Originally Posted by Techsan
Bricktop,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you claiming that if someone from the Sheriff's Department paid this guy a visit, a formal report would have been generated? That's what you're saying, right? If so, just prove it. Shouldn' be a problem for you to do that, right?
I guess you must be a graduate of the Evelyn Woodhead Sped Riddin' Course.

Yes, I have claimed that a report would have been generated if the police had actually been contacted and they in turn initiated contact with this person and or began an investigation. You are a very perceptive little person to have understood that. A copy of any report generated would have been available to any "victim" as these [bleep] claim themselves to be. I have asked to see one of their copies as well as for them to disclose the name of the sheriff's deputy who conducted this investigation. Your little playmates have refused to provide this information.

Never mind that this Ellis character's home telephone number, mailing address, Facebook profile, employer's contact data, and family's names have been posted and dozens of emails, messages, and telephone calls have been sent haranguing him, his family, and his employer over his failure to satisfactorily complete the transactions a few internet nerds have accused him of failing to do. Let's just all sit back and believe an impotent little person in Nowhere, North Carolina picked up the telephone and got the SWAT team in Podunk, West Virginia to just run right out and grab this guy up by the back of the collar and shout "PAY UP OR ELSE!!!" What a load of BULLSHIT.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.