Lee, not for nothing, but the original poster asked a very simple question of the membership and excluding yourself that's exactly what he got. It appeared, and I could be wrong, that when you offered up your intent was to tell all how wrong they all are. The only constructive statement I saw from you was something to the effect that trigger pull weights are a matter of "individual choice. Perhaps, you could step away from your finger pecking Googled experience and take notes from the members here who actually have first hand experience. Your statement about triggers having "mass" only suggests that you are basing and imposing theory to gentlemen who have been there and done that. I have little doubt that you are a smart individual, but alot of your statements over the years suggest your lack field skills. As a wise man said, "with all your knowledge, you should focus more on asking questions, not answering them. Afterall, I don't argue with folks who know way more than I and I find myself listening more than giving, with the possible exception of hunting optics. This is a good place to learn and I suggest you do the same. OTOH, I have seen you offer up some really good info on rifle history and other technical aspects of firearms. Just some food for thought, Lee.

Roy