Sitka Deer,

That you are flat WRONG about some vignetting serving no useful purpose as far as parallax reduction at longer ranges is, simply, the truth. I can prove it, and you know it, so you continue to weasel.

That you are avoiding directly answering the simple question of whether you advocate chasing the image forward as the eye relief shortens, OR accepting a serious compromise in low-power eye box, is likewise weasely. And since you are flat WRONG to assert that there's any third alternative, and I can prove it (Leupold 2.5x8 is the test scope), and you KNOW it, you continue to weasel.

All of which I could care less about; you have every right to be wrong, and certainly every right to mount a scope on your rifles as you see fit. What I do care about is your continual public shots at me, and I will continue to point out that you are flat WRONG, and acting like a chickenshit about it, as long as you continue to drag my name into discussions like this that don't involve me- which you did, once again, here.

Or, Art, we could take this to the Optics Forum and politely debate it. In fact, I'll sweeten the deal. Meet me there, and we'll sort it out, and if you can show I'm wrong, I'll leave the Campfire for a month. If I can prove I'm right (which I can, and will, and you know it which is why you'll weasel out of this), you will promise to quit your [bleep] whiney little public attacks on me.

What do you say? Got any hair down there?

-jeff

Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Jeff O
I have you on ignore and enjoy having your useless drivel there. When Sean posted it I read it and laughed... So, let me make this very freaking clear, again.

No, you cannot have my load!

Oh, sorry, you were begging for another man's load...

I did not get weasely at all about chasing images around on a scope. The few variables I have do not require anything like a chase. If you had ever looked through a properly mounted scope you might have some idea what I am talking about.

Until then it is beyond obvious you are freaking clueless about the simple dynamics of scope mounting. Having mounted hundreds of scopes... and certainly better than you are capable of, by all accounts... I do not think I need to explain anything to anyone dipschit enough to first mount your scope and then defend the work.

As to the basic load issue as I tried to explain politely previously, you are clueless about the basics of physics, logic, argumentation and debate. That is to mate up with your scope mounting abilities...
art

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!