Perfect, for azz-shootin'.

GB1

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
More, of the same:

[Linked Image]

It could only get better, if Liar24 designed that mount profile himself.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Manginas and peep scopes.....

I had yet to look at this thread but thought it must be informative as it stays near the top. Guess I was wrong. (grin)

Now with even more aplomb
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I'm waiting for the trifecta.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I'm waiting for the trifecta.

That anything like the shocker?

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
lmao..............

Didn't see that one coming................. wink

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
You'll see, just give it time.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not quite the Showstopper, but probably better than the Shocker....

[Linked Image]

Now with even more aplomb
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
triggerguard,

I can't imagine how you think your picture of a pile of scrap "proves" anything about your connections to Winchester.

FYI, I never said my rifle was made as part of the current FN production, in Greenville, SC and Columbia, SC. My rifle was assembled after FN acquired Winchester from the French investors, during the disarray in New Haven. If you don't know that part of Winchester history, look it up.

And no one said you couldn't adjust a trigger, so don't start huffing and puffing.

And none of you ill-mannered brats have disputed a thing I said about trigger weights. Others here have said the same things, and offered examples from their own experience. You just don't like me, because I stand up to your bullying and call your BS, and your butts still hurt from the last kicking.

Numbrod,
It's obvious you never talked to anyone at Winchester, but you surely won't shut up. You'll be shouting about something irrelevant.

IC B3

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by Lee24
triggerguard,

I can't imagine how you think your picture of a pile of scrap "proves" anything about your connections to Winchester.

FYI, I never said my rifle was made as part of the current FN production, in Greenville, SC and Columbia, SC. My rifle was assembled after FN acquired Winchester from the French investors, during the disarray in New Haven. If you don't know that part of Winchester history, look it up.

Prove your rifle exists. Pics of the rifle, and SN, for verification.

Put up, or STFU, Liar24.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Depends on each person but I like mine set at 2.75 to 3.25. I'm not a real big fan of super light triggers on hunting guns. With cold weather and gloves I like to feel the trigger not just have it go off.

Last edited by 17ACKLEYBEE; 07/01/09.

NRA Lifetime Member
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Me, too, 17.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jeff O
I have you on ignore and enjoy having your useless drivel there. When Sean posted it I read it and laughed... So, let me make this very freaking clear, again.

No, you cannot have my load!

Oh, sorry, you were begging for another man's load...

I did not get weasely at all about chasing images around on a scope. The few variables I have do not require anything like a chase. If you had ever looked through a properly mounted scope you might have some idea what I am talking about.

Until then it is beyond obvious you are freaking clueless about the simple dynamics of scope mounting. Having mounted hundreds of scopes... and certainly better than you are capable of, by all accounts... I do not think I need to explain anything to anyone dipschit enough to first mount your scope and then defend the work.

As to the basic load issue as I tried to explain politely previously, you are clueless about the basics of physics, logic, argumentation and debate. That is to mate up with your scope mounting abilities...
art

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
C
CLB Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by hillbillybear
Lee 24, I live about 2 hours North of the FN plants in SC. Send me the pictures of your .375 and I will drive down to the plant and show them to any person you designate in order to once and for all corroborate your story.

Put up or Shut Up

There you have it Lee....

A way to finally set the record straight. You have been called out by at least 30-40 people if not more....

A real man would take the opportunity to step up and hit it out of the park. The fact that you have not jumped at that opportunity, allows for only one rational summation...

That being you are a fuggin LIAR.....

CLB

C
CLB Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Steelhead
But the split second they find that mark the less resistance the better

Bingo....we have a winner!!!!

Lee, please take notes on this point...this is a pure and simple straight forward fact.

CLB

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Aw, gee, thanks, CLB? Have you driven past Michael Jackson's house, too? LOL!

FYI, "2 hours north of the FN plant" would put you well into NORTH Carolina. Check your map before posting next time.

I will actually be in FN soon on business, so if I find anyone there who was around when my rifle was made, I will talk to them. Most of them are not familiar with Winchester prior to two years ago.

Meanwhile, the nameless Winchester contacts claimed by my detractors will remain vaporware.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Aw, gee, thanks, CLB? Have you driven past Michael Jackson's house, too? LOL!

FYI, "2 hours north of the FN plant" would put you well into NORTH Carolina. Check your map before posting next time.

I will actually be in FN soon on business, so if I find anyone there who was around when my rifle was made, I will talk to them. Most of them are not familiar with Winchester prior to two years ago.

Meanwhile, the nameless Winchester contacts claimed by my detractors will remain vaporware.

In other words, Liar24 remains full of schit, can provide no evidence as to the Winchester M70 .375H&H rollstamped "Made in Columbia, SC", because it doesn't exist.

BTW - dumbphuck, what Matt Williams posted, is a pile of extractors and bottom metal floor plates THAT HIS COMPANY MAKES AND SELLS TO WINCHESTER ON A WEEKLY BASIS!

I would presume that he ought to have pretty good contacts WITH ONE OF HIS BIGGEST CLIENTS.

You remain a pathetic pathological liar.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V

BTW - no [bleep]' schit, huh?

Page 9 of 17 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (1badf350, 1_deuce, 10Glocks, 1moredeer, 160user, 222Sako, 63 invisible), 2,530 guests, and 1,268 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,807
Posts18,516,344
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.