Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by GPA
"Don't like him but will be voting for him"....That is an oft-repeated sentiment exhibited here. Sad state of affairs when so many are planning to vote for such an undesireable candidate.

Correct. It says just as much about the Democrat candidate as the Republican.

Last edited by Cheyenne; 10/22/08.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
GB1

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
I was stationed at Tinker AFB in 1969, most of the people I met were good conservatives who loved their country, I guess I didn't meet "Popapi" or I might have a different view of Oklahomans.

Jim Berry

Your right to live in a free society should be based solely on your willingness to defend it! Retired Military Vietnam Vet.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by mathman
Yeah I don't give a rat's ass for bipartisan stuff either. Reaching across the aisle is fine as long as it's to get in range to backhand the opposition.

I believe in finding common ground - but that right there is funny!

"Pick up a rifle and you change instantly from a subject to a citizen." - Jeff Cooper
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Common ground is one thing, giving ground is another.

G
GPA Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I suggested that racism and bigotry (however subconscious) could pull the election out fo McCain. Reading your reply, along with comments from the likes of Isaac and Nemesis, I guess I should add another factor....OUTRIGHT STUPIDITY !

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ah hell, theres the smell again

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Violator22
I already voted for the Milf and the Old Fart!

You are a Catholic and you talk like that? Your Mommy is going to spank you!!! grin

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by GPA
I suggested that racism and bigotry (however subconscious) could pull the election out fo McCain. Reading your reply, along with comments from the likes of Isaac and Nemesis, I guess I should add another factor....OUTRIGHT STUPIDITY !

Nacissism, thy name is GPA.

BMT

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You all hope McCain wins and you all hope McCain will turn conservative. Some campaign.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by derby_dude
I already voted for the Milf and the Old Fart!

You are a Catholic and you talk like that? Your Mommy is going to spank you!!! grin

Yep, I'm Cathiolic, My Mom does at least 20 rosary's a day for me. grin

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

IC B3

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by GPA
Religious bigotry may pull him through yet.

My God, you are a hateful being.

BMT

Last edited by BMT; 10/22/08.

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
I've talked 4 brothers into voting for McCain. I'm proud of myself. Les
WOW you done poisoned
them boys............................ grin ...

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by GPA
"Don't like him but will be voting for him"....That is an oft-repeated sentiment exhibited here. Sad state of affairs when so many are planning to vote for such an undesireable candidate. It has become increasingly more evident as the campaign has worn on that Obama has more to offer America than McCain.

No, McCain is not throwing the election. He is simply incapable of winning it on his own merits. Can he still win? Sure. I said this awhile ago: Racism and religious bigotry may pull him through yet.

Don't like him......Don't vote for him!
wink Well said!!!

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Like I said before:

Sure Obama offers more, it's just more of what we don't want. If you have to eat a $hit sandwich do you want a snack size or a poboy?

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by freestate101
I was stationed at Tinker AFB in 1969, most of the people I met were good conservatives who loved their country, I guess I didn't meet "Popapi" or I might have a different view of Oklahomans.

Jim Berry
OOH Mr. Berry your old fella grin JusJokin wink ...

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I believe that his reason for voting against the Bush tax-cut was because he didn't feel there were enough spending cuts to go alone with it. Hell, you can cut taxes to zero...(which is fine by me) but if you don't cut spending then you're borrowing the money.

Seems like McCain is damned if he does damned if he doesn't. A lot of people on this site have slammed Bush over the past couple of years for helping the Dems increase the size of govt, balloon the deficit, and thereby weakening the dollar.

McCain takes a tough stand and opposes the tax cut plan because it didn't require enough spending cuts and he gets slammed for it.

G
GPA Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
You're right: Damned, one way or the other. McCain has been in the Fed. govt. forever. Anything that is wrong with the govt....McCain was a part of causing it! Seems silly for him to criticize govt....Hell, he has been the govt. for years!

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
U got that right.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
True... Obama was able to make a much bigger mess in a much shorter time.

Kudos.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
the only way I see ol' GPA's bilge is when somebody quotes him.....good to see he's still the same old douchebag peddling the same old tripe.

I can't wait to hear him cry like a little girl the day after the election....and blame it on racism and religious bigotry. It never dawns on the bedwetters that real America will vote against Obama for the same reason they voted against Dukakis, Mondale, Carter, Gore and Kerry......all of whom were, I believe, white guys.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

59 members (6mmCreedmoor, artur, Backroads, 260Remguy, 6MMWASP, 8 invisible), 1,487 guests, and 953 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,402
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.