I can't imagine how you think your picture of a pile of scrap "proves" anything about your connections to Winchester

That pile of "scrap" is a week's worth of production for FN's model 70 line that is over three times your yearly gross salary as Fry Engineer at BK, so try to keep up and pay attention.

FYI, I never said my rifle was made as part of the current FN production, in Greenville, SC and Columbia, SC. My rifle was assembled after FN acquired Winchester from the French investors, during the disarray in New Haven. If you don't know that part of Winchester history, look it up.

Fortunately, since my dealing with Winchester/FN have spanned over 17 years, I'm not forced to guess about what happened or is happening at any of their facilities. My first contact with the new FN program on these rifles dated back to November of 2006. My first visit to their plant was in April of 2007...Long before you or the rest of the general public had any idea as to their intentions of a model 70 reintroduction.

I know every player in that business from past to present....From purchasing, accounting, as well as engineering.

The fact remains that you lied and are still lying about the existence of a Super Grade, Safari Express, or Super Express rifle that has a roll stamp of Columbia, SC on the barrel in 375 H&H, purchased from some make-believe retail outlet within the FN Facility that no shmuck such as yourself would be allowed in, which is why your only move last time was to post pictures that were someone else's, claiming they were yours.

The offer still stands LIAR24.........

FREE SUPER EXPRESS MODEL 70 IN 416 REM. MAG FOR THE FIRST PERSON, INCLUDING LIAR WHO CAN PROVIDE PROOF OF THIS SOUTH CAROLINA ROLLSTAMPED 375 BARREL.

Ya got nothing to loose and the offer has been on the table for nearly a year and you can't produce. I'll even throw in a "scrap" extractor, a "scrap" trigger guard, "scrap" barrel band swivel base, "scrap" stock swivel base, and an unfinished Safari Express stock straight out of Italy, so you can finish it just the way you like.

Now, get on that photoshop jushitzu and get something worked out......