Jeff O
I have you on ignore and enjoy having your useless drivel there. When Sean posted it I read it and laughed... So, let me make this very freaking clear, again.

No, you cannot have my load!

Oh, sorry, you were begging for another man's load...

I did not get weasely at all about chasing images around on a scope. The few variables I have do not require anything like a chase. If you had ever looked through a properly mounted scope you might have some idea what I am talking about.

Until then it is beyond obvious you are freaking clueless about the simple dynamics of scope mounting. Having mounted hundreds of scopes... and certainly better than you are capable of, by all accounts... I do not think I need to explain anything to anyone dipschit enough to first mount your scope and then defend the work.

As to the basic load issue as I tried to explain politely previously, you are clueless about the basics of physics, logic, argumentation and debate. That is to mate up with your scope mounting abilities...
art

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.