-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 17 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 16 17
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
FYI, "2 hours north of the FN plant" would put you well into NORTH Carolina. Check your map before posting next time.

No Schit Sherlock. I do live inside the borders of NC.

I offer you an opportunity to easily prove all your claims about this phantom .375 and all you can do is duck and dive thus confirming once and for all that your are just a cowardly, spineless, lying son of a shoat.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

GB1

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
VA, and hillbilly -
Neither of you know anyone at FN, nor do you have any access to the factory.

VA, it was YOU who claimed to have talked to "someone at Winchester" about my rifle(s). See your own posts. You made it up. Don't try to pass it off to Williams.

FN may be small compared to some of my clients, but they all are important to me, especially those arming our military.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Post the pics and proof of your rifle (that doesn't exist), you worthless scum sucking piece of rotten dog schit, or GTFO.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Why are you so upset about my rifles?
You have challenged me on others, I posted the pictures, and you slinked off without apologizing.

You don't know anyone at Winchester or FN.
You don't know much about Model 70 Safari and African models.

If you can't discuss mountain rifle triggers, you are in the wrong thread. Quit stinking it up. This is my last post humoring you here.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Post the never-made Winchester M70 .375H&H rollstamped "Made in Columbia, SC", or STFU and GTFO.

IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I can't imagine how you think your picture of a pile of scrap "proves" anything about your connections to Winchester

That pile of "scrap" is a week's worth of production for FN's model 70 line that is over three times your yearly gross salary as Fry Engineer at BK, so try to keep up and pay attention.

FYI, I never said my rifle was made as part of the current FN production, in Greenville, SC and Columbia, SC. My rifle was assembled after FN acquired Winchester from the French investors, during the disarray in New Haven. If you don't know that part of Winchester history, look it up.

Fortunately, since my dealing with Winchester/FN have spanned over 17 years, I'm not forced to guess about what happened or is happening at any of their facilities. My first contact with the new FN program on these rifles dated back to November of 2006. My first visit to their plant was in April of 2007...Long before you or the rest of the general public had any idea as to their intentions of a model 70 reintroduction.

I know every player in that business from past to present....From purchasing, accounting, as well as engineering.

The fact remains that you lied and are still lying about the existence of a Super Grade, Safari Express, or Super Express rifle that has a roll stamp of Columbia, SC on the barrel in 375 H&H, purchased from some make-believe retail outlet within the FN Facility that no shmuck such as yourself would be allowed in, which is why your only move last time was to post pictures that were someone else's, claiming they were yours.

The offer still stands LIAR24.........

FREE SUPER EXPRESS MODEL 70 IN 416 REM. MAG FOR THE FIRST PERSON, INCLUDING LIAR WHO CAN PROVIDE PROOF OF THIS SOUTH CAROLINA ROLLSTAMPED 375 BARREL.

Ya got nothing to loose and the offer has been on the table for nearly a year and you can't produce. I'll even throw in a "scrap" extractor, a "scrap" trigger guard, "scrap" barrel band swivel base, "scrap" stock swivel base, and an unfinished Safari Express stock straight out of Italy, so you can finish it just the way you like.

Now, get on that photoshop jushitzu and get something worked out......

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
In my manufacturing plants, we neatly stack production work in trays. Only scrap is piled up. Different worlds.

April 2007? That is fairly recent.
I actually posted that the Model 70 would resume production at FN in SC, as early as the fall of 2006. FN was already building the Model 70 as their tactical rifle. I shot one of them in Columbia in 2006.

I have been in the FN facility a few times since it was first built. FN invited me for an interview in 1976, and I went, after having designed a stock for HK. I was already headed to graduate school.

You haven't posted a photo of your .416 Model 70, but I don't want one, anyway. I'm all set for big rifles.

If you ever run into anyone from Winchester who knows the Model 70 Safari variations, please pass along their name. Or give it to VAnimrod, so he can pretend he talked to them.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I have been in the FN facility a few times since it was first built. FN invited me for an interview in 1976, and I went, after having designed a stock for HK. I was already headed to graduate school.

You've now been added to the pathological liar list.................

Who the hell do you think you're kidding? Do you think that I wouldn't know when that facility was built?

With any luck, your mom will take away your internet time again and send you back to the basement.

Your compounding of one lie after the next is astounding, but it is a train wreck that's hard not to watch.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Since you say you hadn't been in FN until April 2007, I have almost a 30 year jump on you. Maybe you can ask someone when the facility was finished and opened. What were you doing then, riding a Big Wheel?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Sitka Deer,

That you are flat WRONG about some vignetting serving no useful purpose as far as parallax reduction at longer ranges is, simply, the truth. I can prove it, and you know it, so you continue to weasel.

That you are avoiding directly answering the simple question of whether you advocate chasing the image forward as the eye relief shortens, OR accepting a serious compromise in low-power eye box, is likewise weasely. And since you are flat WRONG to assert that there's any third alternative, and I can prove it (Leupold 2.5x8 is the test scope), and you KNOW it, you continue to weasel.

All of which I could care less about; you have every right to be wrong, and certainly every right to mount a scope on your rifles as you see fit. What I do care about is your continual public shots at me, and I will continue to point out that you are flat WRONG, and acting like a chickenshit about it, as long as you continue to drag my name into discussions like this that don't involve me- which you did, once again, here.

Or, Art, we could take this to the Optics Forum and politely debate it. In fact, I'll sweeten the deal. Meet me there, and we'll sort it out, and if you can show I'm wrong, I'll leave the Campfire for a month. If I can prove I'm right (which I can, and will, and you know it which is why you'll weasel out of this), you will promise to quit your [bleep] whiney little public attacks on me.

What do you say? Got any hair down there?

-jeff

Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Jeff O
I have you on ignore and enjoy having your useless drivel there. When Sean posted it I read it and laughed... So, let me make this very freaking clear, again.

No, you cannot have my load!

Oh, sorry, you were begging for another man's load...

I did not get weasely at all about chasing images around on a scope. The few variables I have do not require anything like a chase. If you had ever looked through a properly mounted scope you might have some idea what I am talking about.

Until then it is beyond obvious you are freaking clueless about the simple dynamics of scope mounting. Having mounted hundreds of scopes... and certainly better than you are capable of, by all accounts... I do not think I need to explain anything to anyone dipschit enough to first mount your scope and then defend the work.

As to the basic load issue as I tried to explain politely previously, you are clueless about the basics of physics, logic, argumentation and debate. That is to mate up with your scope mounting abilities...
art

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Lee24
Since you say you hadn't been in FN until April 2007, I have almost a 30 year jump on you. Maybe you can ask someone when the facility was finished and opened. What were you doing then, riding a Big Wheel?

Your flagrant attempt at trying to bestow any knowledge about the FN facility upon the masses falls as short as your roll stamp that we all know doesn't exist.

The dates you've now referenced twice are proof enough, though I had plenty a year ago of how utterly full of BS you are.

I doubt a single member of this forum, given the opportunity to own a Classic Winchester would turn down the bet, had the aforementioned item been within their grasp......Likewise, I wouldn't offer up a rifle such as that, without knowing damn well that there's zero chance you could produce the proof.

No matter how much wishy-washy excuses or name dropping, geographical nuances, or bad compasses that you throw into this topic, you'll still slither away as a Liar in the highest order.

While we've all known that you did more than stretch the truth, the subject matter at hand wasn't nearly as important as the fact that some poor unsuspecting member of this forum might actually believe your utter nonsense on a more serious matter, like reloading data. Worse yet, some poor sap might actually send you money for an item you claim to have, only to be ripped off, though you'll deny the charge, claiming the postal service, ups, or the Budweiser horse carrier service was to blame.

If a guy will lie about something so trivial, then adamantly back up the lie with more lies, he'll likely do most anything for anything, to anyone. Your character is more than flawed on a grandiose scale. Treatment is probably an exercise in futility, though a skinny dip in the fry basket at work could do wonders.

You and Jeff should share trade secrets on all things firearms. Perhaps you could shed some light on his peep scope design and manufacture and engineer a 5" cheek weld so other normal folks could enjoy the fruits of your labor.
Perhaps just flip the scope 180 and save all the fuss, but I'm no engineer and I'd best leave it to you fellers to decipher was path of entrepreneurial ship to make your fortune on.

You boys are on a goldmine.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
*** You are ignoring this user ***

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Here ya go, Artsy! wink Damn this place! smile

Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Sitka Deer,

That you are flat WRONG about some vignetting serving no useful purpose as far as parallax reduction at longer ranges is, simply, the truth. I can prove it, and you know it, so you continue to weasel.

That you are avoiding directly answering the simple question of whether you advocate chasing the image forward as the eye relief shortens, OR accepting a serious compromise in low-power eye box, is likewise weasely. And since you are flat WRONG to assert that there's any third alternative, and I can prove it (Leupold 2.5x8 is the test scope), and you KNOW it, you continue to weasel.

All of which I could care less about; you have every right to be wrong, and certainly every right to mount a scope on your rifles as you see fit. What I do care about is your continual public shots at me, and I will continue to point out that you are flat WRONG, and acting like a chickenshit about it, as long as you continue to drag my name into discussions like this that don't involve me- which you did, once again, here.

Or, Art, we could take this to the Optics Forum and politely debate it. In fact, I'll sweeten the deal. Meet me there, and we'll sort it out, and if you can show I'm wrong, I'll leave the Campfire for a month. If I can prove I'm right (which I can, and will, and you know it which is why you'll weasel out of this), you will promise to quit your [bleep] whiney little public attacks on me.

What do you say? Got any hair down there?

-jeff

Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Jeff O
I have you on ignore and enjoy having your useless drivel there. When Sean posted it I read it and laughed... So, let me make this very freaking clear, again.

No, you cannot have my load!

Oh, sorry, you were begging for another man's load...

I did not get weasely at all about chasing images around on a scope. The few variables I have do not require anything like a chase. If you had ever looked through a properly mounted scope you might have some idea what I am talking about.

Until then it is beyond obvious you are freaking clueless about the simple dynamics of scope mounting. Having mounted hundreds of scopes... and certainly better than you are capable of, by all accounts... I do not think I need to explain anything to anyone dipschit enough to first mount your scope and then defend the work.

As to the basic load issue as I tried to explain politely previously, you are clueless about the basics of physics, logic, argumentation and debate. That is to mate up with your scope mounting abilities...
art

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I used to think ol' Lee was an overeducated, yet intelligent man that was badly misunderstood.

My thinking has swapped ends - that'd be a 180* change.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Dear Mr. Lee24,

This is the barrel stamp on my Model 70 375 HH classic made in New Haven.

Now you can show me yours.

Sincerely,
Thomas

Attached Images
barrelstamp.375.JPG (77.52 KB, 83 downloads)
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
You were just a state stamp away from a new rifle right there..............

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Lee24
I even posted a photo of a 13-lb bass I caught along with 100 other pounds of bass I caught one evening. But it doesn't mean my drag setting was ideal. In fact, I was using 10-lb test line, so I was pushing my luck, just like some of those with 2-lb triggers.

No flipping way you have 100lbs of bass there in addition to the 13.2 pounder. (and I am doubting that weight as well) And don't give us any crap about you only kept this bunch - because I see some minnows there and you wouldn't toss the larger to keep the smaller.

[Linked Image]

Me

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
that bass might go 6-7 lbs tops the others are minnows

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Maybe he meant 13.2 lbs combined?

Me

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Here's a 47 pound redfish I caught near Ketchikan, AK (El Ni�o year)

[Linked Image]

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Page 10 of 17 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (1234, 1lesfox, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 63 invisible), 2,585 guests, and 1,170 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,816
Posts18,516,649
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.