Originally Posted by j2dogs
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Originally Posted by j2dogs
No threat bricktop just said I would like to meet you.Gotta a feelin your not quite the man you portray on line.
I am thinking you do not talk like that out in public, or you would not around here someone would call your bluff in heartbeat
Yeah, it absolutely was a threat, [bleep]. It's kind of funny someone who starts posting about "internet tough guys" is just that -- a tough guy on the internet. Nowhere else. Let me ask you this, smart guy, just how far do you want to escalate this? How far are you willing to go with your petty little threat? Do you want to meet somewhere and duke it out? Do you want to take it further than that? Just let me know.

Yeah, I call people on BULLSHIT on a regular basis in person. Don't have to be a "tough guy" when you know what you're talking about, dickweed. That seems to be a basic concept that seems to have escaped you. Do you know what happens when I tell someone in person that they're full of bullshit and why they're full of BULLSHIT? That ends any argument they had, because there's no internet anonymity to allow them to keep on running their mouths and there's no way they can support anything else they want to say other than "I WAS WRONG." The ego and shame are funny things, aren't they?

But I digress. Just let me know how far you want to carry your little "threat," tough guy.
Again no threat, I would be glad to meet you in person to discuss anything you want. Just PM me your address I probably will not travel across the country to meet with you, but if your close, I can make time.
Again, tough guy, exactly what do you have in mind? You want to join the same country club and hang out? Sip a gin and tonic and be old buddies? Let's hear what you have in mind.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.