Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15
D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Really Hate to do this. He seemed like a good guy and has info all over the internet.

Deal with caution when dealing with Lives2Hunt aka Greg Ellis in Pineville WV.

Seems that this guy has taken 3 forum members money, to the tune of 385.00 in the last 3 weeks, and has failed to ship any merchandise. Does not return PMs or phone calls. He has scammed me for only 35.00 and mine is the least. the others can jump in if they want but I am not the only incident. Damn shame.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
For example? Got links?

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by GeoW
For example? Got links?

To what?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You have accused this person of underhanded dealings. Can you back up your allegations. Any threads related to this? You have an agenda to post this as well as in reply to any post by Lives2Hunt.
Just asking.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
I have accused him of this, true. I have the pms to back it up. I could post the pm threads. I have the record of phone calls with dates and times. The 2 sale threads are the ones I posted on.

Sure I have an agenda, to get the stuff that is owed to me and others or to get our money back. Nothing more nothing less.

IC B2

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Another agenda would be to warn others. Which I do appreciate!

D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Yep, just got the first pm from somebody who was going to buy some bullets but my posts warned him. I do not want others to get taken as well.

D
dcd Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
the truth never lies!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DaddyRat
Really Hate to do this. He seemed like a good guy and has info all over the internet.

Deal with caution when dealing with Lives2Hunt aka Greg Ellis in Pineville WV.

Seems that this guy has taken 3 forum members money, to the tune of 385.00 in the last 3 weeks, and has failed to ship any merchandise. Does not return PMs or phone calls. He has scammed me for only 35.00 and mine is the least. the others can jump in if they want but I am not the only incident. Damn shame.
No one loves a [bleep] more than me. But like GeoW, I too would like to see some actual PROOF beyond your simple accusation.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
If the man says he was taken for 35 dollars, that seems to be proof beyond a "simple accusation".

If he corresponded with others who were not getting their stuff, it becomes hearsay but valid anyway.

Let's wait for him to post his side of the story. Send him a PM.

HM

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by halfmile
If the man says he was taken for 35 dollars, that seems to be proof beyond a "simple accusation".
This is the dumbest f*cking thing I've heard or read all week. Jesus-f*cking-Christ, did your mother have any kids that lived?

By your "reasoning," anyone can anonymously post anything and because they stated so, it must be true. What a f*cking load of BULLSHIT.

By proxy, that would make Swampasslicker700, Oldmanbitchlady1942, and CharminGurl a group of salty f*cking sages, wouldn't it? Right up there with some of the other stupid f*cking bullshit you've posted in the past.

Don't feel compelled to add to this thread anymore. Because I can assure you, things will begin a downward spiral for you.

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Originally Posted by Bricktop
This is the dumbest f*cking thing I've heard or read all week. Jesus-f*cking-Christ, did your mother have any kids that lived?

By your "reasoning," anyone can anonymously post anything and because they stated so, it must be true. What a f*cking load of BULLSHIT.

By proxy, that would make Swampasslicker700, Oldmanbitchlady1942, and CharminGurl a group of salty f*cking sages, wouldn't it? Right up there with some of the other stupid f*cking bullshit you've posted in the past.

Don't feel compelled to add to this thread anymore. Because I can assure you, things will begin a downward spiral for you.

Hey Fellow.......did yo' momma forget to teach y'all any manners????

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by conifer
Originally Posted by Bricktop

Hey Fellow.......did yo' momma forget to teach y'all any manners????
Halfmile owes me $100. He took it from me. I just said so. On the internet. And everybody better f*cking believe it. Don't question me either. I've exchanged emails with lots of other people who know about this.

I want halfmile to own up to the $100 he took from me. I have access to the internet. And I can post about it. It's proof beyond a simple accusation, because I'm posting about it.

That's about how it goes, isn't it?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hope you get your money back BT!

I'm sending a PM to halfmile.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by nsaqam

I just want him to do the right thing. I've posted about it on the internet and in this forum specifically. That proves a crime and various other improprieties have occurred.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T

Me too....what a jerk!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tom264

Me too....what a jerk!
Halfmile's unethical absconding of my money will NOT stand. It has now been posted about multiple times by me and others. It is on the internet and is now an incontrovertible fact that can no longer be denied.

D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Well guys, this has taken a strange turn by the above conversation. I posted this as a warning to others not as a pissing contest between posters I do not know.

If you do not want to heed my warning, that is OK. You do not want to believe me, that is OK as well. I did not come to this decision easily to post this due to the normal reactions that take place, just see the one above. But I did not want anybody else to get burned.

I am leary about copying any PM's until I discuss this with LE on Tuesday.

You want proof, keep watching I am sure it will come out in the end.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DaddyRat
Well guys, this has taken a strange turn by the above conversation. I posted this as a warning to others not as a pissing contest between posters I do not know.

If you do not want to heed my warning, that is OK. You do not want to believe me, that is OK as well. I did not come to this decision easily to post this due to the normal reactions that take place, just see the one above. But I did not want anybody else to get burned.

I am leary about copying any PM's until I discuss this with LE on Tuesday.

You want proof, keep watching I am sure it will come out in the end.
You haven't "proved" a damned thing. All I see is a half-assed accusation from you.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You are such a nice guy

I've always been different with one foot over the line.....
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

610 members (16gage, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 160user, 10gaugeman, 1234, 69 invisible), 2,773 guests, and 1,357 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,069
Posts18,501,446
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.