn't resist. I don't always do well with temptation... whistle )

Penny

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by billhilly
Hey, we got another one!

Stay in the weeds!!!

Just like a loudmouthed Texan to hide from the question at hand. I'm all for winning the (unnecesary) war and I did my service chump. Take your avatar and shove it.

Hey now. Don’t blame Texas for Stan. Some of us think he’s a knucklehead too ya know.

No offense intended to other Texans, loudmouthed or not. Temper got the better of me.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Barak's Womn
I voted for Bush twice.

So you live in Chicago??

That was good Penny. Crossed my mind too.

Sassy

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Barak's Womn
I voted for Bush twice.

So you live in Chicago???

Penny

Good one, but if I lived in Chicago I would have probably said I voted AGAINST Bush twice.

IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by billhilly
Hey, we got another one!

Stay in the weeds!!!

Hey now. Don’t blame Texas for Stan. Some of us think he’s a knucklehead too ya know.

No offense intended to other Texans, loudmouthed or not. Temper got the better of me.

Stan will do that to ya. No offence taken. Hell, I argree with you.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Palin is a micromanager and will have to unlearn that...

In politics if you're surrounded by liberal state workers you have to be a micromanager it's not like the private sector.

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good one, but if I lived in Chicago I would have probably said I voted AGAINST Bush twice.

You're right, but I STILL had to say it. Pathetic, isn't it? grin

Penny

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
McCain and the RNC has just shut down Obamas' "bounce".
they have pulled off a coupe and trumped the Dems. Hillary now believes she is a viable lump of flesh (yuck) for 2012.
Gov. Palin is a conservative, pro-life, lifetime NRA, takes no prisoners and in high school she was known by her basketball teamates as "barricuda". Her son is in the Army and will be sent to Afganistan.
The Dems are hysterical and lashing out in any way they can.
This will turn off many moderate woman and guess where they will go.
She sold the States' plane, the limo, cut over 30 large State projects as too spendy including the "bridge to no where". She took on cronyism including Ted Stevens.

Romney, Pawlenty, Lieberman and others may have future jobs in the McCain Administration.

I can't wait to have the arrogant, pompous Biden debate her.

Don't pass judgment until you become more informed.

I was a tepid McCain supporter. I am now going to send money.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by McInnis
� they're saying that � she will get blasted by Biden in the VP debate. �

I expect tough Sarah to eat all the grub in mean Joe's kitchen.

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jorgeI
No Hawk, I'm no McCainaniac, but what I was trying to point out is the fact you can't be THAT stupid and accomplished what he's done. An engineeering degree fron USNA, plus having scored high enough in flight training to get single seat jets is no small feat. jorge
I understand that Carl Marx was academically accomplished too, but I still have very little respect for the quality of the man's intellect.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
jorge
"...it's also obvious you are in complete ignorance of the inter-service rivalries and quips we've traded throughout the centuries. I've logged hundreds of flight hours working with the USCG and CJTG4 doing drug interdiction. Your "glass arcade' comment speaks volumes to your stovepipe level of knowledge. I know what you do, and your lack of respect for my profession, experiences and accomplishments neither surprise nor concern me."

I am far from ignorant of the inter-service rivalries... but this is a public forum, neither a locker room nor an O club.

Funny you should mention "stovepipe" as said item on my boat is a piece of 5" titanium picked up as scrap from Boeing! Fantastic stuff for the purpose.

I have very high regard for your profession, but precious little for arrogant examples badmouthing others... For example, Doc Rockmore, a CG flight surgeon out of Kodiak (they named the new medical clinic after him) died in a chopper in horrible weather trying to medivac a head-injured village boy. Rockmore had spent a few days with us just a week before. I knew another crew member on the same flight.

Also "met" a Navy Seal on Christmas Eve many years ago when he popped up in front of a raft we had seen in the lights out in front of the boat. Snowing hard, Christmas Eve maneuvers, miles from shore in the Gulf of Alaska and they have been the least arrogant military guys I have ever met. Due to the training base on Kodiak I have actually gotten to meet several of them. I have nothing beyond respect and admiration for them.

I have met the Seals...
art

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Popapi
I'm not happy...jorge
You shouldn't be Mr. Jorge...

But if you read the rest of my posts, I am in complete support. Tell you what, just raid that Union Chest of yours and how about a "C" note that McCain crushes the Marxist? jorge
I know your in complete support you should be. I've noticed if a republican don't like his/her choices they STILL vote or support there party as per me if I didn't like what Obama was about and IF he picked a VP that was not credible with credentials THERE is NO WAY I would support him. I promise ya that. C note?? DONE DEAL we can definitely do that Mr. Jorge... Let me go ahead and footnote this post cause I don't want you to get AMNESIA in Nov...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Further proof that McCain knows how to pick his women. I like her so far.

I saw it right away this morning on FOX. I listened for quite a while about how she fishes, hunts, NRA, has five kids, one with Downe's which she refused to abort. Her oldest signed up on Sept 11 last year and is going to Iraq. Her husband is a steel worker for Bp, she was against the bridge to nowhere. Etc, etc.... Kilmeade said she gets up at midnight to shoot moose! smile

While I was waiting for the speech, I figured I better check out the other news channels to see what they had to say. I switched to CNN where I learned that she was involved in getting a police officer fired that her sister (or whatever) was divorced from, she was in the pocket of big oil, etc..... They wondered how a woman with five kids, (one special needs) could possibly care for them while being the VP. The "host" (guy) asked a female reporter how a woman could possible be VP, with five...... The female reporter paused, looked very irritated, shuffled her feet, bent her head slightly down and forward with a hard stare into the camera and said: "Some would ask if you would have that question about a man with five kids." The guy didn't even get it. I laughed like heck! grin

There are many copies.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DPole
Her husband is a steel worker

Did I hear correctly that he is a USW member? If so that's an interesting twist.

Page 17 of 35 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (1lesfox, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 12344mag, 1badf350, 204guy, 61 invisible), 2,330 guests, and 1,276 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,509
Posts18,509,355
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.