-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm curious what the 11 year age difference has to do with anything. The kid was cussing at a stranger who called him gay, not some granny crossing the street.

And just because people have avoided Darwin into adulthood doesn't give them a free pass to be a jackwagon.

Last edited by Bluedreaux; 11/22/10. Reason: Age

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
GB1

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
call me gay and you'll get a few words too...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
So has your little brother "caught the Homo"?
Have you asked him?

Feel the Bern in your wallet.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
If that were my kid and I found out he talked like that to an adult, he'd get a proper knock upside the head. Use to be kids had respect for adults, doesn't seem to be the case anymore.

once again it wasnt "an adult" the kid was addressing it was a buddies older brother.....with both a younger and older brother i have to say it does change things a bit......i didnt give my older brother any more respect just cause he turned 21 and my younger brother didnt give me any more either and by extension their friends fell in the same group.....had he talked to Casey's dad like that i would side with you......

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"Used to be..." that strangers talking to 14 year olds about sex was creepy.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
any dude that wears skinny pants needs to do a ball check in the first place!

ML

My biggest fear is when I die my wife sells all my gear for what I said I paid for it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So your telling me firstcousewas80 isn't an adult? He's 25 and rather you like it or not and in the eyes of the law, that makes him an adult. Since that house belonged to his parents, he should have just kicked the little [bleep] our of the house and been done with it, that's what I would have done.

I'm not asking anyone to side with me or anyone else, I just stated my opinion on the matter, like everyone else did.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
So your telling me firstcousewas80 isn't an adult? He's 25 and rather you like it or not and in the eyes of the law, that makes him an adult. Since that house belonged to his parents, he should have just kicked the little [bleep] our of the house and been done with it, that's what I would have done.

I'm not asking anyone to side with me or anyone else, I just stated my opinion on the matter, like everyone else did.

im saying in this case, not really, not in this context.....he is an older brother and unless your older brother is buying you beer age rarely factors into anything.....take it your an only kid? rules change a bit when you talk family....between brothers respect is earned not given cause age....

the kid should have a talking to bout the language infront of Casey's mom but a brothers buddy telling you to [bleep] off is a fair blow, ages involved aint an issue....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's Mom's (or Dad's, whichever lives there) responsibility to say if the kid stays or goes.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No, I'm not an only kid, what does that have to do with it? It's obvious we both grew up in in different eras, when I was growing up I was taught to respect my elders and yes, someone 11 years older than me is my elder. And besides, did the OP pick this kid out and ask him if he was gay?? According to what I read, he didn't yet this punk decided to take it upon himself to speak for the 3 of them and tell him F U. His brother should have said something, not his friend.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
no chit......i respected my dad, my uncles, aunts, grandfather....dad woulda put me in the ICU saying the wrong thing in front of or to my two either of my grandmothers.....brothers are a whole separate category where age dont really matter.....we terrorize each other now that we are all adults just as much as when we were growing up.....nothing changed with age other than bout the time my baby brother hit 16 we all suddenly were on pretty equal footing as far as physical abilities and no one had the strength advantage anymore.....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What we need here is an attitude adjustment.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by 700LH

Yeah...the little long-haired, maggot-infested FM-type, in my world, would have gotten a knot on his head. That's how I grew up and it worked fine. One never got mouthy with a friend's older brother unless one wanted one's azz whipped. Then the little schit compounded it by swearing at his buddy's mother. Face it, the little turd needs his azz whipped, and then to be sure and communicate to him clearly where he is on the food chain...

...the fugging bottom.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

...at Mom's suggestion.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell

...at Mom's suggestion.
You betcha!
It's Mom's house, mom's rules.
It was her place to correct the boy, if what he said was offensive to her.
The "[bleep] you" in the bed room was apparently out of her hearing and is a completely different affair. Although this seems to be what set the OP off in the first place
Insult a man or boy by questioning his sexuality 14 or 114 is grounds to be told what was said. Age difference in this case has Nada to do with it IMHO, but, it wasn't my home.

F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Want my address so you can attempt to break my nose?

Are you a slow learner??

Some of us have tried to be patient and hope you'd take this as a learning experience and not just brutal criticism.

You went around talking trash to a 14 year-old who is NOT your son and NOT your brother. In other words, you had no business saying "boo" to the kid. Then, he had the UNMITIGATED GALL to actually say something back to you. NOW, you want to act like your mother grew up in Victorian England, and shouldn't have to tolerate the moral injustice of hearing the word "a**hole" uttered in her home to describe her son that goes around calling kids "homos".

I don't care if it was in your mom's house or not. The fact of the matter is, most mom's teach their children to be polite to house guests, even when their appearance or behavior might make that somewhat difficult. Apparently, you didn't learn that lesson, either.

The fact that you're a cop and we're not getting through to you IS scary. For US, and for YOU. I'd hate to see you lose your job/get called to appear in front of internal affairs because someone got under your skin or didn't show you enough respect and you took it too far.

You have certain responsibilities as an LEO to not respond to every little slight/insult that comes your way. You have the same responsibilities as an ADULT. Calling a kid a "homo" when you're 17 might get you a fistfight or a trip to the principal's office. Calling a kid a "homo" when you're 25 and getting in a fistfight can land you in the pen on federal hate-crime charges.

Please, please. I'm asking you to look at this as a "life-lesson" regarding when and where it is and isn't appropriate to comment on the way people look or act.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black on the slow learner...

I have said atleast twice on this very thread but Ill say it ONE MORE TIME just for you.

I AM NOT A C O P!!! Youre a moron

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Y'all need to step back from this thread and take a breath or two. Maybe quaff a 6 pack while you're at it.

Geesh.....

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think he works for TSA? laugh

Last edited by okok; 11/22/10.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
TSA, is that the Touchin Stuff Assn.?

Last edited by 700LH; 11/22/10.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Testical searching arseholes. grin

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

167 members (308xray, 1_deuce, 673, 2500HD, 01Foreman400, 444afic, 17 invisible), 1,396 guests, and 977 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,090
Posts18,522,085
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.