Originally Posted by conifer
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Originally Posted by halfmile
If the man says he was taken for 35 dollars, that seems to be proof beyond a "simple accusation".
This is the dumbest f*cking thing I've heard or read all week. Jesus-f*cking-Christ, did your mother have any kids that lived?

By your "reasoning," anyone can anonymously post anything and because they stated so, it must be true. What a f*cking load of BULLSHIT.

By proxy, that would make Swampasslicker700, Oldmanbitchlady1942, and CharminGurl a group of salty f*cking sages, wouldn't it? Right up there with some of the other stupid f*cking bullshit you've posted in the past.

Don't feel compelled to add to this thread anymore. Because I can assure you, things will begin a downward spiral for you.
Hey Fellow.......did yo' momma forget to teach y'all any manners????
Halfmile owes me $100. He took it from me. I just said so. On the internet. And everybody better f*cking believe it. Don't question me either. I've exchanged emails with lots of other people who know about this.

I want halfmile to own up to the $100 he took from me. I have access to the internet. And I can post about it. It's proof beyond a simple accusation, because I'm posting about it.

That's about how it goes, isn't it?

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.