-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This thread is a perfect example of the liberal schizophrenia that infects the country.

On the one hand, you have people screaming at the top of their lungs about the evils of illegal immigration. On the other hand, you have those very same people saying how you have to make sure that the illegal invaders are able to do their illegal invading safely.

Folks, you can't have it both ways.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

GB1

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Murder, is murder.

Those facts, are simply that.

As stated earlier: lead the charge, Rambo.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'd enlist tomorrow if the Army was sent to stop it.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Why wait for the Army, Rambo?

You and DW444 could just go start poisoning water stations, and progress from there.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How do you know I have waited?

Let's hear the VAnimrod plan for stopping the invasion.

IC B2

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
I don't.

If that's your play, carry on. Mighty "christian" of you, and I'd not want to stand that Judgment.

YMMV...

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by BarryC

you are the perfect idiot.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
I don't.

If that's your play, carry on. Mighty "christian" of you, and I'd not want to stand that Judgment.

YMMV...

See, that's your problem. You don't know schitt from shinola about me or anything else and yet you spout off stupid schitt about how bad it is that we are over run with illegals. Then on the other hand you criticize anything that would actually fix the situation.

There isn't anything "unchristian" about defending your country.

Last edited by BarryC; 11/15/10.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V

As for my plan:

Start with a real damned fence. Actually, three layers of fence. 15' with 10' on either side of that, about 10 meters apart. Towers, sentries, etc.

Give them 6 mos to GTFO, after that, the gates close.

After that, anyone here without a legitimate reason (legal immigrants, citizens, students, etc., count as legitimate), i.e. illegals, are rounded up and sent back to their country of origin. Permanently. No chance for re-entry as legal immigrants. Any currently in prison here are on the first planes back; get rid of them.

Those that wish to immigrate to here fill out the papers at the border, get issued a card and held there for 30 days while record checks, fingerprints, etc., are run. If it's clean, and after they've been checked out for diseases, etc., they are allowed entry on a provisional basis. Much like probation: they get a PIO (provisional immigration officer) with whom they have to check in.

Any serious legal infraction (speeding tickets, parking tickets, etc., don't count) equal deportation and a bar to re-entry.

That's for starters, and notice, not a single poisoned water station necessary.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
I don't.

YMMV...

See, that's your problem. You don't know schitt from shinola about me or anything else and yet you spout off stupid schitt about how bad it is that we are over run with illegals.

There isn't anything "unchristian" about defending your country.

There's a helluva lot "not christian" about poisoning water supplies to wantonly kill anyone unfortunate enough to have to drink from it.

BTW - I answered the other part of your question, after you edited to add it. Nice try, though, Rambo.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by krupp
Their all over the place on the Tohono O'odham Reservation.
Set up by church and humanitarian groups out of Tucson mostly.
Been going on for years....

Out my way it's a SUBSTANTIAL population of "Humanitarian" groups outta' Bisbee ( we call it Dizbee ),...and as well as running the Water station program,....they have a pretty well established "Safe House" network in play,.....the whole thing can get pretty damned muddy when one begins to try and figure whether the efforts are motivated by Spiritual Beliefs, Drugs, or Money.....and I'd have to say that it's a bizarre cocktail of the three.

If the CBP was stopping the influx ON AND AT the line, none of this would be much of a concern.

They are NOT doing that,....

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

As for my plan:

...Towers, sentries, etc.

After that, anyone here without a legitimate reason (legal immigrants, citizens, students, etc., count as legitimate), i.e. illegals, are rounded up and sent back to their country of origin. Permanently. No chance for re-entry as legal immigrants. Any currently in prison here are on the first planes back; get rid of them.

<Snip>

Indeed. I don't see any poisoned/drained water there. But, I do notice plenty of guns backing up the deportation orders and situated in those border towers. Of course, you will be behind one of those guns enforcing those orders, right?

Why do I get the feeling that you agree with me more than you don't, that you are just posturing to appear so holy?

(BTW, I can see & agree with reasons not to poison the water, and reasons not to drain stock tanks, but water especially placed for illegals has got to go.)

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V

As for my plan:

...Towers, sentries, etc.

<Snip>

Indeed. I don't see any poisoned/drained water there. But, I do notice plenty of guns backing up the deportation orders and situated in those border towers. Of course, you will be behind one of those guns enforcing those orders, right?

Why do I get the feeling that you agree with me more than you don't, that you are just posturing to appear so holy?

(BTW, I can see & agree with reasons not to poison the water, and reasons not to drain stock tanks, but water especially placed for illegals has got to go.)

You were the one talking about, and supporting, the poisoning of water tanks.

If you'd simply said "remove the tanks", that'd be one helluva lot different, and on that, we'd agree.

So, again, WHO was posturing?

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I've seen them out on the 8 driving marked bt tall flags to where we hunt dove and quail. I usually dump my left over water into guzzlers in the area for wildlife and have considered bringing gallons of clorox to dump into these illegal watering holes.

ML

My biggest fear is when I die my wife sells all my gear for what I said I paid for it.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You said "Sure makes the folks trying to secure our borders jobs much more difficult."

Kinda' curious, where did you get the idea that they were even TRYING ?

I'm not talking about the grunts, boots on the ground field people, I'm talking the Management of CBP,...and the Department run by the idiot Lesbian.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
It was assumed, which I guess I was wrong in doing?

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
RIGHT ON THE BORDER!

[Linked Image]

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
That'll work.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

That would be a good way to get shot. By the ranchers who built many of those water tanks to keep their cattle alive.

Poisoning a man's stock, or a thirsty traveler......good way to get on several "hit lists".

I'm not talking about putting saltwater in the cattle tanks or poisoning anyone's stock..!

I'm talking about putting saltwater in these damn illegal alien canteens like the one shown below on our National Wildlife Refuge land..!

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by crossfireoops

I smell a complete idiot,.... I'd avoid this sorta' behavior in Cochise County, were I you.

"Deny them a drink of water in the heat of the dessert? I could not do it.".......absolutely, and + 1000

We water em' while calling BP.

That's pretty simple, No ?

GTC

Thank you,..glad to know I'm a Complete Idiot because I want to cut down on servicing illegals...!

How can you be in favor of a border security, and then want to give them a drink if they circumvent our security..? That makes no sense, you can't have it both ways.!

Originally Posted by chris112

There was a "person" (in name only) that I used to work with. His comments about what went on at the SuperDome after Katrina made me think he was the biggest, stupidest a##hole to be born in the 20th Century. Until I read this post of yours.
Chris

Well come on down to Oklahoma Chris and bring a cattle trailer with you. Since you love em so much and want to help, you can load up a bunch of em and take them back to South Dakota, and then you can take care of em on your dollar..! Heck,..we'll swing by Oklahoma City and pick you up some real nice "South-Side Locos" complete with bandanas and illegal guns. Then you can get a warm fuzzy feeling about helping your fellow man.!

Personally, I'll hang on to my dollars and take care of my family.

Sounds like you have LOTS of "Work" to do right there close to home, buckaroo. Grim work, dealing with those downtown boys you're plagued with.
Maybe this'll (song) help, cool you out a bit or something. Fer' cryin' out loud , we're having a bad enough time with bias,....folks calling us Nazis ( hell one idiot compared ME to Joe Stalin not long ago).....all this talk about tampering with water that somebody might NEED is not in any way contributory. Go back and read Ron's post,...he NAILED it.

The song above would pretty much typify an "Arizona Rancher/Outdoorsman's attitude, and obviously at odds with yours.
I guess that in view of this dichotomy, You can just

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That'll work.

Not quite.
That jeep is going to need to be bullet proof on the south facing side.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

157 members (1OntarioJim, achadwick, AceBall, 257_X_50, 21, 35, 15 invisible), 1,029 guests, and 946 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,978
Posts18,519,927
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.