Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
If she looked like Rosie O' Donald, she would have been forgotten 2 years and five months ago.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
If she thought like Rosie O'Donnell, no one would have ever heard of her to start with.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
smile

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by northwestalaska

Sarah.... Lets see.... She was the one who helped McCain get his ass kicked 2 years ago? She is a lady!

�Sarah Palin has proven, time and again, that she is the biggest draw in the GOP field. In 2008, it became so embarrassing for McCain that he had to begin holding rallies at the same location as Palin because he was barely filling classrooms and she was having venues changed to accommodate bigger crowds. Enthusiasm goes a long way, and is there any other candidate that could pack the house in a way that Palin could?�

Bows---That may be true. Problem is she was filling those "locations" with people who would have voted for McCain anyway and alienating the center from whence victory is wrest.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Palin quit.

When the going got tough; she packed her schit and split.

For any good she might have or be able to do, she cut and ran.

No thanks.

She owed attorneys 600k for trumped up ethics violations. You're an attorney, thats probably pocket change for you, but how far would you go before quitting? I presume you'd risk it all right?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

She did right to quit, now that 600k is pocket change.

I hear tell she just paid 1.5 million cash for a house in Arizona. Now why would a Mama Grizzly from Alaska want to move to Arizona?

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

I hear tell she just paid 1.5 million cash for a house in Arizona. Now why would a Mama Grizzly from Alaska want to move to Arizona?

She quit before she made millions, ya putz. Instead of smoking that chit, have you tried it anally?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Reports: Sarah Palin buying $1.6M Arizona house with a view to the White House

Sunday, May 22, 2011: According to both Fox News and the Arizona Republic, today, Sarah Palin may be buying a home with a gorgeous view in Scottsdale, Arizona - and that view is to the White House.
Jennifer Parks, ABC, spotted the home that speculation says may be the future $1.6 million Palin campaign compound in north Scottsdale, Arizona. On four acres, a local realtor describes it as "a low-key area" with almost 8,000 square feet, a breathtaking view and plenty of privacy.
The head of Arizona's Republican Party and his wife are hopeful, reminding Parks, that Palin's daughter, Bristol, already lives there.
Parks reports that that couple thinks the Valley is "exactly the place for Mama Grizzly to launch her 2012 bid for the presidency."

Not everyone will feel that supportive.
Remember, it was Barbara Bush who said that she hoped Sarah Palin would stay in Alaska when Larry King asked Barbara if she thought Sarah Palin would seek the presidency.
At that time, the unbecoming, somewhat snide remark, transcribed below in its entirety, was talked of for days:

BARBARA BUSH: Well, I sat next to her once - thought she was beautiful. And I think she is very happy in Alaska and uh, I hope she'll stay there
Sarah Palin is not one of the blue-blood elitist Republicans; instead, Palin is a Washington outsider, with star appeal among the Tea Party grass root organization and unequaled conservative populace appeal.
Now that not one, but two fence-straddling conservatives, Mitch Daniels and Mike Huckabee, have announced they will not run, this latest news that Sarah Palin may be breaking political ground in Arizona is sure to startle the Washington insiders - who all fervently hope Palin will not run.
By Devonia Smith Political Transcripts Examiner

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Any of the Republican hopefuls is way better than the progressive fascist in office now.

[Linked Image from ]
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by watch4bear

She quit before she made millions, ya putz. Instead of smoking that chit, have you tried it anally?

She quit TO make millions. She is a most avaricious little girl. Good on her, I would have quit in the same circumstance.

Instead of spouting nonsense, try smoking it.

www.paracay.com

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rrroae

Governor Palin will overcome her negative and false perceptions the same way Reagan overcame his [bleep] movie and his grade B western movie image.

Governor Palin has that same ability to reach out and directly touch people.

I don't think so Bow.

She resigned her Alaskan governorship and that's not going to resonate well with a lot of folks .......... From where I sit, it doesn't look pretty.
WELL !!..She aint the only one ; Nov 13, 2008 � (CNN) - President-elect Barack Obama has announced that he will officially resign his Senate seat as of this Sunday. I'm sure she can jump that fence, and she has a fire that the others seem to lack we need a cross between trump & palin...bockman?...

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

BHO resigned to run for the Presidency. She resigned to run for TV. Big difference.

www.paracay.com

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
�Andrew Jackson resigned his US Senate seat on October 14, 1825, after two years, seven months, and ten days in that six-year term. For those keeping score, that�s a dozen days fewer than Sarah Palin served of her four-year term as Governor of Alaska. He won the 1828 election for President, the first to do so in the �Democratic Party� faction he formed from the �Democratic-Republican Party�. So the next time you hear a Democrat talk about a �quitter�, remind them about Old Hickory.� E3 Gazette 7/29/09

Yeah, BOW.

Guess she was great in the military, killed the schitt outta hostiles and won The Battle of New Orleans while she was at it in Ak. Good relevance there.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Yeah, Old Hickory war record before he became a Senator has a lot of relevance to him quitting the Senate to run for President???

He quit! He�s a Quitter!

But nobody ever told him that to his face.

Not while they were within gunshot range.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

BHO resigned to run for the Presidency. She resigned to run for TV. Big difference.

I'm scratching my head wondering how folks can make that correlation.

Not even in the same ballpark.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Governor Palin resigned to run for President.

She said so in her first book.

From last page of her book:

�I can�t help but think of Michigan--the state where I �went rogue� trying to reach out during the campaign.
[�]
I�ve been asked a lot lately, �Where are you going next?� Good question!
[�]
I�m thinking when I get back I�ll bake the kids a cake.
And I�ll pull out a road map-I want to show Piper the way to Michigan.

The only thing left to do is make it official.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So she quit her post as elected governor of Alaska so she could run for president but then had all kinds of time to do tv shows.

Come'on Bow, you're reaching on this one.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rrroae
So she quit her post as elected governor of Alaska so she could run for president but then had all kinds of time to do tv shows.

Come'on Bow, you're reaching on this one.

Do you know the real reason she stepped down? I think you're the one reaching.

NRA Lifetime Member
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Governor Palin resigned to run for President.

She said so in her first book.

From last page of her book:

�I can�t help but think of Michigan--the state where I �went rogue� trying to reach out during the campaign.
[�]
I�ve been asked a lot lately, �Where are you going next?� Good question!
[�]
I�m thinking when I get back I�ll bake the kids a cake.
And I�ll pull out a road map-I want to show Piper the way to Michigan.

The only thing left to do is make it official.

Bows---That doesn't make a whiff of sense. Michigan? Bake a cake for the kids? Tell me that means she is running for anything except an appearance on Hannitty and I'll know she sent you another pair of panties to sniff. Get over it, she ain't never going to be your grind.

www.paracay.com

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I repeat: Palin said so in her own words.

Maybe you should read my new post about her new movie premiering in Iowa next month�

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (160user, 1234, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 75 invisible), 2,023 guests, and 1,192 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,831
Posts18,496,650
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.