Originally Posted by wildwv
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Originally Posted by 257wthbylover
Yes, BT does.

What do i find funny....EVERY post i see of his is like this! He loves to be the TOUGH guy over the internet and cant speak/write without cursing, which shows his intelligence!!!

I would LOVE to see this dude say these things face to face. I once posted a "helpful" thread and he did the same to me. I havnt just now been a member a yr., not 6 like BT, and so i was unaware that the thread i posted regarding "shipping" had been posted previous years. Yet, i had seen it posted since then too. BT just loves to be the forums bully. To bad he has no class or morals to try to say what his thoughts. He is the ONLY one with such issues on here, but he gets away with it.

Go ahead now BT---- call me names, etc... and act your bullish self. If you ever care to do it in person since internet is so easy to hide behind and is free, PM me and I would be happy to give you an address to meet me.
  • Quit whining.
  • Your thread was only "helpful" to your ego.
  • I'm not into anonymous gay internet sex or any gay sex, so no, I'm not meeting you. There are adult services ads on Craigslist that can meet your needs. Or contact Larry Craig. Anthony Weiner can send you some cool pictures, too.
Just wondering how you know what the adult services on Graigslist has to offer BT? Do you cruise them out of curiosity?
I've been around. cool

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.