Originally Posted by Lee24
Since you say you hadn't been in FN until April 2007, I have almost a 30 year jump on you. Maybe you can ask someone when the facility was finished and opened. What were you doing then, riding a Big Wheel?

Your flagrant attempt at trying to bestow any knowledge about the FN facility upon the masses falls as short as your roll stamp that we all know doesn't exist.

The dates you've now referenced twice are proof enough, though I had plenty a year ago of how utterly full of BS you are.

I doubt a single member of this forum, given the opportunity to own a Classic Winchester would turn down the bet, had the aforementioned item been within their grasp......Likewise, I wouldn't offer up a rifle such as that, without knowing damn well that there's zero chance you could produce the proof.

No matter how much wishy-washy excuses or name dropping, geographical nuances, or bad compasses that you throw into this topic, you'll still slither away as a Liar in the highest order.

While we've all known that you did more than stretch the truth, the subject matter at hand wasn't nearly as important as the fact that some poor unsuspecting member of this forum might actually believe your utter nonsense on a more serious matter, like reloading data. Worse yet, some poor sap might actually send you money for an item you claim to have, only to be ripped off, though you'll deny the charge, claiming the postal service, ups, or the Budweiser horse carrier service was to blame.

If a guy will lie about something so trivial, then adamantly back up the lie with more lies, he'll likely do most anything for anything, to anyone. Your character is more than flawed on a grandiose scale. Treatment is probably an exercise in futility, though a skinny dip in the fry basket at work could do wonders.

You and Jeff should share trade secrets on all things firearms. Perhaps you could shed some light on his peep scope design and manufacture and engineer a 5" cheek weld so other normal folks could enjoy the fruits of your labor.
Perhaps just flip the scope 180 and save all the fuss, but I'm no engineer and I'd best leave it to you fellers to decipher was path of entrepreneurial ship to make your fortune on.

You boys are on a goldmine.