Print Thread
Hop To
Page 20 of 20 1 2 18 19 20
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by Magnumdoody
This third-grade name calling is hard to do, eh wussyman?

Now that JasonBIG is gone I predict you'll be next.

Really, Magnumdoody? I don�t know about the third grade aspect of it but if you�ve got more than two functioning neurons in your skull it shouldn�t be at all hard to do, BIG Turd.

Originally Posted by ButtTaker5390
Puzzy...Yep...here in DFW if you want to defend your lame ass....puzzy

ButtTaker5390, it takes a real mental midget to physically threaten someone over the internet � it�s akin to bringing a knife to gun fight. Don't hurt your Dumb Frickin' Wang trying to mount your computer.

Originally Posted by Crossdresserpoops
No crying,....a SIMPLE question,.....why are you posting here, like this ?

CDP

Crossdresserpoops, why don�t you ask yourself that? You attacked me and I�m responding.

Originally Posted by Polesmoker
No, actually it was your mom, I met her once. She wasn't retarded though. She wanted me, in a bad way. But it was that time of the month, so I had to go back door. That was nine months before you were born, I remember it like it was yesterday.I saved your life. I was the one who told her "don't flush, it has legs."

Polesmoker, I don�t doubt that you do �go back door�, as you put it. You probably don�t want to smoke pole all the time and men don�t have punanis.

Originally Posted by Comrade [bleep]
Nice smokepole. last time I had a problem like wismon, preparation H to care of it. Hmmm.................wismon could be the cause of Baboon Ass!

Comrade [bleep], we already know that you think a lot of smoking pole; you don�t have to advertise. As for your issues with your sore �baboon ass�, well, if you�d quit letting your fellow snaggletoothed hillbillies have access to it might eventually heal.

Originally Posted by Mac84
Hey, Crack84, learn to read, you illiterate moron. I didn�t say AkMtnHtr was the first to bring up [bleep] talk; that would be me, pointing out, as I did, his [bleep]. No, what I said was that the first thing he brought up was �b/f�." Speaking of illiterate. Two glaring examples for the fire's viewing pleasure: 1. "Your immediate use of [bleep] talk toward Ak - Lol.........so speaks the BJ-giving fanclub." 2. I only said you could have the last word. Never said I was leaving.

Blarhbity, blarh, blar�glaring examples�pointing out�toward Ak�fan club�first to bring up last word�leaving�blipity, blapity, bloo�

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
It's 5 o'clock somewhere....

Kent

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Will this thread never die?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Yep, I recognize old Wizmon now....can't hardly miss that idiotic drivel combined with the homo obsession....wonder how long it will be before Rick figures out he's back.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Enquiring minds want to know?

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Did you guys chase off that lard ass Jason?

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Whats his "other" handle?

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by krp
It's 5 o'clock somewhere....

Kent

[bleep], what's the significance of that? Is that when your Speedo party was scheduled?

Originally Posted by Steve HOMO
Yep, I recognize old Tom264 now....I�ve missed that drivel from my homo obsession....wonder how long it will be before I can have that douche water running down my back.

I wouldn�t worry, Steve HOMO, I�m sure the streets of New Orleans will provide you plenty of opportunities.

Originally Posted by Mac84
Enquiring minds want to know?

Mac84, why don�t you stand down a bit? I actually don�t want to fight with you; you seem like a decent enough dude.

Originally Posted by Tom69
Whats his "other" handle?

No other handle, Tom69; what�s your �other� handle? Bruno�s butt chaps? Steve HOMO�s douche water carrier?

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Got into grandmom's medicine chest again,didn't ya',junior?

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
With Ballsaac it's always about the kids...

IC B3

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
I see how it is.....you cry and whine about others calling you names and such and I asked a simple question and I get called names?

Good thing I dont care.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by Tom264
I see how it is.....you cry and whine about others calling you names and such and I asked a simple question and I get called names?

Good thing I dont care.

You don�t read so well, Tom Butt Chaps. I didn�t say people called me names; I said that they attacked me so I returned the favor. That proved to be too much for many of the would-be cowards around here who like to attack people but resent those with the temerity to respond.

But if you "don�t care", as you claimed, then why did you go to the effort to make that post?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey, Mac84, learn to read, you illiterate moron. I didn�t say AkMtnHtr was the first to bring up [bleep] talk; that would be me, pointing out, as I did, his [bleep]. No, what I said was that the first thing he brought up was �b/f�.
Go back and read it again you douchebag. I said you were his fanclub....nothing homosexual related about that unless your reading comprehension skills are all out of whack, which clearly seems to be the case. Then you replied back with your childish and juvenile "b/j" remark. Your the one throwing the homosexual remarks around dumba$$.

Can't hardly wait to see what kind of retort you'll have for this one, clearly it will have some sort of homo overtones to it which seems to be your style.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Quite the second grade playground behavior exhibited here.

Hey, did some 2 bit say he was giving out free BJ's?
I'm making a road trip!

Feel the Bern in your wallet.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Wismon
Polesmoker, I don�t doubt that you do �go back door�, as you put it.

Well, I felt obliged, your momma was begging for it.

Which is apropos of nothing, however it does answer the age-old question.

Of where a person like you comes from.

I wasn't the only one though, I understand that another guy fathered a son with her by the same method. Would've been born around 1961, in Hawaii, but no one knows for sure, they can't find the birth certificate.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Page 20 of 20 1 2 18 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (12344mag, 204guy, 257wthbylover, 10gaugemag, 257 roberts, 19rabbit52, 59 invisible), 2,272 guests, and 1,282 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,505
Posts18,509,246
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.