-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If I missed a Window Licker,I apologize...I've only had one cup of coffee so far this morning.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
As entertaining as this all is..I think I'll head to the store and look for some of those new 50 gr TTSXs....should shoot OK in a 1 in 12........ whistle

grin

Call me an azz later...... wink

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I getta kick outta them that don't,trying to pretend that they do.

Can't see ever tiring of such "enlightenment"...................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Where's the link to the Tikka makeover?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Can't know.

As per always,Search is your friend. Been a spell,right as they were introduced................

IC B2

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by countryboy73
I also hear that the M7 has some reliability issues in this caliber

What issues have you heard of? I've never heard of any, and sure haven't had any with any of mine in any caliber. My 223 only shoots MOA with no load workup though wink

C
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
C
Big Stick(really???), some day when you grow up you might figure out how to get an opinion out without acting like a sorry ass bully. We are a long way from third grade here, and I don't really care how much you got picked on, or how bad your home life was, if you can't put your OPINION out there without being a [bleep] about it, I guess any good information you might have will just have to be learned from another source. Life is too short for putting up with stupid bullshit from people suffering from recto-cranial impaction syndrome. See ya around.

C
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
C
Several folks on other forums I frequent have stated they have feeding problems with the M7 in .223. Don't know, which is why I am asking folks here for their firsthand experience with the mentioned systems. Glad to hear yours works fine. I like the new 7 Predator, for sure.

Last edited by countryboy73; 12/20/10.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Big Stick(really???), some day when you grow up you might figure out how to get an opinion out without acting like a sorry ass bully. We are a long way from third grade here, and I don't really care how much you got picked on, or how bad your home life was, if you can't put your OPINION out there without being a [bleep] about it, I guess any good information you might have will just have to be learned from another source. Life is too short for putting up with stupid bullshit from people suffering from recto-cranial impaction syndrome. See ya around.

I was stating fact,which very much differs from opinion.

Funny how it took you so long,to realize just how stupid you are and how very little you "know". THAT is entertainment!

The quicker you zip your yap and take notes,the quicker you will actually learn sumptin'.

Thank me later....................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Several folks on other forums I frequent have stated they have feeding problems with the M7 in .223. Don't know, which is why I am asking folks here for their firsthand experience with the mentioned systems. Glad to hear yours works fine. I like the new 7 Predator, for sure.

I hear good things about the Seven in 223AI.

Just sayin'....................(grin)

IC B3

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Head,
I'm flattered that you took the time to look up my former posts. I wouldn't waste one second of my day looking at yours, never seen anything intelligent come off your keyboard.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
In fairness...I'm all ears on which boolit mentioned "don't work" and exceptionally well.

Would love to hear about all of your "experience",in them regards..................(grin)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
To be continued.....

smile

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by joed49
Head,
I'm flattered that you took the time to look up my former posts. I wouldn't waste one second of my day looking at yours, never seen anything intelligent come off your keyboard.

Took about 7 seconds, all one needs do is type DUMBSHITT in the search box to find your posts.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Can't know.

As per always,Search is your friend. Been a spell,right as they were introduced................

Been a bit quiet at work today, so I've searched...and searched... and searched...through your posts back to day one of 24HCF, and nothing about you having used or modified a T3. (some other interesting stuff however).

Maybe AR?. Or maybe not?

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Found this though:

13 June 2003 - Big Stick:

Sounds like the TRG-S recoil "lug". A joke,at best.

Wouldn't a sandwiched lug betwixt barrel and receiver be an easy fix?

Don't sound like I'm missing too much,bein' in the T-3 dark.......................

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/169521/2

Last edited by MikeNZ; 12/21/10. Reason: Add link
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Wow - DFC was on that thread...

You guys is pikers - DFC was king moron.

Me

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MikeNZ
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Can't know.

Been a bit quiet at work today, so I've searched...and searched... and searched...through your posts back to day one of 24HCF, and nothing about you having used or modified a T3. (some other interesting stuff however).

Maybe AR?. Or maybe not?

I seldom miss a chance to cuss Tikka's. How far back will "search" here,go back too?............

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by joed49
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Wow, you are a dumb [bleep]. Please tell me more about what you haven't a clue.

Ah, buffoon #2! If stupidity were pain you'd cry all day long.

Have you ever ever taken the time to read a loading manual? Go read one you may learn something, but I doubt it. Bullets are designed for different purposes and different game. Picking a bullet for a task strictly on bc shows your stupidity. Go back to the trailer and your tire swing.

What exactly qualifies you as a ballistics expert!

If only to quell the deafening silence:

"In fairness...I'm all ears on which boolit mentioned "don't work" and exceptionally well.

Would love to hear about all of your "experience",in them regards..................(grin)"

And because it'll be funny to boot.................(grin)

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

627 members (160user, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 10ring1, 21, 007FJ, 69 invisible), 2,617 guests, and 1,374 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,093
Posts18,483,005
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.