Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
CFVA just reminded me of another funny tale.

I met a girl in high school and we had decided that it was time to go out on a date. I went to her home to pick her up and it was in a nice new part of town. There were several vehicles at her place so I parked on the street, walked across the lawn, up the stairs and rang the door bell. I met her mother, who was a nice looking lady. She offered to show me their home, which was magnificent and she was quite proud of. We walked through the down stairs, making a large loop to a set of back stairs, where we went to view the top floor. Everything was done in real wood, light colored carpet, and super fixtures. I was amazed at the sites I was seeing. We travelled through some nice bedrooms and offices. We even went into some hidden rooms upstairs. There were theater style light ropes that would light sequentially when you got to stairs, closet lights turned on automatically. Everything was pretty well laid out. When the tour was over, we ended up back at the front entry way, coming down the front stairs. I was halfway down the stairs when I heard her mother scream out loud..." OH GOD!!! WHO STEPPED IN THE DOG [bleep]!!!"

There was a nice set of size 15 tracks through most of the house!

The bright side is things didnt really work out and I only had to go back for a few more visits!

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

My adventures in the bizarro world of "dating".

So ..............

We decide to go back to her place. Turns out "Sybil" is a care giver with a elderly live-in patient residing in one of the two bedrooms in her smallish apartment. She didn't want her roommate to become upset with the fact that she drug me home for a romp in the hay so she doses grannny up with an extra sleeping pill. And just to be clear, this was her idea - not mine.

After giving granny a little time for the drugs to kick in we start fooling around and before we get too hot and heavy I need to hit the head. As I start to enter the bathroom she says "Before you go in there I need to tell you something. There's one part of me that isn't real"

WTF??????????? cry sick

I go into full fuggin' panic mode at this point. I'm thinking to myself "What kind of horrible medical device am I going to find in the bathroom? Maybe it's something grotesque like colostomy bag".

My mind races trying to remember ...... two hands - yep ... two feet - yep ... two boobs - yep.

"I can't think of any parts that looked fake". ? ? ? ?

Then she says "I wear a hair fall". I'm still paniced and I'm thinking "WTF is a hair fall?" when it dawns on me that it's just a hair extension - a wig.

Whew ............... I can deal with that. Panic mode over, granny's asleep so let's get busy. smile

She informs me that's there's no need to worry about birth contol. She's fixed. OK. Then she proceeds to tell me the story behind it. "Sybil" got knocked up when she was seventeen and hated being pregnant, giving birth and raising a child soooooooo much that never ever would she go through that again. When she was 22 years old she made the decision to get her tubes tied. During her pregnancy all she could think of and I quote "get this thing out of my body - out, out, out" while flapping her hands like she was shooing a fly from her cootchy.

I have a pretty good tolerence for bizzaro and besides ...... "I was gettin' me some" so the adventure continued.

There is more to story but I need to take a break.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Mine's pretty mundane...

While in Jr. High, I was smitten by a lass in one of my classes. We got along quite well so at a school dance one evening, I summoned up the courage and asked her to be my girl friend. As a token of our bond, I gave her my St. Christopher medallion and chain. It couldn't have been more than a couple of days later when a mutual friend approached me, handed me my St. Christopher and said "Lisa says she doesn't think it's going to work out. She says you're too immature." I blinked a couple of times, shrugged my shoulders and replied "Well, I'm only in the 7th grade."

I may have been immature, but I was wise beyond my years.

Guns are like guitars - you can never have too many.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I suppose I've got a couple that are worthy.....

A few years back, after the ex and I split up; my best friend and his wife walked into a bar that we were scheduled to play our pool league in later that evening.
As we walk in, I notice four women at the bar; one of which was the bartender on the morning shift and quite hot. The next in line for hotness was a brunette that noticed our entrance. The other two slip my memory for the moment.
As we sat down at a booth, my back was facing the girls and my friend and his wife sat across from me. The night bartender walks up and asks us what we'd like to drink. My friend orders and hands her some cash for their drinks. She asks me and I told her "I'll have a Coors light". She said "how are you paying for it?" I said "those girls over there are going to buy it for me."...(grin)
Needless to say, my friend, his wife and this bartender were all laughing and skeptical. That is until she walked over there and the 2nd most hot said "sure".......Well the rest was history and I didn't need my buddy to give me a ride home that night.
My friend's wife still shakes her head and laughs about that one.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I'll tell you one in a few months....

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B2

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I'll tell you one in a few months....

Doooood!!!

Have a little faith, baby!!

laugh

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
K
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
Quick last disaster: came home from work late, and not trying to wake her up, sneaked in like a cat burgular, only to find the apt. dark. Figured the girl was out. Sat on the couch and was about to flip on the idiot box when I heard *something* in one of the bedrooms. Set the remote down all quiet like, thinking maybe I imagined it, when it came again. Noise sounded like someone clapping their hands together, and I thought I heard some moaning. WTF?!? I went to the closet and grabbed my SKS, and as quietly as I could loaded a magazine and put a round into battery. I heard the sound again, and the hair on the back of my neck stood up. There was *definitely* someone in my bedroom, which didn't have any light on. I crept silently up to the door, which was cracked a couple inches.

I looked in, and though I saw something in the corner. There was just enough light from the streetlights outside the windows to see the figure. I saw movement, and flicked off the safety ready to do some damage, and then saw, with horror, what was making the sound. Then I heard "I HATE YOU!", then the noise. It was the girl, having a full-blown breakdown. She was a babbling, inconsolable train wreck, with wild eyes. The sounds I heard were of her slapping the shyt out of herself, sitting in the dark.

I'd only been with her a few weeks, and called her brother, who came from out of state, and took her to a psych facility. Turns out, she was manic with serious depression, was bi-polar, had OCD and had gone off her meds in secret, as she figured that if I found out she was so messed up, I'd leave her.

The brother asked me what I planned to do. I told him to take me to a ATM. He asked why, and I told him that I was going to leave him with my portion of the next month's rent, as I would be moving out the next day.

I still thank Heaven to Mergatroid--for her and myself-- that she didn't off herself with one of my tools.

Last edited by kamo_gari; 05/17/11.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I bet she was a Tiger. laugh

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I can vouch for the fact that bi-polar women are crazy good in bed. grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Kinda like a threesome? crazy

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by okok
Kinda like a threesome? crazy

Laughed out loud at that one...

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by fish head

only half the time,though.

[the member formerly known as fluffy}
K
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by okok
I bet she was a Tiger. laugh

You have no idea. Sometimes it was like she hated my little friend, trying to like... KILL HIM, using, well...a... nevermind.

K
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by fluffy
Originally Posted by fish head

only half the time,though.

Nice, but only 7.4, I'm afraid. The meatball factor hurt your score.
wink

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Damaged women can be fun for a while!I guess God thought I could handle them cause he sure sent me plenty!

Most of them were redheads.Coincidence?

Last edited by Sauer200; 05/18/11.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Jeez, I dated some nutjobs, but nothing as serious as that!
eek

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DocRocket
eek

Last year, I dated three women who admited to being thrown in the loony bin within the last 5 years. Another one didn't admit to it, but I wouldn't be shocked if she had spent time in a padded room either.

And people wonder why I have zero interest in dating these days.

Brian.

"You set your own goals for success, and when you succeed it don't necessarily mean that you're going to be a big star or make a lot of money or anything. You'll feel it in your heart whether you've succeeded or not." - Roy Buchanan
K
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by DocRocket
eek

The scary thing was that I'd never, ever seen her like that, and I'd messed around with her for 15 years off and on, since HS. It was truly a Sybil type thing. Last I heard she was married with kid. A scary thought. Hopefully all worked out, but that kind of nuts I just couldn't deal with. I wish her nothing but all the best. And him. Better man than me. Or not as good as coming in the house all quiet like...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I decided to break up with one chick because, well, she was just too damn dumb. Petite and horny, but dumb.

After I gave her the news and she ranted and raved a while, then I left. The next day she finally said, alright, I'm over being mad, let's have a goodbye dinner. I pick her up to go out, and she walks out of her apartment with her dress tucked into her pantyhose. This confirmed I was making a sound decision.

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal
I decided to break up with one chick because, well, she was just too damn dumb.

You just ruled out about 98% of the single women on the planet.

Brian.

"You set your own goals for success, and when you succeed it don't necessarily mean that you're going to be a big star or make a lot of money or anything. You'll feel it in your heart whether you've succeeded or not." - Roy Buchanan
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (1337Fungi, 10gaugemag, 219DW, 222Sako, 1badf350, 21, 48 invisible), 2,176 guests, and 1,189 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,764
Posts18,476,696
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.