Originally Posted by HuntingSmith
There was no fkn report
Because it didn't happen, dumbass. You've had ample opportunity to offer proof that this was resolved as a result of your calling the cops in some podunk town. You haven't offered that proof because you don't know how to prove something that didn't happen.

If this Ellis character is in fact refunding monies received and or providing tangible goods purchased, it's either because he was able to recover from whatever disabling condition from which he was suffering or he was hounded into doing so by the dozens of emails, telephone calls, and PMs he received.

You keep trying to further this horseshit assumption that police and sheriff's departments are just sitting around, idly and enthusiastically waiting for an individual wishing to transact private business with another private party to call them. You are without a doubt a stupid, inbred [bleep]*cker if you HONESTLY believe that and expect everyone else to believe that, too.

And for your information, the charge under which Mr. Ellis could be potentially prosecuted -- provided you have evidence that a crime actually occurred -- is called MISDEMEANOR EMBEZZLEMENT. It is a charge that will not be filed via a simple telephone call or series of emails to a lonely, under-educated sheriff's deputy. It will be handled via the local prosecutor's/county attorney's/district attorney's/solicitor's office and only if you have substantial written contractual evidence to support your claim.

Your hand has been played and called for the bullshit it is and was. Game over, [bleep].

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.